57 Reviews for DIGITAL SOLUTION PRO

50 DIGITAL SOLUTION PRO Reviews

It was such a pleasure working with Roberto for our wedding photographs. We first met Roberto 4 years ago when he photographed my brother's wedding in north Houston. After experiencing his energy, enthusiasm and quality of work, it was an absolutely easy decision to make for my own wedding. From the initial consultation Roberto actively listens to your ideas, questions and concerns. He will work very hard to make your vision become reality. His quality of work is phenomenal with every shot capturing the natural beauty of the day. He can be easily contacted via email or phone and very prompt to respond to questions. He has a ton of energy and works very hard to capture the best shots. He is kind and polite to all family and staff around at your event. He has an excellent team of photographers and assistants that make your day one to remember! I strongly believe there is no one in town who will offer you a better value and experience for your event. Roberto has become a friend over the past few months, and I highly recommend his expertise, kind team and genuine enthusiasm for any photography event. We look forward to working with him in the future, thank you Roberto!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure using Digital Solutions Pro for our engagement/wedding pictures! Roberto did a wonderful job of taking the best shots of us and our loved ones. His imagination and creativity led to some truly wonderful shots. We are so glad we chose Roberto Morales with Digital Solutions Pro and would highly recommend his services to everyone!!! Thank you so much!!!!! We ❤️ our pictures

Profile Picture Nelly, 7/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot begin to describe this mans work and kind personality. It is Aaamaaazing. He is so professional, innovative, creative and most of all personable. He is gentle and quickly becomes part of the family. He is worth every penny and more. He is not a clock watching photographer. He is generous and there is no other photographer out there that can compare. Please use this man and refer him to everyone. He did my Bff's wedding in 2012, my Pastor's daughters wedding in 2013, My wedding ceremony on 3.11.15 and sisters bff's last Summer. You will never regret booking him. Do what you can to book him even if you have to change your wedding date or family photo op.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From start to finish I had a wonderful experience. Roberto is a genuinely kind person and a great photographer. Even with the interview meetings he was attentive and responded to all my questions patiently with a light friendly air about him. The day of the wedding he really helped to take charge of the photos so I didn't have to worry while at the same time being able to adapt and take shots requested by myself and the guests. I can not rave enough about how happy I am with my choice to go with Digital Solution Pro on my wedding day!
Roberto and his crew were able to put my mind at ease about the photos and were able to get all the shots I could have hoped for without being the least bit intrusive. His customer care is excellent from start to finish, he doesn't just stop after the event but goes that extra mile.
I would highly recommend him and his company for any seeking a photographer.

Also the photobooth was a HUGE success. Everyone loved it from ages 8-80! All trepidations some had about the booth were blown away by the fun people had with it, and the memorable souvenirs everyone was able to take home.

Profile Picture User4958456, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roberto is the ultimate professional and a pleasure to work with. His quality of work, creativity, and attention to detail is head and shoulders above the rest. He made my wife and I feel special and took a genuine interest in our event. He approached our engagement and wedding as if it were the most important project he has ever worked on. He also brings a touch of family as he was very focused on our needs. We look forward to working with Roberto for many years to come and we would highly recommend him.

Chad & Tracy H.

Profile Picture Chad, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roberto was an amazing photographer! He was able to capture every moment I needed captured. I am so appreciative for Roberto and his team. He was easy to get a hold of and an over achiever. No matter the time of day Roberto always made time for us and our needs in a timely manner. I highly recommend him for any special occasion or even something as simple as family pictures.

Profile Picture maryanna, 11/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are looking for the most important events in your life immortalized, Mr. Roberto Morales is the photographer to hire. What a pleasant experience!!!! It was money well spent. We hired Roberto after firing a photographer for our wedding that was not willing to work with us. He was referred to us by a friend who hired him for her wedding. Roberto met with us with a wonderful presentation of his services and walked us through every step of the process. I just received the proofs and the pictures look amazing!!!!! We are so pleased! Our guests were also very impressed with his professionalism!!!! Roberto pays attention to the details and will capture the moments that are most important to the Bride and Groom! Thank you Mr. Morales! You delivered....and then some!!!

Profile Picture Haleh & Eric, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roberto and his team are absolutely amazing! The stress of planning the wedding and of course things found a way to go wrong however when it came to the photography sessions no matter what the situation Roberto was always there to make it better! There was a specific time the groom and I were running late to the engagement session due to us wanting to bring a ton of balloons. I called Roberto crying and upset over the situation and he calmed me down, turning the situation positive and as always the photos came out AMAZING! He made a personalized package for us with everything we wanted and the would fit our budget. Roberto is passionate about his career and I'm very pleased with how our engagement session, bridals, and wedding photos turned out. He's absolutely wonderful and couldn't of asked for anything more from his fantastic team!

