Dennis Felber Photography Reviews

89 | Milwaukee, WI

89 Reviews for Dennis Felber Photography

• Jasmine

Jasmine Mercado · Married on 09/19/2020

We had a lot of fun working with Dennis.

Dennis is nice and professional, he captured beautiful photos we will cherish forever.

Sent on 05/24/2020

Haley Busniewski · Married on 08/08/2020

Adventure and Fun in Photography

Dennis was an amazing photographer for our wedding! My husband and I are were wowed by his professionalism, but also how easygoing and fun he is. We felt totally comfortable talking with Dennis and getting our wishes planned for the wedding. On the day of, Dennis did a great job of blending into the crowd. He got shots we didn't even know we wanted. Dennis also was flexible and willing to try anything to get the photo. We were so pleased with his knowledge of great locations and shots. We took photos in a waterfall and meadow on the spur of the moment and these turned out to be some of our best shots. Our wedding party loved working with Dennis too because he was so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend hiring Dennis. His prices are affordable and definitely worth all the work he does.

Sent on 08/29/2020

April Jasinski · Married on 05/08/2020

Captured our Wedding day perfectly

Dennis worked with us through the entire wedding process. He helped with timelines as well as brought the adventure out of us. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out amazing. His responsiveness and helpfulness ensured that we had a picture perfect day (even though it rained lol)

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Nadine

Nadine Levanova · Married on 11/11/2019

Even for non-Americans recommended

We had an initial contact with Dennis over the phone from abroad as non-Americans and Dennis showed his professionalism even over the phone. During the wedding day Dennis was very creative with ideas, supportive, patient with us and the weather. As a result the photos have been delivered in 7 days with a great portfolio included. We are delighted and grateful for your work Dennis!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Mark Gotthelf · Married on 09/28/2019

Dennis is an excellent photographer!

Dennis was wonderful for both our engagement photo session and wedding day! He went above and beyond to help us capture a wonderful day. Dennis was great at communicating with us to ensure that we got all the photos we wanted and we were delighted by the results. Dennis was also great to talk with throughout the day. He helped us stay stress free along with helping with flowers, photo ideas, and giving us some history on wedding traditions! We would highly recommend Dennis for any future events you may have!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Brittany Fitzgerald-Lee · Married on 09/14/2019

A Perfect Match!

We knew right away that we wanted Dennis to be our photographer when we met him at a Bridal Expo. One of the images he advertised was taken in the same venue we were having our wedding, and we instantly told him we want that same picture of us. After talking to him, and learning that he had the same personality (fun, quirky, adventurous) as us, we just knew he was our perfect photographer and didn't even interview anyone else (and trust me, we interviewed a lot of people and venues to find the perfect fit - with Dennis, we just knew).

He first photographed our engagement session. We had a blast going around Milwaukee's riverfront, AT NIGHT, and he said he loved working with unique spaces and times, and we were so thankful that he was willing to work with our unique requests as well! His editing with the night photos turned out better than I could have ever expected, and we were so excited to see what our actual wedding photos would look like.

The day of went so smoothly! Dennis, and his co photographer, Kris, were prompt and on time. They took all the photos they knew were traditional, and then some. They were extremely open to doing any type of photo we asked for, even though we were running short on time!
    The angles of the pictures were unlike anything I had ever seen for wedding photos. And we had our wedding at the Milwaukee Public Museum, so of course we all had fun playing around with the ever changing scenery to make for some untraditional photos and great memories.

My husband and I could not be more satisfied with the editing, and IT ONLY TOOK THEM 10 DAYS!! Very impressed with the timing. We were expecting to wait a month or more, as some other people we know had to wait longer for their photos in the past.

Summary: if you're thinking about hiring Dennis Felber Photography, just do it! Don't think twice, like we didn't, and enjoy every moment. Because they are amazing, and we can't wait to continue a relationship with Dennis moving forward!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Tyler Cobb · Married on 08/31/2019

Great to work with!

Dennis was very easy going. We had to reschedule our engagement shoot several times due to inclement weather and he was always very flexible and willing to work with us. He adjusted with our wedding timeline and the turn around on photos was quick. Dennis helped keep the day light and he has a great sense of humor. We were very pleased and would recommend him!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Nishant Dige · Married on 08/04/2019

Engagement photoshoot

Dennis did a great job As a photographer for our engagement photoshoot. He was experienced, energetic and amazing throughout. He had great locations in mind and it was a delight working with him! We also experienced a weather change on the date we had decided but he was very kind to reschedule.

