Darryl & Heather Photography Reviews

Darryl & Heather Photography 6
Darryl & Heather Photography 7
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 03/10/2019

Best Photographers - You will LOVE your pictures!

Darryl & Heather are AWESOME! They were amazing throughout the entire process... from initial questions to the engagement shoot to the wedding day. Even recommended our videographer, who we also loved!! Highly recommend these two... you will absolutely love your pictures!!

Darryl & Heather Photography 8
    Darryl & Heather Photography 9
    Darryl & Heather Photography 10
    Darryl & Heather Photography 11
    Darryl & Heather Photography 12
  • Dana

Dana Angelo · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing duo and amazing pictures!

Oh my gosh - Heather and Darryl are absolute GEMS of humans who had such a positive impact on our wedding day! We hired them because we loved their story, and that they were a husband/wife team. They are incredibly thorough and the website they use for their clients is absolutely awesome - it kept me very organized, it is super easy to use and creates a great experience as a client. Because of their experience they know and think of so many things in advance, which makes you as the bride think ahead and know what you want!

On the wedding day, they are amazing partners. They have such positive attitudes and love their clients like they are their real friends - which we feel like we are! Heather runs a lot of the show on the wedding day and is absolutely fantastic and giving specific direction for our posing. They know specific shots they want to take and they also brainstorm based on lighting, location, etc. They are not intrusive at all - they navigate everything so seamlessly that unless you're doing 1on1 photos with them, you don't even realize where they are and all the little things they're capturing! They are so good at what they do.

They are very flexible and ultimately want you as the client to have a wonderful experience and get exactly what you want. Not only are they fantastic at what they do, but they are truly amazing humans and I know that our lives are better because we met (and hired) them!

Darryl & Heather Photography 13

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

Their work is breathtaking and timeless. They are such an amazing couple, so friendly and so helpful. They were even willing to DRIVE all the way to NY just to capture our special day!! My husband and I are so thankful for them. We look at them as family now, we absolutely love them!!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Darryl & Heather Photography's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful! We enjoyed every moment of your amazing wedding day.

Jennifer · Married on 01/27/2018

Darryl & Heather are an absolute dream team! Darryl captured the most endearing moments of my Sons Wedding. I will treasure them forever. I'm looking forward to our engagement session in beautiful CO in March then our wedding next January. ?

Sent on 01/18/2017

Darryl & Heather Photography's reply:

Thank You So Much Jennifer!!! It was our pleasure and we enjoyed every moment with you and your family!

much love and appreciation always! xo

Josie · Married on 10/15/2017

Darryl and Heather are amazing, I have followed them for years and admired their work. So when we started planning our wedding I said to my then fiancé I already know who our photographers are. Our photos are absolutely breathtaking and everyone asks who took them. The colors and artistic aspect of them is amazing. Even when I look at others photos from our venue they simply do not compare. Plus they are the sweetest couple ever, and so easy to work with. I can’t thank them enough for capturing our wedding day.

Darryl & Heather Photography 14
    Darryl & Heather Photography 15
    Darryl & Heather Photography 16

Jessa · Married on 09/08/2017

Personal & professional

Darryl and heather make you feel special and important. It also helps that their pictures are absolutely amazing!! Definitely recommend them! Not only did we end up with beautiful photos, but we also gained a friendship!

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

Heather and Darryl did our engagement, maternity photos and soon our wedding as well. I absolutely love having these two capture our best and favorite moments. They do such an amazing job, they make you feel so comfortable and give such great direction when shooting. We did not want anyone else to capture our moments and they made a special trip for us just to do our maternity shoot all the way from Colorado to Florida. That is true value and always so flexible with us with everything. We are so excited to have them capture our big day! We can't wait to see the incredible photos they take of us and be able to have those memories with us forever.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Darryl & Heather Photography's reply:

We had such an amazing time with you and Andrew during your sessions! We can't wait to capture more memories for you and your family in the future. We truly adore y'all and are so grateful for the kind words. Thank You for trusting us and allowing us to be along your life journey!

Brittannie · Married on 04/15/2017

I got married at the Wishing Well Barn in Plant City, FL on 4/15/2017 and working with Darryl and Heather as our photographers was such a joy. They are the most AMAZING photographers to pick for your wedding day! They walk you through everything and are always available for any questions you have. Their knowledge and experience truly shine through on their finished products. There was so much happening on our wedding day and they knew we wanted to keep the photography time (after the ceremony, bridal party and family shots) as short as possible so we would get to spend more time at our reception. They worked like a well oiled machine together to make that happen, telling us where to go, how to stand/pose, fixing my dress (about a million times), and fixing even the tiniest hair that was out of place (it was so windy that day!). But above all else, they made me feel beautiful and special. They said repeatedly "It's YOUR day" and I cannot express how much I appreciate their dedication and hard work. My wedding photos so far are absolutely breathtaking! They are everything I hoped for and so much more. Darryl and Heather know exactly what they're doing and make you feel beyond comfortable on your big day. The fact that they travel to their client's location is a huge perk and believe me when I say that they are absolutely the BEST choice, hands down, that you can make when booking your wedding photographers. You will be well taken care of and they will work extremely hard to ensure you are happy throughout the entire process. They take such pride in their work, which really shows in their photographs and they will make you feel like a friend vs a client. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my photography needs after this amazing experience and will be booking them in the future!!!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Darryl & Heather Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittannie! We had so much fun capturing your beautiful wedding day and we are VERY thankful for guys trusting in us. You guys are truly amazing!
  • Krystyne

Krystyne · Married on 01/13/2017

Darryl is an amazingly talented photographer and I can't wait for him to shoot our engagement photos next month!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Darryl & Heather Photography's reply:

Krystyne, Thank You so much beautiful!!

