I Do, Too! Reviews

28 | Lawrence Township, NJ

28 Reviews for I Do, Too!

I Do, Too! 1
I Do, Too! 2
I Do, Too! 3
I Do, Too! 4
I Do, Too! 5
I Do, Too! 6
I Do, Too! 7

Raistlin D Hric · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent, would recommend to all

Trish did an amazing job helping us develop, rehearse and execute our ceremony. She took special care making our ceremony unique and exactly the way we wanted it, and even helped us figure out what we wanted. On top of all that she is a very friendly and professional person.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jeannette

Jeannette · Married on 06/23/2019

Trish is the Best!

Trish was nothing short of amazing! Trish always went above and beyond to make Pete and I feel like family. She met with us several times before the wedding to ensure that our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it to be. She even recommended songs, poems and ideas for the readers as well as mentioned the idea of using a sand ceremony since our wedding was a beach theme! I had never heard of the sand ceremony before, but quickly fell in love with it when the idea was brought to the table. Trish was very responsive to my needs and was willing to work with us from afar. She even made changes last minute a few days prior to the wedding to make sure our day was perfect. We still receive compliments weeks after the wedding about how wonderful the ceremony was and how cool the sand ritual was. Trish was so friendly, welcoming and kindhearted. She truly was attentive to our every need and really was there to make our day one we will never forget! Thank you Trish for being so patient and kind. We could not have done it without you!

Sent on 07/23/2019

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Hi Jeannette, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm humbled, to say the least! I thoroughly loved every minute of planning your wedding with you, Pete, and your mom. What a wonderful love you all have for each other! Thank you for choosing me and I hope you'll both keep in touch with me as the years go on. Send me pictures every now and then, especially if you decide to have children. May you both have a lifetime of love and happiness together! Hugs and kisses!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Eufer · Married on 05/19/2019

Book her today!

Oh my goodness I cannot say how much we adore Trish! My husband and I were married last week and every moment was a breeze! Trish truly cares about her couples and makes the experience stress free but filled with love. I am so happy we found her and I would recommend her to anyone in the area. 10/10. We are absolutely thrilled ❤️

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/26/2019

Perfection!

Trish was amazing from start to finish. She was genuinely interested in our wedding and story. Helped us pick a ceremony tailored to us and walked us through each piece of ceremony planning. All of our guests gushed about our readings and how professional our officiant was (and how she pronounced our difficult last names perfectly). Couldn’t give her any higher praise. Thank you Trish for making our Ceremony incredible, heartfelt, and true to us.

Sent on 05/04/2019

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Thank you so much, Katie and Brent! Your wedding was one of my all-time favorites because I could tell from the first time I met you both that you were meant to be together. The love you have for each other radiates to everyone around you. It was an honor to walk with you both into this new chapter of life. I wish you a hundred more loving years!
  • Jen

Jen Seneca · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing!!!

Trish is amazing. She was perfectly on point with our ceremony. She sweet, kind and professional. She’s so flexible about location and times. I recommend her completely. Thank you for performing our ceremony and being one of our family. ❤️

Sent on 04/14/2019
    I Do, Too! 13
    I Do, Too! 14

Chabeli · Married on 12/30/2018

Starr wedding

Trish did an amazing job it was such a heart felt Ceremony and exactly what we envisioned. You could feel the love in the room and it couldn’t have happened without her. She truly made our day super special and even helped calm us down when we were feeling anxious. Thank you for everything Trish!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Oh Chabeli, I loved being with you and Justin on one of the most important celebrations of your lives! It was beautiful and so personal. I'm thankful I was there to be with you as you declared your lifelong commitment to one another. xoxo

Ali · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Experience from Start to Finish!

My (now) husband and I hired Trish from I Do, Too to officiate our wedding on October 20, 2018. Everything from start to finish with Trish was easy, professional, and friendly! We had spoken to a few officiants about performing our ceremony, but Trish was by far the warmest and most genuine officiant we had spoken to! After we hired her, we met her for brunch and had a wonderful time learning about her and sharing information about ourselves and our relationship. When it came time to write the ceremony, Trish sent us some samples and a rough draft. My husband and I used her draft as a template and incorporated some other passages we had found online after doing our own research. We ended up asking Trish to include some information about us from when we met with her for brunch and she happily obliged. The end product was a beautiful, personal, and loving ceremony that we couldn't be any happier with. Trish was professional and such a joy to work with. We highly recommend hiring Trish White as your wedding officiant!