We also received our photos in less than two weeks and loved the photos too. We would highly recommend him! Thanks Dennis! We had a lot of fun during our photoshoot. :)
    - Nikita and Nishant

Sent on 08/18/2019

Maria · Married on 06/29/2019

Stunning. Thoughtful. Beautiful.

Stunning. Thoughtful. Beautiful. Is Dennis Felber Photography. Dennis captured our June wedding with on-point grace and amazing technique - everything from elegantly poised to candid photos.

Dennis conveyed the joyful spirit of the occasion, our personalities, and the energy of family and friends dynamically well.

As all are, our wedding day was unique in format and timing. Dennis perfectly orchestrated the photography of each aspect with remarkable timing and an eye for fleeting, priceless moments. This is not to mention the plentiful, exquisite images we never imagined ourselves and are so happy to have forever now!

We are truly grateful and overjoyed Dennis was with us on our wedding day. We are also excited to work with him in the future! If you’re looking for splendid, impressively nuanced, yet timeless photos for your wedding or any occasion - all while having a great time - Dennis Felber is your 10 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Denis B · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent photographer!

Dennis was wonderful to work with from start to finish, and we would easily recommend him. His prices were reasonable, he was very flexible with the services we wanted and went out of his way to make sure that we were happy with all the photos! He was very professional through the whole day and many of our friends and family have commented on how much they like our wedding album!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Ella Hilgert · Married on 05/31/2019

A Spirit full of life and love

The essence of Dennis is fun and spirit! We were amazed on how much energy he has, he was attentive and friendly with all my guests, and we loved that he suggested photos at night on the urban ecology center’s tower, the shots were magazine cover worthy! He gave us a great package for our engagement shoot and a photo booth! We will treasure our pictures for the rest of our lives, and we highly recommend Dennis for your wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Mary Taggart · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing memories captured for a lifetime!

My husband and I hired Dennis to photograph our wedding. It was very important to us to capture our special moments of the day from pre-ceremony to reception along with many combinations of family pictures. Dennis provided us with absolutely everything that we wanted and more! From the moment we met him we knew he was the photographer for us. His professionalism and attention to detail really shows in all our photos. He captured the true essence of our day. We couldn’t be happier and highly recommend him.
    Thanks Dennis!!
    Sincerely,
    Mike and Mary

Sent on 01/15/2019

Amber · Married on 11/03/2018

Photos and Laughs for a lifetime

WOW! Dennis was an absolute blast to work with. His talent and keen eye for capturing the emotion on our special day was amazing. As I look back at our photos from our wedding it feels as though I am reliving that moment in time over and over again and I truly love it! He was very easy to work with and kept things real. Our wedding group was fun and goofy and he made all of my crazy photo ideas come to life. The contract and payment process was very simple. We never had a difficult time getting ahold of Dennis when needed. The 5 start rating does not do his team or his work justice! We are very blessed to have worked with them and are still laughing about the random photo booth photos and great waterpark photos. I will never forget all of the memories and the great lifelong friendship that we created during this process while working with Dennis. Book with him....Do it-You wont regret it =) Seriously!! We have had multiple friends that have used him as well.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • User4450239 · 1+ year ago

Dennis was a pleasure to work with. He was flexible, accountable, timely, HELPFUL and friendly. Talking to Dennis instantly put me at ease when my husband and I met him. His laid back, but professional attitude is just what we were looking for. Photographs are very important to me, and I was looking for someone who had the creative eye to help me remember our wedding day the way I saw it. I love that he uses angles and different lighting in his photos and that every couple's day looks different. Our venue was new to him and that didn't slow him down one bit. He found interesting places to shoot pictures, was flexible with the weather (of course it rained), he was fast and he even dealt with taking TONS of family shots seamlessly.

Dennis was great with our guests. He allowed a friend to follow him while he video taped our day, showed the moms how to pin on the flowers and even us on how to cut the cake. I can't rave enough about Dennis! Thank you so much for making our day so special and for giving me the memories to look back at.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Liz Stewart · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding pictures

Dennis is easy to talk to, super professional and immensely talented. He made my wife and I feel comfortable throughout the process and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. He captured not only the precious, intimate moments but the silly and fun ones as well. We will treasure the photos forever.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/24/2018

The artistry of Dennis Felber's photography is outstanding! He was able to capture exquisite wedding photos and many wonderful candid shots. We are so pleased with his work and the reasonable pricing. We give him the highest of recommendations and are certain that you will be equally as delighted. ~Shannon & Nick

Sent on 09/07/2018

Thomas · Married on 07/20/2018

I have not had a lot of experience with photographers. From initial contact through receiving photographs one would hope this is the standard for service. Outstanding in every way. Fairly priced. Professional.

