Diamond Ceremonies Reviews

34 | Lock Haven, PA

34 Reviews for Diamond Ceremonies

Connie · Married on 10/17/2015

Being from out of state we were at a loss for finding a beautiful spot and the perfect person to perform our wedding. I am ever grateful for finding Tracey Showers to help us make that happen and make our day more special and personalized to us. She helped us in every way and we can't say thank you enough. If you are looking for the best wedding officiant in the Lock Haven area, we would definitely recommend Ms. Showers!
    Mr. and Mrs. Mark Lunaas

Sent on 11/11/2015
  • User5619103 · 2+ years ago

Tracey married my daughter and son-in-law. Tracey was awesome! She was so helpful with all the wedding needs.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Julie · Married on 08/15/2015

After he proposed marriage... and my quickly replying yes... we happily agreed we didn't want to wait. Elopement was certainly the right choice for us. We already had plans for a 4-day motorcycle ride so why not get married along the way? We were fortunate to have found Tracey who gladly fit us into her already very busy schedule. With very short notice, she helped to make our ceremony as perfect for us as if we'd been planning it for months. We met at a gazebo in a park near the river; and, as an extra special touch she surprised me with a wedding bouquet that she made with flowers from her garden. Our day couldn't have been more perfect!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Kimberly · Married on 08/08/2015

Tracey Showers made our wedding a beautiful event! She wrote our vows based on our personalities and our family situation; she included all that we wanted to say in our ceremony. She was very flexible and attended our rehearsal, as well as meeting with us whenever we asked her to.
    Tracey really captured everything we wanted in our ceremony and included it. If I was to ever get married again (and I'm never doing it again!), Tracey would be my officiant. All of our guests asked where we found her and commented on her wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 11/11/2015

jenna · Married on 05/25/2013

Tracey was great! She travelled all the way to Stroudsburg PA which I believe was about 2 hours from where she is located. She spent a lot of time emailing me back and forth before the ceremony so that we could come up with the perfect script for our ceremony. She arrived 30 minutes before the ceremony and met with my fiancé and I to discuss any last minute details. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

brian · Married on 04/16/2016

We really enjoyed our experience with Tracey. We wanted a nice, quiet wedding in a secluded location. She was a great help in this regard. She was very willing to travel, get there early in the morning, and generally do everything we asked to make our day special. The service was professional, and there's nothing more that we could have expected. I would definitely recommend Diamond Ceremonies.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Ann · Married on 06/03/2017

Tracey is one of the kindest individuals I've ever met. She didn't know my fiance and I at all but she made a gorgeous ceremony as if she knew us for years. Super kind and accommodating with tons of choices to personalize the ceremony to you. We got so many compliments on both the ceremony itself and Tracey's warm demeanor.

Sent on 06/14/2017

crystal · Married on 12/12/2015

She was very responsive...a quick and easy process

Sent on 04/25/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 08/25/2017

My husband and I do not have a religious affiliation, so finding an officiant for our wedding proved to be a little tricky. Tracey does an amazing job and will really shape the ceremony to reflect your thoughts on marriage and what you are comfortable with. She is very professional and wonderfully calm presence during the ceremony. She even helped some friends of ours whose minister fell through at the last minute, and you wouldn't have even known it - she did such a great job.

Sent on 01/01/2018