Sent on 12/27/2018

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Ali, you and Tim are the ideal couple! Any officiant would have been so fortunate to work with you both to create a wonderful ceremony. Your love shone through our meeting and all the edits of the ceremony. I loved being with you both as you pledged your lifetimes with each other, and hope I'll get to be a crazy auntie Trish to your amazing babies once you have your house and picked fence. I am in awe of your love and continue to be inspired by you both! Thank you for your kind words. Hugs and kisses to you both!

Denae · Married on 09/29/2018

From the very first moment that we met with Trish, we knew that we wanted her to officiate our wedding. She embraced us with open arms, listened to our story and help us choose a ceremony that was perfect for us. I am so appreciative of her work, her words moved not only us, but the entire crowd. If you are looking for an officiant who truly cares, look no further! I appreciate your time and dedication, our day could not have been as perfect as it was without you! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    I Do, Too! 15

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Thank you so much, Denae! You and Quoran are an amazing couple, and it was my honor to have been part of your beautiful ceremony. My most heartfelt wishes to you and Quoran, and to your growing family!

Laura · Married on 06/03/2018

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Trish was before and during our wedding. She is such a wonderful person, and really worked to encourage my husband and I to make the ceremony personal and loving. She is always there to check in with, and supported us through all the different things we did for our ceremony. You can tell just by talking with her how connected she feels to each of the couples she has worked with, and it was so wonderful to get to have that connection with our officiant. You cannot find a better wedding officiant that cares more and is more personable than Trish!

Sent on 06/19/2018

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Thank you, Laura. The vows you and Chaz wrote for each other and the fact that you sang yours to him had me in tears! I loved walking with you both on this path through one of the most important days of your lives. I'm honored that you chose me!

Holly · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Trish! She sent us a bunch of great resources to help us customize our ceremony, she gave us great suggestions, and she even bought a microphone because we were concerned about people being able to hear at our ceremony! She was always very responsive and professional. She just did a wonderful job overall and we would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2018

I Do, Too!'s reply:

What kind words, Holly! Thank you! You and Justin created a touching, heartfelt ceremony and it was in such a gorgeous location. It was a privilege to work with you both. May you bask in a lifetime of love, H & J!

Joseph · Married on 03/08/2018

Kathy and I had a wonderful wedding thanks to Trish. Trish is a caring and professional wedding officiant who went out of her way to make our wedding a truly memorable event.

Sent on 03/14/2018
    I Do, Too! 16
    I Do, Too! 17
    I Do, Too! 18
    I Do, Too! 19

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Thank you so much, Joe! It was my honor to join you and Kathy! You are a wonderful couple, and I'm so happy you chose me to be with you as you crossed over into your new life chapter. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Patricia · Married on 11/11/2017

We actually met Trish at a bridal show about a year before our wedding, we had met with a few officiants and didn't really get the energy from them we were hoping for, we felt like just another wedding, just two more people, just another day.. and with Trish we really felt like we were important to her, and the most important day in our lives was an important day to her, too - we loved how she spoke and how well we connected with her and couldn't have imagined our wedding being officiated by anyone else. She worked very hard to make sure our ceremony was custom tailored to us and how we are as a couple and exactly how we could have imagined it! She gave us a lot of great ideas on how to incorporate ideas of things we wanted into our ceremony. She was such a genuine pleasure to work with and can even be found getting a little emotioal during our vows. We had already booked our church to be married at and only got hit with the fact we needed an officiant that was a member of the clergy to officiate for us - and lucky Trish had all the credentials we needed (and then some!!) - Everything was beautiful and we thank her SO MUCH for being there for our special day! -Trish & Ari Palomino

Sent on 03/10/2018
    I Do, Too! 26
    I Do, Too! 27
    I Do, Too! 28

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2017

I loved having Trish as our officiant. She made our special day all the more perfect by being the one to stand up their with us. She helped me to write my own ceremony, did research for me on specific parts of our special handfasting, and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we both wanted. She has always been so kind and helpful and joyous to work with. She helps bring happiness :)

Sent on 10/25/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2017

Sent on 10/25/2017
    I Do, Too! 29

Susan · Married on 10/11/2017

Our ceremony was a bit out of the ordinary. Our only child together happens to be a 3 yr old Staffordshire Terrier/Neopolitan Masitff mix and we wanted her included in our nuptials, so we decided to tie the knot at our local dog park. Trish didn't hesitate for a minute, she was more than happy to accommodate us. She prepared a ceremony that related to us perfectly and she was more than professional even when the dogs all started to bark. One of our friends said "It was the best wedding of all time!" and we completely agree!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    I Do, Too! 30
    I Do, Too! 31
    I Do, Too! 32
    I Do, Too! 33

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Thank you, Susan and Ed. This happened to be one of my favorite weddings all year! Being a dog lover myself, I really enjoyed every aspect of this ceremony. Not only are you two a wonderful couple together, but if you add the happy dogs who want to play and enjoy the day, what could be better? What a wonderful day! Thank you for including me in this love story!