HIs ability to capture the moment(s) at our wedding that relate to our experience was second to none.

The candid shots he took were fabulous. Highly Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 07/13/2018

Dennis was wonderful! You could not ask for a better or more professional photographer!

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • I

Israel · Married on 05/17/2018

Excellent professional photographer Dennis is!! Very available and flexible for our event. We asked for a wedding photographer 4 weeks before our wedding date and Dennis provided a quote quickly that offered a good value for the cost of services provided. When the day arrived everything was perfect. Dennis also went above and beyond and stayed additional time making sure he had captured all the family and friends photos! When the photos came after 1 week they were Amazing and Beautiful! Thank you Dennis!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2018

Dennis was amazing from start to finish, we made us feel comfortable and all the pictures turned out amazing.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jacob · event on: 03/22/2018

Dennis did a fantastic job capturing our engagement. Not only were the pictures amazing, Dennis was very responsive, flexible, and provided great recommendations. We even met a couple times before the date to discuss my plan and do a walk through at the location. We couldn't be happier with how it turned out and highly recommend Dennis to anyone looking to capture the moment.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Meredith · Married on 01/19/2018

Dennis provided us with great quality work for a very reasonable price! He was flexible in scheduling our engagement photos and took a lot of photos with various different backgrounds/poses and got all our photos to us within only days of taking them! For our wedding, he was on time, took tons of photos, including all the ones we requested, and got them back to us in less than 2 weeks. All our friends and family were so impressed with the photos. He truly captured the moments that we want to remember forever. As I said, he charged a very fair price for the work he did and we get to keep ALL our photos in digital format on a flashdrive with a release to print them wherever we want. This was so important to us as many other photographers in our area limit how many edited photos you get to keep and you don't always get a release for them so you're forced to pay for them to print them.

Dennis was also really fun to work with. He had great ideas and a really creative eye for the details. Our wedding and our engagement photos were all during cold months, so taking photos outside was a little tough. But Dennis was able to take a lot of awesome photos in a short amount of time to let us get back inside where it was warm.

Overall, we were really impressed with Dennis's work and we would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for photography services!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/03/2017

My husband and I knew we wanted Dennis to be our wedding photographer as soon as we met him. He was very kind, professional, knowledgeable, and gave great advice regarding our wedding day timeline and photos we should take. His communication and responsiveness was prompt all the way up to our wedding day. Even though the weather on our wedding day was overcast and rainy, we still got fantastic pictures outside. We also had Dennis take our engagement pictures. We had so much fun traveling to different areas outside and doing different poses. We received so many pictures from our wedding day. I especially like how we got them all in digital form on our own flash drive. Dennis took a variety of different pictures throughout the entire 9 hours we had him. I feel as if I am reliving my wedding day each time I look through them all. I highly recommend Dennis for anyone who may need a photographer!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/03/2017

My husband and I knew we wanted Dennis to be our wedding photographer the moment we met him. He was kind, professional, energetic, and gave great advice regarding our wedding day timeline and photos we should take. Prior to our wedding, we took engagement photos with Dennis. We had such a fun time traveling to different places and doing different poses outside. On our wedding day, we had Dennis for nine hours to take photos. He took a variety of photos the entire nine hours. Each time I look though our wedding photos, I feel as if I am reliving my wedding day. Even though the weather was overcast and rainy, we still were able to get fantastic pictures outside. I especially liked how we received our own flash drive of all the photos taken after our wedding. I highly recommend Dennis for anyone needing a photographer!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Tory · Married on 10/20/2017

Dennis was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was easy going and willing to push us out of our comfort zones without making us feel uncomfortable. He was a blast and made every moment truly special. The price we paid for his services was reasonable and the photos were gorgeous. He was willing to work with me (the bride) with whatever I wanted, but also offered his opinion on things he thought could help make the day run more smoothly. He worked well with the other vendors, and we got compliments from our wedding party as well as the guests at how fun and professional he was. We would definitely recommend him to others as well as use him for other services in the future. Thanks Dennis!!

Sent on 11/12/2017