Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions Reviews

15 Reviews for Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions

• Jackie

Jackie Brown · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Perfection

Jennifer saved us! When our intended calligrapher bailed on us last minute, Jennifer stepped in and provided her services to address over 150 wedding invitations in just a week during the mayhem of the holidays. The beautiful calligraphy was beyond our expectations and extremely fair in price. Jennifer and Paint JAR Productions will be our go to for all of our calligraphy needs.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Alison · Married on 12/23/2019

Absolutely wonderful! We received so many compliments and the work was truly breathtaking!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Bscj · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding Invitations

Jennifer was very prompt and professional in the initial exchanges and throughout the process. She worked closely with me to find exactly what I wanted and further addressed any and all questions. She also sent images/samples of her work so that I can get a a better idea of what the final product would be. Again, she paid particular close attention to details in the invitation itself so that the envelope would complement it. Her work is ornate and beautiful and I received many compliments on the addressed envelopes for the wedding invitations.
    I plan to work with Jennifer for my table cards and would recommend others who want a beautiful work product to connect with her.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dana · Married on 01/19/2019

Gorgeous Work

I recently worked with Jennifer on my wedding invitation envelopes. I was in a serious time crunch, and wanted to get them done as quickly (and as beautifully) as possible. Jennifer not only met my expectations, but far exceeded them, she completed & returned them to me within a week, and they were unbelievably stunning!
    As requested, she addressed them in gorgeous 'Meratre' font, and was able to perfectly match the ink color to the same gold ink I had used to emboss for the return addresses.
    I am so happy with the quality of her work, and her professionalism, I will definitely be using her for any and all future calligraphy needs.
    If you entrust her with your calligraphy needs for your special occasion, rest assured you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Calligraphy by Paint JAR Productions's reply:

Thank you so much and oh my goodness, the invitations are gorgeous. I love seeing photos of them and love they are laser cut.

Mallory · Married on 12/31/2017

Could not recommend Paint Jar Calligraphy any more. Jennifer created a custom color (rose gold/copper) for the addressing of our formal wedding invitations, and I was thrilled with the result.
    The calligraphy truly took our invitations to another level and I received so many compliments from my guests!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Debbie · Married on 12/01/2017

She was very professional, worked around my schedule and was so sweet on top of it. I would definitely recommend Jennifer to everyone.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Karen · Married on 10/14/2017

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with. She did great quality work that fit our budget and brought a special, unique touch to our special day!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Tracey · Married on 09/09/2017

All I can say is WOW ... the work that Jennifer does is outstanding. The wedding invitations, escort cards and the welcome board were just beautiful.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Casey · Married on 06/10/2017

Jennifer's work was incredible! We used her to address both our Save the Dates and Invitations and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for affordable, top notch quality calligraphy! We had so many guests inquire about the beautiful penmanship - her calligraphy truly added the perfect finishing touches!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Maureen · Married on 10/21/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Jennifer and her gorgeous work! If you're looking for a fantastic calligrapher with excellent customer service for stressed out brides, Jennifer is your lady! We wanted to do hand calligraphy on the envelopes for our wedding invites at the last minute and Jennifer was able to work within our time frame and get 100 envelopes done for us. Also, she knew we wanted calligraphy on the response envelopes, but the cost and turnaround time was out of reach, so she did a hand design and had that printed on the response envelopes, lowering the cost and turnaround time. They turned out BEAUTIFULLY! All of it was perfect! We received SO many compliments on the personal touch of the hand calligraphy addressing and I LOVED each of them. HIGHEST recommendations for Jennifer and Paint JAR Productions!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Ellen · Married on 07/23/2016

Not only is Jennifer talented and professional, she's imaginative and creative. I hired her for her calligraphy - addressing my daughter's wedding invitations - and ended up using her for all the print materials in the wedding welcome bags. I had an idea of what I was looking for, and she just picked it up and developed it. She also gave me practical advice like the best way to pack up the welcome bags to take to the hotels. She was SO accommodating, so friendly - I'd work with her again in a heartbeat. As an added bonus, her rates were reasonable.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Rob · Married on 02/14/2016

Jennifer worked with me to provide a calligraphy memento for my wife on Valentine's Day. She worked with my idea for an 8"x10" design on parchment for an unframed anniversary/love message and came up with a product that was even better than I had hoped for. She verified what I was looking for, then provided me with an early proof before providing me with a quote. The end result was this fantastic calligraphy creation that she did on water color paper that was perfect for the occasion in every way! She improved upon both the font and design of my original idea - and at the same time met a tight deadline without charging me an arm and a leg. My wife loved the memento which I framed in antique gold frame with glass cover that I purchased at Hobby Lobby for $30. We couldn't be happier with the result and highly recommend Jennifer's work to anyone interested. She is obviously a talented artist/calligrapher and is easy to work with!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Jennifer's work product is fantastic!!! She delivered everything she promised, and ALL on time. Jennifer also did the invitations for another family wedding. She is incredibly responsive. I would definitely recommend (and have) her to friends!!!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Kristy · Married on 05/02/2015

It has been so fun to hear from our guests when they receive their invitation and each person has commented on the gorgeous calligraphy! We went with a beautiful gold ink which turned out fantastic. Everyone was so impressed and they keep saying the invitations are "classy" and "elegant"--exactly what we were going for! We are grateful to Paint JAR Productions for helping us set the tone for our wedding!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2012

Jennifer's work was impeccable and she was the easiest vendor to work with for my wedding. she was also fun and creative! She did calligraphy for my invites and designed the rest of the stationary at my wedding including programs, escort cards and signage. My wedding was in Florida even though I live in Ohio and she shipped last minute changed items direct to me with no issue.

Sent on 03/25/2013