Diamond Ceremonies Reviews

Diamond Ceremonies 3
Diamond Ceremonies 4
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/22/2018

Tracey was wonderful! From the moment we first spoke I knew she was the one, and after meeting with her that was reaffirmed. Our ceremony was beautiful, and we received many compliments. Tracey is so great to work with!

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2018

If you're looking for an officiant who can give you exactly what you want, whether non-religious or religious, Diamond Ceremonies is the way to go. We had some difficulties with our courthouse in regards to obtaining a copy of our marriage license but she went above and beyond so that I could finally take my husband's last name within a reasonable amount of time.

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Tracey was amazing! We are from out of town, and she was more than willing to video call us for our meetings. She is kind and willing to work with you to make your ceremony special. We are a very adventurous couple, and she found a way to incorporate the outside into our ceremony by doing a tree planting ceremony. It was a great way to symbolize our relationship and meaning of family.

Tracey was also willing to meet us for a walk through the day before. She was easy going and had a laid back in which helped settle any nerves we were having. She even tried to go the extra step to try to match the wedding party and blend in with everyone. She takes everything into consideration in which is extra special!

Diamond Ceremonies 5
    Diamond Ceremonies 6
    Diamond Ceremonies 7
    Diamond Ceremonies 8

Michelle · Married on 01/06/2017

We loved every part of our ceremony. Tracey does an excellent job.

craig · Married on 11/11/2016

flexible, personable, creative, professional

Dana · Married on 10/29/2016

Tracey was the best! We met with her a year before our ceremony and changed our minds/venue/# of guests so many times! She was so accommodating to every change/idea we had! She is very polite and professional and even met with us at our house.

Britney · Married on 10/08/2016

Tracey was amazing. Highly recommend her.

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Tracey was awesome! Her script for our ceremony was amazing. We had asked for a tribute to my grandmother who had passed recently, her words were a touching tribute to my grandmother and my grandparents 60 years of marriage. I could not have asked for a better officiant.

Diana · Married on 09/03/2016

Loved Tracie performing our wedding. The ceremony was perfect and everything I hoped for and more.

Caitlin · Married on 09/03/2016

Tracey was absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I don't really belong to a church, so we weren't really sure who we wanted to marry us or how to even go about planning a wedding ceremony. My biggest concern was not being able to find someone that could tell our story as if they had been with us since the beginning. After doing some research, we found Tracey with Diamond Ceremonies and decide to meet in person. From the first meeting, Tracey was very approachable and easy to get along with. She was able to provide us with many options for our ceremony from poems and readings to even what vows or unity ceremony we wanted. Tracey was open to all our suggestions and at the end of the day wanted to make sure we were happy. I appreciate her patience as we navigated through a few ceremony revisions and the personal attention she gave to make our wedding day special. Since the ceremony, we have heard multiple comments from our guest of how much they enjoyed our ceremony and the officiant. I would highly recommend using Tracey from Diamond Ceremonies if you are looking for an officiant for your big day!

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

Tracey is absolutely wonderful!! She takes the time to get to know you and is always available to talk. She is very professional and friendly. Tracey is very open minded and simply wants you to have the best wedding ceremony. Our wedding guests were completely delighted by her. Getting married can be quite stressful. Tracey made sure we did not have to worry about the ceremony going smoothly. My wife and I can't say enough good things about Tracey!!

Karen · Married on 08/20/2016

Tracey is amazing! she made our ceremony so personal and meaningful. She is very accommodating and easy to work with. We highly recommend her services.

Paige · Married on 08/13/2016

Tracey is so wonderful to work with. She is easy to communicate with, professional, and very friendly! I would highly recommend her services to anyone.

Cortney · Married on 08/07/2016

I would recommend Tracey to anyone, she was great! I gave her a long list of what we wanted included into our ceremony along with what we picked out from her examples and she tweaked it all into a word document. It was hassle free and I didn't have to worry about what she was going to say because she had it typed word for word for us. She made our ceremony fit our style very well. Two thumbs up!