Sirena Williams · Married on 10/06/2017

Trish was GREAT!!!

Trish was great! So upbeat and full of life, love, and energy during our ceremony. She kept in constant contact with me to make sure everything was moving along and was always available if I had any questions! So thankful to have had her officiate our day! Dan and Sirena Williams

Sent on 12/29/2018
    I Do, Too! 34

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Sirena and Dan, it was my pleasure to be with you on your lovely wedding day. I loved your ceremony and it could not have been more beautiful. Thank you for including me on such an important life event. I can't wait to hear about future life events! Best wishes!

stacy · Married on 09/23/2017

Trish was beyond amazing! Was by our side every step if the way & answered all our questions!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kristina · Married on 08/26/2017

We can't say enough about Trish. When we met her, she was so warm and we knew immediately we found the person that we wanted to officiate our marriage. We completed a couples assessment and her feedback on our results was very helpful. She made sure that the ceremony was everything we wanted. Just a few days before, she sent us a very sweet and thoughtful message that really hit home. We couldn't be happier to have her be a part of our special day. If you are thinking of choosing Trish for your officiant, don't hesitate! She is one of a kind. Thanks for everything Trish!

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • W

walter · Married on 08/23/2017

Trish White has to be one of the best Officiants in New Jersey. She is caring and understanding, she puts wedding ceremony's together as if it were her wedding. very awesome!

Sent on 08/10/2018

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Walter! May you and Tina and your beautiful family enjoy a lifetime of love and wonderful memories. Most of all, thank you for your service to this country.

Victoria · Married on 07/29/2017

Trish was wonderful! My husband and I are so happy she was our officiant. She is so accomadating and personalized our vows just the way we wanted! I was able to include my step father in the ceremony with a reading. The vows were beautiful and not too lengthy! I would recommend her time and time again!

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 07/28/2017

We met by chance

Trish was wonderful! We met by chance at a bridal expo, but I couldn't be happier we did! She incorporated everything we wanted in our ceremony and it was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    I Do, Too! 35
    I Do, Too! 36

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Thank you Angel and Nicole. I loved being with you at your gorgeous wedding. Yours was the only one all summer that made me cry as you both responded to "These Hands". I'm honored that you chose me to be with you on one of the most important days of your lives. May you both have at least 100 more anniversaries together!

Sarah Kwortnik Suto · Married on 07/02/2017

I can't speak highly enough!

I can't speak highly enough of I Do, Too! Trish was truly amazing from start to finish. We planned our New Jersey wedding while living in Texas, holding down tow full time jobs, and being first time parents to an infant. Trish was patient and helpful as we negotiated these challenges. She gave us great suggestions for how to have our ceremony and was open to feedback when we wanted to make additions and changes. She sent us beautiful emails before and after the ceremony, and we had copies of the ceremony to look at and revise as needed (which it didn't!) The morning of the wedding, we were talking to vendors, planners, and guests-Trish was helpful and calm and did not need our help to get setup. She mingled with out guests and family seamlessly. The ceremony itself was beautifully written and delivered. We are so grateful she was there for the planning and execution of our special day. I would highly recommend Trish for any wedding or ceremony in the future.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    I Do, Too! 37
    I Do, Too! 38

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

Wonderful!

We had the most wonderful experience working with Trish as our officiant. She was extremely professional and personal. She took time out of her busy schedule to meet us at our home and discuss all details of wedding day, putting all our worries at ease. Trish is truly one of the kindest, most sincere individuals we've ever met and would recommend her services to all friends and family. We are very grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Trish. She helped make our most special day even more perfect!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    I Do, Too! 39

Jill Fox · Married on 10/10/2016

Trish White loves love!

Trish White truly loves love and it shines through her officiant services. My husband and I were thrilled to have Trish officiate our vow renewal ceremony for our 10th anniversary. Her commitment to honoring love and providing personalized service was exactly what we were looking for. In addition to officiating the ceremony, Trish was a great support right from the beginning, assisting with the ceremony details and even being our photographer on the day of. We are so grateful to her for being an integral part of our perfect day and helping us to create lasting memories.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    I Do, Too! 40

I Do, Too!'s reply:

Jill and Jeff, you continue to inspire me over time. Life throws curveballs and you both continue to commit your lives to one another. You inspire me on a regular basis. Thank you for such loving words!