I Do, Too!

123 Eldridge Ave, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About I Do, Too!

I Do, Too! provides wedding officiant services to couples in Lawrence Township, New Jersey and the entire NE corridor--from Massachusetts to Maryland. The officiant, Trish White, offers services to any couple wishing to pledge their love to one another, whether you want to have a religious ceremony, a non-religious one or a recommitment ceremony. As your wedding is one of the most special days of your life, the officiant is willing to travel. Trish also offers a discount to those who serve or have served in the U.S. military in addition to emergency responders.

I Do, Too! will help you plan your ceremony and also offers last-minute services in the event that your scheduled officiant cannot help out on your special day. The following services are offered through packages or as add-ons:

• Assistance with vows and ceremony design
  • Rehearsal
Funny moments
Funny moments
886a21ca12e9cb39 1525699756 45869b83e35f8496 1525699748613 3 Angel and Nicole r
Bride and bridesmaids

28 Reviews for I Do, Too!

I Do, Too! 1
I Do, Too! 2
I Do, Too! 3
I Do, Too! 4
I Do, Too! 5
I Do, Too! 6
I Do, Too! 7

Raistlin D Hric · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent, would recommend to all

Trish did an amazing job helping us develop, rehearse and execute our ceremony. She took special care making our ceremony unique and exactly the way we wanted it, and even helped us figure out what we wanted. On top of all that she is a very friendly and professional person.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jeannette

Jeannette · Married on 06/23/2019

Trish is the Best!

Trish was nothing short of amazing! Trish always went above and beyond to make Pete and I feel like family. She met with us several times before the wedding to ensure that our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it to be. She even recommended songs, poems and ideas for the readers as well as mentioned the idea of using a sand ceremony since our wedding was a beach theme! I had never heard of the sand ceremony before, but quickly fell in love with it when the idea was brought to the table. Trish was very responsive to my needs and was willing to work with us from afar. She even made changes last minute a few days prior to the wedding to make sure our day was perfect. We still receive compliments weeks after the wedding about how wonderful the ceremony was and how cool the sand ritual was. Trish was so friendly, welcoming and kindhearted. She truly was attentive to our every need and really was there to make our day one we will never forget! Thank you Trish for being so patient and kind. We could not have done it without you!

Sent on 07/23/2019

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Hi Jeannette, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm humbled, to say the least! I thoroughly loved every minute of planning your wedding with you, Pete, and your mom. What a wonderful love you all have for each other! Thank you for choosing me and I hope you'll both keep in touch with me as the years go on. Send me pictures every now and then, especially if you decide to have children. May you both have a lifetime of love and happiness together! Hugs and kisses!

I Do, Too! FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, MD, MA, NJ, NY, OH, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do, Too! 1
    20% Discount Given to Military and Emergency Responders
    Out of gratitude for their service, a 20% discount is given to men and women formerly or currently serving in the military or veterans with proof of service, and to emergency responders (police/fire/EMTs).

• 123 Eldridge Ave Lawrence Township, NJ, 08648 See on map