Designs By Direction Reviews

6 | Osseo, MN

6 Reviews for Designs By Direction

Leah · Married on 03/10/2011

Deb was a dream to work with. In two days time I contacted her and we now have a beautiful product ready to print. Her responsiveness, work ethic and creativity made her a real pleasure to work with. I recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding materials to turn out beautiful and professional.

Sent on 03/24/2011

Julie · Married on 08/07/2010

There is no doubt Deb is very talented, but she is also easy to work with. I have hired her for many projects and have gotten lots of compliments on her work. Deb can show me so many design options that I didn't even know existed, is patient with my many questions, and saves me countless hours trying to figure things out on my own. I've been completely satisfied with the outcome of all of our projects together and have recommended her services to many already!

Sent on 08/07/2010

Valerie · Married on 06/19/2010

Designs by Directions did a beautiful job on my invitations! It was a stress-free experience from start to finish. I had an idea of how I wanted the invitations to look but didn't have an actual sample. All I did was hand-draw an example of the artwork and layout I wanted for the invitations, and Deb, the owner, did the rest! Service was fast, and Deb is easy to communicate with, responsive to feedback and changes, and provided personal service by helping me select my paper, colors and design. It took only two weeks to get 125 invitations printed and ready to mail! When we need invitations again I will certainly be going back to Designs by Directions! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Janeen · Married on 04/23/2010

Debbie was great to work with. She is detail oriented and came up with some creative ideas. She was always available to do additional work on a moment's notice. I definitely would use her services again.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2009

Designs by Direction did an excellent job with my invitations, thank you cards, programs, seating chart etc. Deb was very hands on and wanted everything to be perfect for me. Everyone raved about how beautiful my invitations were and always kept asking who I went through to get them done! I would recommend Designs by Direction to anyone who wants great quality invitations at a very affordable price!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2007

When I started working with Deb on my wedding invitations, I had no idea what I wanted. I am not very creative on my own, but still can be quite picky!

Deb had so many ideas and made lots of samples for me to choose from. If I wasn't totally happy with the way something looked, she immediately came up with different options.

The invitations turned out so unique and beautiful, very professional and at a great price. And on top of all that, Deb is really fun to work with! I would highly recommend using Designs by Direction for any invitations you need.

Sent on 08/04/2010