David Josué Reviews

12 | Ensenada, MX

12 Reviews for David Josué

Alejandra Corral · Married on 10/23/2018

The Best experiencia with The Best photographer

La mejor atención, espontaneidad, inspiración y creatividad en su trabajo y te hace sentir muy cómoda al momento de tomar las fotos, el mejor!

Sent on 11/28/2018

David Josué's reply:

Muchas gracias Alejandra!!! me encanto hacerles sus fotos de boda, gracias por seguirme el rollo y por creer en mis ocurrencias para hacer sus fotos de boda! ahora son historicas porque esa cerveceria ya no existe! jajaja

Elva · Married on 11/05/2011

Our wedding was something very special for us, more than celebrating "the wedding", we were celebrating the beginning of our lives together. That's why we put so much effort trying to make everything unique and special. We put our heart in every single detail, we wanted our guests feel loved and special, we wanted them to feel our love and happiness!

When deciding who was gonna be our photographer... uff! it was a tough decision!! - Since I'm a photographer too... i was looking for a sort of perfection. We knew i needed somebody talented, creative, artistic and with a looot of quality. We knew we needed a friendly, easy going, non-intrusive photographer.. We knew we needed someone with whom we can feel free to be ourselves... but the most important, we knew we needed someone sensitive to capture the feelings, emotions, atmosphere, details, love, happiness, joy... it had to be someone able to capture the special details of the happiest day of our lives!

Well.. All I will say is that David Josue exceeded our expectations!!
    Everytime i look through the images I live again those moments, I feel again the happiness, the love.. and tears come out from my eyes.

Thanks David!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Matilde · Married on 04/02/2011

Excelente TODO DJ!!! Quedamos encantados con todo y disfrutamos muchísimo la sesión =) MIL GRACIAS POR TODO!

Sent on 07/25/2011

David Josué's reply:

Mil gracias Matilde!!! fue un placer estar en su boda, sigo a la orden, ya sabes, lo que se les ofrezca

DJ

Jorge Vazquez · Married on 10/23/2010

Excellent experience!

Excellent experience in service, quality, atmosphere and on time picture delivery.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Thanks, Jorge.
    It was a pleasure being there for your wedding and taking pictures of your amazing family and friends

rosario · Married on 10/10/2009

I got to know DJ's work from some friends weddings in Monterrey.

When I got mariried, I didn't hesitate to ask for his services to cover my events, from my bachorlette party to the TDD, DJ has captured the best moments and details, I knew that the event of my life was in good hands, and so it was!

His formality, high quality and service are the best, since we printed some of these phots and hang them in our house, when someone visit us, his work is not overseen and liked by everybody, his work is unique!

Thanks David!

Sent on 11/07/2011

David Josué's reply:

Thanks so much for your amazing words Rosario! It was a pleasure to do your pictures, and to have the amazing day in amsterdam with snow for the TTD!

Daniel · Married on 08/01/2009

Daniel Santillanes, Monterrey, Nuevo León.

I got married two years ago. My girlfriend (now my wife) took me to a first approach meeting with David Josue so we could get to know each other and explore the possibilities for hiring him. At first I gotta tell you that I was very reluctant (as most of us guys are) in hiring a professional photographer at all. But when we started to talk and as I saw his previous wedding sessions and how my wife loved them, I started to feel more and more comfortable with the idea of hiring him. We did, and let me tell you, we made the best choice. He delivered. Big time.

The way I see it: Hiring David Josue is an investment. Not only does he sell you a wedding photo shoot and the prints of your photos... But what he really does is sell you a whole experience. You really get THE royal treatment when dealing with him and he makes you feel like a rockstar.We have been friends ever since our wedding. I just love the guy.

Please feel free to contact me at 415.999.1293 or at ds@danielsantillanes.com for any further questions or comments.

Cheers,

DS

Sent on 10/08/2011

David Josué's reply:

Daniel and Norma! you guys rock so hard! thanks a lot for your amazing review, I´m so moved to read you, thanks thanks thanks!

Catalina · Married on 07/18/2009

We were very pleased by the work of David Josué: since de attention in the first appointments (before we decided), the flexibility to do the work in Cancun (not monterrey), the commitment on the wedding day and the trash the dress session the next day.
    We loved his work, creative and artistic, different to what is traditionally done in my city.
    His ability to listen to what his clients expect or want and the ability to merge it with his own ideas and artistic views is definitely an attribute to stand out. He can do "conservative/tradiotional" if a client wants, adding his personal signature and getting something new. But I believe he can do "out of the box" incredibly, that´s his strenght and that´s what differentiate his work from the rest.
    I´ve seen his work nowadays and he´s always trying new stuff and getting better as times passes.
    He´s definitely worth it.
    We´ve been thrilled to work with him again.

Sent on 06/14/2011

David Josué's reply:

Thanks for your great words Caty. it was truly an amazing wedding and a great experience to see how your family and friends care so much for you and Jorge.

Thanks for taking the time to review my service,

cheers,
    DJ

Priscila · Married on 07/04/2009

This is not only a very professional photographer but a great human being. The perfect choice for your wedding to be complete.

Sent on 09/12/2011

David Josué's reply:

Thanks a lot Priscila! one week more to do your Prenatal pics!

Ana · Married on 05/16/2009

David Josue has an amazing ability to put you at ease and leave any kind of nervous or awkward feeling about being photographed behind. He manages to make your experience fun and rewarding and still be yourself in the picture.
    David Josue is also very flexible concerning location and has all the inside info on taking advantage of the great spots for original and artsy photos.
    He is also always available via email or social media to answer any questions before or after the wedding about the photo albums or any pending services.
    Overall we had an amazing time and were extremely satisfied with the final results.

Sent on 06/05/2011

Alejandra · Married on 09/09/2006

David was wonderful during this trip! He was very flexible with this time and he even made room to have another photo shoot for another couple's Trash the Dress and everybody was very happy with their photographs. I would definitely use him again for other family events.

Sent on 06/17/2011

Thanks a los Ale!

David is a true artist! His pictures are amazing and he really care about his clients. He puts his heart and soul into his work. It was a job to work with him!

Sent on 07/23/2014