1285 Stubbs Mill Rd., Lebanon, OH 45036 Map · Phone number

About Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions

Calligraphy is the art of beautiful handwriting. I specialize in addressing and designing wedding/event invitations. I'm a graphic designer by training, but in the day and age of computers, I still like to make art by hand. I've been creating beautiful letters for over 20 years and enjoy turning letters into art. Thanks for visiting my shop and letting me share my art with you.

I've worked with many brides all across the country. I take on only one client at a time and am totally focused and dedicated to create the most beautiful invitations for each and every client.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Follow Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions on

This is a vintage style baby block ornament that I offer in my Etsy shop. It is created with antique...
PJPlogo
Striking white lettering on black envelopes.
Gold lettering to match the gold foil decoration on the envelopes.
Gold lettering to match the gold foil decoration on the envelopes.
Yes, the address is on an angle, so was the invitation text, so I matched that.
Yes, the address is on an angle, so was the invitation text, so I matched that.
Place cards, escort cards, menus and more are available too.
Place cards, escort cards, menus and more are available too.
Special artwork or your vows can be the perfect 1st anniversary gift, paper.
Special artwork or your vows can be the perfect 1st anniversary gift, paper.
More gold lettering. I think gold has been the 'hot' color lately.
More gold lettering. I think gold has been the 'hot' color lately.
img4167
Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions
This is a Christmas ornament that I offer in my Etsy shop. It's great to commemorrate your wedding....
img1336

Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions 3
Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions 4
Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions 5

Alison · Getting married on 12/23/2019

Absolutely wonderful! We received so many compliments and the work was truly breathtaking!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Bscj · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding Invitations

Jennifer was very prompt and professional in the initial exchanges and throughout the process. She worked closely with me to find exactly what I wanted and further addressed any and all questions. She also sent images/samples of her work so that I can get a a better idea of what the final product would be. Again, she paid particular close attention to details in the invitation itself so that the envelope would complement it. Her work is ornate and beautiful and I received many compliments on the addressed envelopes for the wedding invitations.
    I plan to work with Jennifer for my table cards and would recommend others who want a beautiful work product to connect with her.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dana · Married on 01/19/2019

Gorgeous Work

I recently worked with Jennifer on my wedding invitation envelopes. I was in a serious time crunch, and wanted to get them done as quickly (and as beautifully) as possible. Jennifer not only met my expectations, but far exceeded them, she completed & returned them to me within a week, and they were unbelievably stunning!
    As requested, she addressed them in gorgeous 'Meratre' font, and was able to perfectly match the ink color to the same gold ink I had used to emboss for the return addresses.
    I am so happy with the quality of her work, and her professionalism, I will definitely be using her for any and all future calligraphy needs.
    If you entrust her with your calligraphy needs for your special occasion, rest assured you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions 6
    Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions 7

Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions's reply:

Thank you so much and oh my goodness, the invitations are gorgeous. I love seeing photos of them and love they are laser cut.

Award

Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations

• 1285 Stubbs Mill Rd. Lebanon, OH, 45036 See on map