Dear LC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Anne Married on 09/04/2015
    Dear LC made our wedding invitations for our nautical themed wedding. We couldn't have been happier with how amazing they looked! Lynn was prompt in all of her responses and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend utilizing them for any of your invitation needs!
  • User2276304 2+ years ago
    Lynn was fantastic to work with, very quick to respond and was able to fulfill the orders very quickly. She worked with me through all the design questions I had and always had great suggestions. Prices were very reasonable, I even ordered matching stationary!
    Ross Married on 08/15/2015
    Lynn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional, very knowledgeable, and worked with us to create gorgeous invitations. Her work is exceptional.
    Emily Married on 08/15/2015
    Absolutely loved working with them!
    Alicia Married on 08/15/2015
    We are thrilled to have worked with Lynn at Dear LC. She was able to create the EXACT invitations and seating chart that we wanted for our wedding. The quality of work is phenomenal, and the price is right. She helped us through the process from day 1 with a great attitude, and with the utmost professionalism. Book her ASAP!
    Ashley Married on 05/15/2015
    I cannot recommend Dear LC enough for invitations or any other paper good needed for your special event. Lynn was highly responsive and helped me create the invitation I wanted but had been struggling to find in stores. My invitations looked like they were so much more expensive than they truly were - which made me extremely happy! My only complaint - was with myself for not using Dear LC for my Save the Dates or other printed materials!!! Will definitely be referring to my friends and family for other events!
    Mia Married on 01/18/2015
    Working with Lynn was effortless!! She is so professional and creative! I simply loved our Save the Dates, invitations, programs and place cards! I will 100% work with Dear LC again and will certainly recommend her to all future brides!!
    Jennifer Married on 10/18/2014
    Lynn of Dear LC is a DREAM to work with! Her expertise in both design and etiquette were evident throughout the entire wedding planning process. Lynn is super responsive to all questions and concerns and had our products to us as promised! We couldn't be more thrilled with the way our invites, programs and escort cards turned out and look forward to working with her on printing projects in the future.
    Elaine Married on 09/13/2014
    Lynn was truly a Godsent. She designed our wedding invitations, programs, escort cards, and a few reception signs. Everything was beautiful; she has impeccable taste and talent for design. She was very fast with proof turnaround and edits and offered guidance with color selection, wording, and the logistics of assembling and mailing invitations. She was extremely responsive and made the whole invitation process so easy and time saving! I would highly recommend Dear LC. Thank you, Lynn!
    Debbie Married on 09/21/2013
    We were very happy with the whole process. From meeting face to face with Lynn to discuss creative ideas to the finished product we were so happy! Lynn made it all so easy. Would love to use Dear LC again and would recommend to anyone!
    Ami Married on 09/14/2013
    I loved the escort cards and table numbers you did for us. The design matched our these perfectly! Everything arrived on time even though we did them a bit last minute and we got so many compliments on them. Lynn was so flexible and profession to work with. I highly recommend Dear LC for all your stationary needs!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/31/2013
    LOVE. Is it normal to want to use formal invitations for every little event in your life now because of Lynn? I have to be honest, I was dreading the whole invitation process and then I found Lynn and even my husband was excited about looking through her books of invitations that were modern, preppy, and customizable. Lynn is responsive (even at a time when she was planning her own wedding the same month as ours, she made us feel like a priority and was super attentive). One of the services Lynn offers that we really appreciated was addressing the envelopes and printing return addresses (life saver). People are still talking about the striped wedding invites and how they were the perfect reflection of "us", yet elegant! We also had Lynn do our programs and escort cards which came out beautifully! We are so happy we found Dear LC and can't wait to have an excuse to mail out formal invites for another event and use Lynn again. :)
    Molly Married on 08/17/2013
    If I could give Dear LC more than 5 stars in each category, I would! Lynn created both my wedding invitations and coordinating table numbers, ceremony programs, and escort cards. Her work is beautiful and the quality of the materials that she uses is top-notch -- at the same time, she is extremely responsive, a fast worker, and flexible. She made the entire process go so smoothly that I was never stressed about my wedding "paper products"! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any bride and groom. Thank you Dear LC!!!
    Maria Married on 05/26/2013
    I had the pleasure of having Lynn design my custom wedding invitations. She is passionate and knowledgeable in the work that she does. I enjoyed working with her every step of the way! She was very responsive to my e-mails and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. Through the editing process, Lynn made sure I proofed everything and she made the changes I requested before we moved on to the next step. I would recommend Dear LC to anyone looking for a good quality product for their wedding or special event. :)
    Meagan Married on 04/27/2013
    It was an absolute pleasure to work with Lynn at Dear LC. She was able to guide me in the direction of my vision for the invitations for our special day and I couldn't be happier with the way it all turned out. Our guests love them and we have even heard responses such as, "these are the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen!" As brides know, planning weddings can often be stressful and I must say, this has been the easiest task so far! Thank you for everything, Dear LC. You have been wonderful and I look forward to working with you more in the future!
    Sarah Married on 09/23/2011
    We used Lynn for our invitations, place cards, menus, programs and thank you cards. I guess you could say we liked her work! Lynn was a pleasure to work with, she listened to our ideas knew exactly what we were looking for and delivered beautiful invitations, place cards, menus, programs and thank you cards. Once people started to receive our invitations in the mail, we were getting phone calls and emails from friends and family raving about how beautiful they were. Lynn not only has an eye for this type of work but she is responsive, friendly, and helpful. She knows how stressful wedding planning can be and she makes this part so easy. She met every deadline she told us and everything came out amazing! I would recommend her to anyone looking for print and design work for their wedding!