We can't thank you enough for trusting us on your Love Day. We are so happy we got to be there to witness your first day as husband and wife!

We can't wait to capture more memories for you in the future!

xoxo

Shannon · Married on 12/31/2016

Darryl & Heather were amazing to work with for our destination wedding! Very helpful and responsive leading up to our NYE wedding and the day off there were often times we didn't even know they were in action capturing some remarkable photos! Very timely. So many of the edits were creative and appreciated! Highly recommend for your next event or photo opportunity!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Darryl & Heather Photography's reply:

Thank You for such kind words love! We had such an amazing time capturing your Love Day and we can't thank you enough for being so sweet. We adore y'all and can't wait to capture more memories for you in the future!!

much love always!

jillian · Married on 12/30/2016

Darryl & Heather have done a lifestyle shoot for me, my engagement session, and my wedding. Every time they have been professional and prepared, answering all of my questions and making me feel comfortable (which I am definitely NOT behind the camera!). They have caring, positive, and easy going personalities coupled with photography skill and a true desire to make their clients happy. To top it off, their prices are affordable and their turnaround time has been the fastest I have encountered! I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Darryl & Heather Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jillian! We had so much fun capturing all of your beauty and memories.

Teresa · Married on 12/20/2016

We loved working with Darryl and Heather! We had a fantastic experience every step of the way and the photos they took are gorgeous!! Couldn't have been happier! Thank you!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Teresa,

Thank you soo much for your kind words! We truly appreciate it and we feel so honored we got to capture your beautiful Wedding Day! You're truly an amazing woman and we just adored every minute of your day with you and Chris!

Marlene · Married on 12/17/2016

Darryl took pictures of my wedding, he was great! extremely professional!
    For future brides: I wish I would been ready at least one hour before the wedding to have more time to take pictures getting ready with my girls. Darryl did recommend for us to be ready at least one hour before, but us girls didn't listen. That was totally our fault.
    Darryl was excellent, I would definitely use him again! I want to hire him to do a pregnancy photoshoot :) Highly recommend Darryl and Heather photography

Sent on 01/18/2017

Marlene,

Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts! We are so happy we could be there on your Wedding Day!!

We could not have picked better photographers for our wedding! Darryl & Heather capture every detail and moment you would want them to and more! I am obsessed with all of our pictures and could not thank them enough!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Darryl & Heather Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for feedback. We are so happy to be a part of your beautiful wedding day.
  • Emily D.

Emily · Married on 08/13/2016

The best quality people and pictures!! So nice and genuine, very professional. They also had my pictures and albums all ready to go, just a couple weeks after the wedding. Thank you Heather and Darryl for our lifelong memories that we will cherish forever ??

Susan · Married on 10/24/2015

While planning our Wedding, we became aware of Darryl as he was doing some modeling shots for a friend. We booked him to shoot our Wedding, and we couldn't be more pleased with the decision! Darryl and his staff are extremely professional and thorough, and go above and beyond to make the event very special. We have beautiful images to share with our friends and family for a lifetime! I would recommend Darryl 100% to anyone that I know!

Christopher · Married on 10/18/2015

Darryl wilson photography has and was truly god sent! My wife Erica and I, were in the worst of situations when we were referred to darryl. A destination photographer took off with a 1400 deposit 3 months before our wedding and I couldn't imagine having anyone else but darryl wilson capture the most important moment of our lives. We were married at tradewinds Oct 18th 2015. Darryl dealt with a big beach wedding with ease. He went over and beyond countless times and I couldn't appreciate him doing that enough. From beginning to end, he made this so much fun and enjoyable. The product he delivered was nothing short of amazing! 1500 photos of the best moments of our lives. I know it's hard picking a photographer and trusting someone....but I will tell you darry is hands down the best and most talented photographer I know....and darryl and his wife heather are just such wonderful people...they have become great friends though this process and you can't go wrong with darryl wilson photography...

Keila · Married on 04/23/2015

Darryl is a excellent photographer I loved how he was always on top of things always full of ideas when I didn't know exactly how I wanted certain pictures also his pictures are amazing so detail he captured every special moment of my wedding day and more!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Darryl & Heather Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Keila! It was such an amazing wedding day and we are glad that we were there to capture every beautiful moment.

Nicole · Married on 03/07/2014

Darryl Wilson and team were a great addition to our choice vendors. He was there from the arrival of the Groom and the getting ready of the Bride, through the grand exit. In between he managed to catch every little detail and showcase it perfectly in his videos. The package we purchased included a ~5 minute snippet video taking you from point A to Z to our wedding song. In addition he included a DVD with a more thorough look at both the ceremony and reception. But, don't take my word - see for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0LI5Wdq7z4

Brittany · Married on 01/25/2014

LOVEEEE my wedding video! Highly recommend Darryl Wilson! He is the best!

Brittany · Married on 01/25/2014

Heather and Darryl are amazing! You can't go wrong with their services!

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2013

Referred to as the "photography ninjas" at my ceremony and reception. Darryl and Tina had everything covered, but at the same time were very unintrusive. Great team and great service!!

Katie · Married on 02/06/2016

Darryl & Heather Photography did an amazing job capturing our wedding. Our photos are beautiful. Darryl is very professional and a pleasure to work with. It rained on our wedding day, but our photographer went out of his way to accommodate us at a later date to redo our dream beach photos which we are so thankful for!!