Profile Picture Maranda, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure using Digital Solutions Pro on our joyous occasion! Roberto did a wonderful job of taking the best shots of us and our loved ones and was extremely attentive to detail. He thought of things that we missed and made the experience completely stress free for us. We are so glad we chose Roberto Morales with Digital Solutions Pro and would highly recommend his services to everyone.

Profile Picture celina, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roberto will work with you to meet your photo needs and capture your wedding memories. He took many pictures on the big day and preserved the event in photos for us to enjoys for the rest of our years. You will not go wrong counting on Roberto.

Profile Picture Myrna, 4/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I enjoyed working with Roberto. He has a great disposition and is easy to work with.

Profile Picture Julie, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roberto was extremely easy to work with. He did both our engagement pictures as well as our wedding day pictures. He was flexible and able to accommodate to our needs. To be honest, he made us feel like he has known us for years which made everything just so easy and comfortable. On the day of our wedding, managed to get so many beautiful shots without being overly intrusive. I got many excellent comments from my guests about how awesome our photographer did.

Profile Picture Kathiara, 1/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roberto is simply an awesome photographer. Throughout the whole process he has been wonderful to work with - very professional but also very personable. Great value for what you get. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Natalia, 11/23/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was truly a pleasure to work with Roberto! He was very professional and accommodating. We appreciate the fact that Roberto was willing to work with us to develop a customized package that fit our needs. We were very pleased with the high quality photos that Roberto took. His imagination and creativity led to some truly wonderful shots. We would like to thank Roberto for his classy, high quality service.

Profile Picture User3683568, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are the most not photogenic couples you can imagine but Roberto managed to take so many great pictures! His ideas were amazing and he is truly an artist. The most amazing picture he took was more magnificent than a painting! He captured everything and made it even more beautiful than it was in person. I would highly recommend working with Roberto foe any event.

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy with Roberto's work I love the pictures taken on my wedding. He is a person who shows interest in the client. I highly recommend him as person and work. Not going to regret having chosen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Carolina , 8/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roberto is a pleasure to work and are guests were even impressed with his work. He really worked hard to capture our moments.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Make sure you have outdoor wedding shots with the bridal party because for some reason we don't have that. Other than that, it was great.

Profile Picture User3767484, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roberto My fiancé and I want to thank you for such a great job!! We received so many complements on Roberto! Our family thought you were so great!! He made sure we were comfortable and relaxed, he reminded us it was our day for us to have fun he would make sure to be there for the photos! I can't believe how much details Roberto got with our pictures. He was able to capture every minute of the wedding. It was so nice working with you. You really made our day memorable. We have nothing but wonderful things to say! The pictures looked amazing. We can't wait to share our future adventures with Roberto!!

Profile Picture judye, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roberto did a fantastic job shooting our wedding and reception. He is professional, open to the bride's ideas and requests, and works hard the entire wedding! He is contantly moving around so much you don't even notice he us there! We received so many amazing shots and we didn't even know he was there for it! We will be using Roberto for many years to come with other family events as our family grows!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roberto and his staff were wonderful to work with. The pictures turned out great!!

Profile Picture User2742477, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roberto was extremely easy and fun to work with. He is extremely professional, yet down to earth enough to make you feel comfortable. He was able to provide useful pointers and tips to make sure I got the most of my bridal pictures. Every phone call and email was returned. My pictures were available very fast for viewing.

Profile Picture Myra, 3/5/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love our pictures from this weekend! Super quick turnaround.

Profile Picture zain, 1/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Morales was fantastic at providing options and answering all the questions my husband and I had. Even when our plans changed due to my spouse being in the military, he was still there for us with options and alternatives. Digital Solutions is worth every penny and I love my wedding photos. I would recommend Mr. Morales ten times over simply based on the service and treatment we received. Thank you for helping us on our special day and for making it truly memorable.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

DigitalSolutionsPro offers professional wedding photography with a personal touch. Roberto believes that weddings should tell a story. It is his mission to capture the beauty and magic of your day. He takes time to get to know “his brides” so that his photos capture the essence of who you are and who you and your husband-to-be are as a couple. He offers many options for those interested in photo books, digital memories and special creative touches. He is open to crafting packages to meet your specific needs. He uses high quality equipment and can work at any location. During our ceremony, I never heard a peep from the camera, but he captured our special moments in real time. The groomsmen had a wonderfully creative shoot and his assistant brought out their best. Whether you have a small intimate wedding or blow-out bash, DigitalSolutionsPro will make sure that your memories last in well-framed and beautifully refined photographs. Just remember after all of that planning for your special day all that will remain is your marriage, the memories and hopefully FANTASTIC photographs. DigitalSolutionsPro can make sure that the photographs make your memories SHINE!

Profile Picture Erica, 11/18/12, 2 Reviews