Dear LC's reply:

Thanks Sarah!! Congratulations to you and Bo! I've been facebook stalking photos from the wedding and everything looked beautiful. Your dress was gorgeous!
    Dianne Married on 08/14/2011
    Lynn and Dear LC were a DREAM to work with! She handed every piece of paper at our wedding.

It started with our Save the Dates- which our guests raved about. Then I gave her my color scheme, and a few ideas of what I was looking for, and she created beautiful pocket invitations with a custom design! They were so gorgeous, that I had her carry the design to our table numbers, menu and escort cards. I've never heard so many guests compliment the table numbers at a wedding!

Lynn is enthusiastic, creative, responsive and a joy to work with. Her main priority was making sure I was happy, and I was beyond thrilled. Any bride would be lucky to have Lynn create invitations for her!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 05/14/2011
    I absolutely love my wedding invitations and have received many complements from our guests! Lynn fully understood our vision for our wedding and help execute that vision into our stationary. She's got a great sense of creativity and her suggestions during the design phase were greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Dear LC to anyone looking for a creative wedding invitation designer for your wedding invitations.
    Rene Married on 10/23/2010
    When I started to plan my wedding, I had no idea what to do about invitations. Someone told me about Lynn and how great all of the products are. I contacted Lynn and she is totally guided me through the whole process. She is very creative, detail orientated, and easy to work with. The next time I need any personal stationary, I am definitely going to contact her. I highly recommend Lynn to anyone.
    Erin Married on 09/04/2010
    Lynn went above and beyond everything that we had hoped for. The invitations were flawless, and exactly what we asked for. The customer service was attentive, flexible and professional. The timeline for the whole production was quick and efficient, and I could not recommend her enough for anyone looking to use unique and creative stationery!
    Nicole Married on 07/01/2010
    Lynn has been amazing from start to finish. She has listened to all of my crazy ideas and made them come to life, including my save the date flipbook, my wedding invitations that were printed onto handkerchiefs - all the while including things that I would have never thought of like, stickers with our names on them, plantable paper for our inserts, these amazing boxes with pattern sticker labels, the list goes on. I have used Lynn for all of our wedding stationery - I plan I using her after the wedding too. She has these amazing bookplates for baby showers...in two years I will be sending her an email.
    Sara Married on 06/05/2010
    A perfect choice for our wedding invitations! I had a general idea about the style I wanted for my invitations but couldn't quite find what I wanted. Lynn was wonderful. She sent me a few different designs that she thought I might like and I immediately fell in love with them. We worked together to get the exact style and font that I had envisioned and when we received them in the mail they were even better than I had imagined. I would highly recommend using Lynn for your invitations and other stationery needs.
    R Married on 05/16/2010
    Lynn was very responsive and easy to work with (and talented!). We are both extremely happy with how the save the dates and wedding invitations turned out!
    Rachel Married on 06/23/2012
    Lynn saved my wedding invitation problem. Her product is amazing quality. She worked with me to make my vision a reality. Every step of the way she was on top, I highly recommend her
    Kara Married on 10/08/2011
    I would recomend DearLC to any bride! Almost everyone of my response cards that came backsaid how beautiful theinvitations were! I had a very specific idea and hope of what my invitations would look like and lynn didan unbelievable job at accomodating what i really wanted! She was really easy to work with,very friendly and patient with my many emails back and forth to her! She has very unique ideas and great talent! Totally feel like i lucked out just searching onineand found her! Thanks so much lynn! Love my invitations and my guests did also"