Davids Bridal Reviews

160 | Saint Louis, MO

160 Reviews for Davids Bridal

Taronda · Getting married on 05/06/2023

I love how they stayed in touch with by phone to see if I needed or wanted anything. I love how helpful they were to me in the store too.

Sent on 04/06/2013
  • ChristinaSnowHill

Christina · Married on 01/14/2018

A lady named Hope was my consultant and that really comforted me since this was a larger purchase. I found the dress on sale and it’s now discontinued and out of stock, so I’m glad that I bought it when I did. The style is very romantic in my opinion so when I described what I wanted, Hope was able to bring several dresses that matched and a few that contrasted. Overall I’m happy with my wedding dress experience.

Sent on 12/20/2017

I found THE perfect dress and veil at David's Bridal! As well as the entire outfit for my bridesmaids and a bunch of other things that I found that had great deals!! I literally saved hundreds of dollars... David's Bridal was amazing!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Melanie · Married on 08/12/2016

This was my first stop to look at dresses. I knew I was getting bridesmaids dresses from here already, but wasn't certain on my gown. It was love at first sight. Christy helped me put it all together (super sweet lady) and I had my alterations done there as well. Everyone was so attentive and kind. I had such a pleasant experience here!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Shayla · Married on 05/29/2016

I found my wedding dress at Davids Bridal in Sunset Hills, MO. Joy was my consultant and she is absolutely awesome. I came in thinking I wanted one type of dress and ended up falling for one of her suggestions which ended up being just PERFECT. And here's the kicker, it was even under budget. Couldn't be happier with my experience here.

Sent on 06/06/2016

From the moment I walked in, I was made to feel special. As beautiful as each gown was, the sales people were mindful of my budget and didn't pull out anything over my set price. I found three dresses that I really liked. I used to think it was a marketing technique when people would say, "when you try on dresses, you'll know THE ONE". I'll tell you right now. It's no gimmick. Once I found my dress, I knew I'd be taking that one home. I didn't want to take it off. Anna, the girl who helped me with the undergarments, dress, and shoes was very professional and delightful to work with. She patiently listened to all my questions and had a reassuring answer for each one. She made me feel special. Not to mention I got the dress at a GREAT price and felt completely happy with my choice. When you DO find the dress you like most, the sales girls give you a hand bell to ring once you have made a silent wish to yourself. This was a very enjoyable experience for me and I hope it is for others as well.

Sent on 09/01/2015

sooo impressed with the offer choice selection dress tux bride maid dresses. they prices were low and affordable and cheap and the dress was great quality, size perfect and amazing feeling materials

Sent on 09/06/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2015

We ordered the bridesmaid dresses from here. They were very nice and willing to help. They had many to choose from and a variety of sizes. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kerri · Married on 09/26/2015

I must say that overall with a few bumps David's Bridal was excellent. This was my one and only trip to look for dresses and found it. I was so excited and went back later that day to order. After moving to another state, I tried other David's stores and didn't have very good luck. Made several trips just to come to the Sunset Hills location. We had issues with the bras they sold me and the cross selling could have been done the first trip but the associate didn't seem to keen on that. I must say the associates from there on out were wonderful. I had 3 fittings...........the alterations manager was AMAZING!!!!!!!! She could see my frustration on a few things and took it upon herself to step in and make sure that things were done perfectly!!!! My dress was amazing and I felt so beautiful!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!11

Sent on 01/14/2016

The team at the store answered my questions well and provided me with great customer service. I needed a wedding dress in the lower price range but one that still made me feel beautiful and they achieved that no problem.

Sent on 02/11/2015
  • User5312051 · 2+ years ago

I found my dress the first time I went to David's Bridal! It was perfect! Brandy was awesome and made my first experience trying on wedding dresses a fun and memorable event! Thank you David's Bridal for helping make my wedding perfect....my dress was everything I dreamed of!

Sent on 08/02/2015

They were amazing. I had to make a good amount of alterations a couple of times and they were so friendly and helpful.

Sent on 04/06/2015

I am not a fan of dresses but Davids Bridal made me comfortable and I found my perfect dress.

Sent on 11/10/2014

K · event on: 07/26/2013

I purchased an elegent peach floor length strapless dress online for $99 for my renewal of vows ceremony. I was highly impressed by the price, the fast shipping and the quality of the dress!

Sent on 07/28/2013

They did a great job helping me find my dress as well as my bridesmaids. They also provide a big amount of coupons to help you save on other important products.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Nancy · Married on 06/01/2013

My dress was perfect. Sandra worked with me until we found 'the one'. My bridesmaids were spread out around the country but each of them had a David's Bridal near them. This made it extremely easy to ensure everyone had the correct dress on time. All of the dresses were lovely.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

I ordered my dress online from them. I was a little worried about it fitting however I followed their sizing chart and it was right on. I did not want to pay a fortune for a dress and found a beautiful one for 150 dollars.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Jade · Married on 03/23/2013

got my dress and the bridesmaids dresses from here! good quality and flexible hours!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Stephanie was awesome, we got a great deal and were well taken care of.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2012

I'm sure a lot of Bride's use David's Bridal, and if they don't they should! They not only helped me find my dress within an hour, they also were very flexible with my bridesmaid's dresses. After I ordered my bridesmaid's dresses I had an emergency and need to change the size of one dress and the color of all of them. It was not a problem and they were very reassuring and professional. It's great when your wedding party doesn't live in the same area as you too, because they can go to any David's Bridal and it all stays on the same account.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Krystalynn · Married on 06/23/2012

They made me feel very special here! I was able to browse the racks, yet, I had a specialist at my side to help me pin point what it was I really wanted!! I didn't feel like I was being pushed around like I had in some shops. Once I chose MY dress my rep helped me to finish my look with everything I had said I was looking for. They really listened to what I wanted here! It was also a great place to see dresses of all types and budgets! Watch for sales! They happen all the time, and if you are like me if you can have your dress for $200 cheaper that means you have that much more to spend on other things:D I also loved the way my consultant called me every fews months to make sure I had everything I needed and to tell me which girls still needed things/had or hadn't picked their things up. Overall this shop was where I had my best experience! They also helped me exchange my Maid of Honor's dress the day before my big day when it no longer fit her! That could have been a horrible disaster, but for them it was no problem calling around and getting the one I needed to where I needed it:D Great customer service and overall experience!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Sunny · Married on 04/14/2012

I love my wedding dress! Everyone love my dress in the wedding,too! I am glad that I pick this one!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Debbies · Married on 03/24/2012

I just got my dress from them but they were very helpful when I was selecting the dress. They did not make me feel rushed and they spent their time with me making me feel special in the dress i selected.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Stephanie · Married on 11/12/2011

The dress came in on time and in good condition.

Sent on 11/23/2011

They found our flower girls dresses. In California shipped them to the parents in due time for our wedding.they were oh so patient and worked with me on finding the right dress. Thanks Davids Bridal staff for all you do.

Sent on 06/25/2012