505 Thomas street, Stroudsburg, PA 18360 · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Erica McCabe

Erica McCabe, Officiant is a wedding officiant in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania that serves couples in the Stroudsburg and surrounding areas. This wedding officiant is available for weddings of various sizes and elopements. Each ceremony is personalized for a true reflection of your relationship and a memorable day you will forever cherish.

Erica McCabe, Officiant offers services for a non-religious, interfaith, civil union and vow renewal ceremonies. Other available services include allowing couples to write their own vows. All-inclusive officiant: LBGTQIA+, interfaith, interracial, all-inclusive.

Other Services

In addition to wedding officiating services, Erica McCabe provides mobile notary and notary signing agent services. She is an insured and bonded mobile notary and certified notary signing agent with an AAS degree in legal studies.

mh7hhy2wsdie71h9in1eg 51 1024317

1 User photo

Erica McCabe 1
  • Sylvano

Sylvano Azanedo · Married on 07/27/2019

Erica performed a wonderful and touching wedding ceremony. Thank you

Erica was such a pleasure so patient and kind as Erica arrived on time but my bride to be and I were still getting ready for the ceremony. Since this was our 1st wedding we had no clue what do to nor say. Erica went thru the whole wedding process with us and she said such wonderful and touching words for our vows!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Erica McCabe 2

Erica McCabe's reply:

Thank you for the kids words. It was my pleasure to be included on your special day. Congratulations once again.
  • Tarah

Tarah Probst · Married on 11/24/2017

She married my husband and I last November. Her bowels were beautiful, Her professionalism was superior and everything went as planned.

She married my husband and I last November and everything was easy and smooth during a stressful time. Marriage is beautiful, but the planning was very hectic and she made my life so easy. The vows were beautiful, her professionalism was superior and I highly recommend Erica if you are looking for someone to marry you.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Erica McCabe's reply:

Thank you so much Tarah, it was a pleasure to perform the ceremony! You were the catalyst to helping me develop my ceremonies and it is always such a beautiful moment to be witness to.
  • JAKI

JAKI · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Mini elopement

Me and my husband had a quick ceremony in a field. Erica was willing to meet me in the evening on a holiday which was great. She was on time and very nice.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Erica McCabe's reply:

Thank you, Jaki! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Congratulations on the pre-wedding. Wishing you the best!

Erica McCabe FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 22.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? PA