Mindy · Married on 07/23/2016

Tracey was absolutely fantastic. We were at a loss for an officiant when we found her. She custom writes a ceremony script and lets you read it over to make sure it exactly what you want. She is very accommodating and willing to travel. My husband and I got married in State College and she had no problem traveling. She came to our rehearsal and really helped us figure everything out. We had so many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was.

Pamela · Married on 07/21/2016

Don't hesitate to hire Diamond Ceremonies, headed by Tracey Showers. She's compassionate, professional, responsive, and seamlessly works around your needs and schedule. She responded immediately to all my inquiries, and put me right at ease when I freaked out over a misunderstanding about Pennsylvania marriage laws. She also offered great ideas for rituals and vows that we hadn't thought of. My wedding guests all liked her very much, too. She made us feel that our ceremony was the most special one she's ever done.
    Since I'm not planning to get married again any time soon, I would think of her first to officiate any baby or funeral ceremony that may come up. I just adore her, and am so glad she made our wedding extra special.

Katelyn · Married on 06/26/2016

I was married in June 2016. Tracey was AMAZING and I would recommend her to anyone :) Very fair pricing and a great personality!

Alex · Married on 06/25/2016

Book her! Tracey was exactly what my wife and I were looking for in an officiant. Neither one of us had any strong religious or social preferences that we were looking for, and Tracey was a perfect fit! She was flexible with what we wanted in a wedding ceremony, timely and organized, and seemingly made us a top priority. We cannot praise her enough and are so glad she was part of a day we'll remember forever!

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2016

When you believe in God but don't actually go to church, it is very difficult these days to find a wedding officiant let alone one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg! Luckily we were able to locate Tracey and even more luckily she had availability for his date! Her professionalism and flexibility was overwhelming and very refreshing! She was wonderful in guiding them toward the vows they wanted to use and gave them some great tips! I was also very impressed that she arrived even wearing the colors that the wedding party were. We HIGHLY recommend her services if you are looking for that special officiant. Sincerely, Mother of a Groom.

Brittney · Married on 12/24/2015

Tracey was exactly who we needed for our wedding! She met with us months ahead of time and then wrote a ceremony that fit our visions perfectly. Tracey handled our rehearsal as a true rehearsal as a true professional. Our ceremony was a dream come true, and Tracey's services were worth every penny! I can't imagine my wedding without her. We are forever grateful.

Connie · Married on 10/17/2015

Being from out of state we were at a loss for finding a beautiful spot and the perfect person to perform our wedding. I am ever grateful for finding Tracey Showers to help us make that happen and make our day more special and personalized to us. She helped us in every way and we can't say thank you enough. If you are looking for the best wedding officiant in the Lock Haven area, we would definitely recommend Ms. Showers!
    Mr. and Mrs. Mark Lunaas

• User5619103 · 2+ years ago

Tracey married my daughter and son-in-law. Tracey was awesome! She was so helpful with all the wedding needs.

Julie · Married on 08/15/2015

After he proposed marriage... and my quickly replying yes... we happily agreed we didn't want to wait. Elopement was certainly the right choice for us. We already had plans for a 4-day motorcycle ride so why not get married along the way? We were fortunate to have found Tracey who gladly fit us into her already very busy schedule. With very short notice, she helped to make our ceremony as perfect for us as if we'd been planning it for months. We met at a gazebo in a park near the river; and, as an extra special touch she surprised me with a wedding bouquet that she made with flowers from her garden. Our day couldn't have been more perfect!

Kimberly · Married on 08/08/2015

Tracey Showers made our wedding a beautiful event! She wrote our vows based on our personalities and our family situation; she included all that we wanted to say in our ceremony. She was very flexible and attended our rehearsal, as well as meeting with us whenever we asked her to.
    Tracey really captured everything we wanted in our ceremony and included it. If I was to ever get married again (and I'm never doing it again!), Tracey would be my officiant. All of our guests asked where we found her and commented on her wonderful ceremony.

jenna · Married on 05/25/2013

Tracey was great! She travelled all the way to Stroudsburg PA which I believe was about 2 hours from where she is located. She spent a lot of time emailing me back and forth before the ceremony so that we could come up with the perfect script for our ceremony. She arrived 30 minutes before the ceremony and met with my fiancé and I to discuss any last minute details. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!