100 Shawnee Inn Dr. PO Box 67, Shawnee on Delaware, PA 18356 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort

The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort is a classic wedding venue located in Shawnee on Delaware, Pennsylvania. Set on the Delaware River at the foothills of the majestic Pocono Mountains, this country club hosts wedding ceremonies and reception banquets. Its natural beauty and historic charm provide couples the perfect location for an intimate destination wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort has three newly renovated indoor event spaces suited for hosting receptions, with a maximum capacity of 300 guests. Its 3,960-square-foot Worthington Ballroom features vaulted ceilings, a hardwood dance floor, large windows, and magnificent chandeliers. The Delaware Room offers a view of the courtyard and golf course. The Waring Room has a grand stone fireplace and built-in bar. The venue also has some scenic outdoor sites including the Front Lawn and the North Lawn, which offer a spectacular view of the historic inn. Other spaces ideal for wedding ceremonies include The River Sanctuary (Pavilion), set on the banks of the Delaware River, and Shawnee Island, which offers panoramic views of the Pocono Mountains.

The venue's in-house catering specializes in American cuisine served in various styles such as buffet, desserts, hors d'oeuvres, stations,and plated. The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort's services also include:

• Newly Renovated in 2019 Accommodations
  • Event rentals
  • Event planning
  • Chairs
  • Linens

Link to our new 2019 renovations!

Follow The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort on

51 Reviews for The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort

• Jeremy

Jeremy Chobot · Married on 08/10/2020

Wedding Venue

We were beyond impressed by the Shawnee Inn and the wedding coordinator, Tabitha. The planning process was professional and easy. Our vision for the day was made possible by Tabitha's ability to turn our thoughts into reality. On the day of our wedding, all of the staff members at Shawnee were responsive to both our and our guests' needs. Even though it rained during our wedding, the day went flawlessly as everyone already knew what to do in the case of rain. We highly recommend Shawnee as a wedding venue.

Sent on 11/17/2019

The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jeremy! It was my pleasure to help you plan and execute your wedding day. A beautiful day even with the rain!

:) Tabitha
  • Allison

Allison Bailey · Married on 02/09/2020

Do yourself the favor

I always dreamed of having a picture-perfect wedding in the mountains. However, I quickly realized how difficult that would be; turns out mountain venues often lack suitable lodging, and we had 160 guests attending our wedding all from out of town. Luckily, I found Shawnee Inn while looking for a banquet hall for another event, and I am so lucky that it proved to be everything I was looking for and more.
    My immediate family visited in summer to take a tour and the grounds were absolutely beautiful. We stayed overnight in one of their houses and had an amazing time: fireflies danced around the grounds, the main inn was warm and welcoming with that beautiful old-world charm, and there was so much to do on the property (nightly S’mores, hiking tours, whitewater rafting, as well as plenty of locations with benches and rocking chairs to just relax and enjoy the peace of nature). We knew instantly we need to make Shawnee Inn our home base for the wedding weekend.
    I don’t think you can pick the wrong season to have your wedding here. We ended up having it in winter and the property was still gorgeous. Our guests raved about the location and many promised to visit again in the future for family trips. Tabitha and her team were incredibly accommodating. We needed a lot of rooms and a lot of space for several dinners, lunches, and a large Hindu ceremony. Tabitha never hesitated to give us what we needed or wanted. We felt incredibly pampered and attended to, and everything about the wedding went off without a hitch.
    The rooms are charming with that cozy feel. My bridal suite was a dream with a big Jacuzzi tub and ample space for all my outfits and accessories. Every room I visited was inviting and comfortable for our guests; it’s no wonder so many people want to come out and visit again!
    Every staff member was incredibly kind and attentive. I often found myself chatting with them in the hallways as they were always eager to get to know me and congratulate me on the big day. I can’t emphasize enough how friendly everyone was, and that kindness was incredibly appreciative on what can be a very stressful day! Hindu ceremonies are large affairs, and although Shawnee Inn had never hosted a Hindu ceremony before ours, I can tell you that everything went so smoothly you would have thought that had hosted tons! They have ample space for all of the rituals and traditions; I’m confident they can handle any type of wedding thrown their way.
    Do yourself the favor of having your wedding at Shawnee. I left at the end of the weekend so thankful for everything they had done, for them making my wedding so special and memorable. I will have nothing but the fondest memories for the temporary home away from home, that so lovingly housed all of my friends and families, and that gave me such a beautiful wedding day.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Allison,
    Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was truly our pleasure! I loved the whole thing and the experience was something I'll never forget! I am so glad to have been a part of your special day.
    :) Tabitha
  • Marjorie

Marjorie · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding at Shawnee Inn

Our wedding was June 15th and we held it in the Courtyard off the Delaware Room of Shawnee Inn. It was a wonderful day and we had our perfect "I Do" BBQ. Everyone said the ceremony and party was beautiful and the food was wonderful! A great big thanks goes out to Tabitha and Jasmine and all the staff that helped us on that day. Could not ask for a more perfect setting! Thanks You goes out to the Staff!

Sent on 07/03/2019

The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you Marjorie! It was a beautiful day and you were a beautiful bride! I'm so glad the weather held out for you and you got the wedding day you dreamed of!
    ---Tabitha

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 23.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Specialty Beer
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Inn/B&B
    Resort
    Restaurant
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    November
    December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort 1
    Jump for this 2020 Wedding Special!
    • Book your wedding package starting today (February 6, 2020) with the Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort for any date between today, to December 31, 2020, and we'll waive the ceremony and cocktail hour set up fees! ($1000 value) and give you 10% off of the menu and bar package pricing! Fall dates still available!

• DJ Johnny Johnson Wedding DJs

Its always a pleasure to work at the Shawnee Inn. The staff are friendly and efficient and the food is always a delight. You will find it to be an excellent location for your ceremony alongside the river with scenic views for wonderful pictures. I highly recommend you consider Shawnee for your wedding or next special occasion.

• Rabbi Steve Nathan Wedding Officiants

This is a beautiful location with great facilities, grounds and rooms. I have not performed a wedding here, as of yet, but based on my experience of the Inn at the past (and what I've heard from others) I would definitely put it at the top of your list of places to consider in the Poconos. I look forward to officiating there in the near future!

• Enchanting Entertainment & Enchanting Photo Booth Wedding DJs

Simone and the staff at the AMAZING Shawnee Inn are wonderful to work with. Their attention to detail is second to none, and the grounds and ballrooms are beautiful. We are always excited to work with the team at Shawnee, and brides and grooms have always loved the way that their wedding is coordinated to perfection! First class venue and staff!

• 100 Shawnee Inn Dr. PO Box 67 Shawnee on Delaware, PA, 18356 See on map
    Location of (The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort)