58 Reviews for Danville Bed and Breakfast

Wireless Internet (2)
Indoor (1)
Event Rentals (1)
57 Danville Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Sally, Dan, and Tonya made themselves available anytime we needed anything or had any questions. The wedding was beautiful and Tonya along with Sherri Johnson, wedding coordinator, ensured that the night flowed and everything I requested stayed on schedule. This made the photographer job much easier! I highly recommend Danville for any event!

Profile Picture JoAn, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The place is amazing. Our guest were amazed at the surprise entrance "the best wedding the ever attended". Perfect setting for a romantic wedding. Thanks again Dan and Sherry for making this a truly special day.

Photo for Danville Bed and Breakfast Review - Outdoor ceremony
Photo for Danville Bed and Breakfast Review - Beautiful City
Profile Picture Mari, 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Tents, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound

Danville BnB was the perfect venue for our wedding! It had all the amenities we needed plus more. Our guests were completely wowed by our grand entrance through the hangar door and the beauty of the entire place. We are still receiving compliments of how great it turned out. The staff were truly amazing!! Thank you so much to Dan and Larry for going above and beyongour expectations. I honestly could not have asked for a better turn out!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Listen, this place is a gem, you must make a visit before making any decision! Awesome place where you get to stay. You can get ready there. You can shoot guns. Pet alpacas, and watch the stars. Dan and his team where great all the way through the process. Our guest are still talking on social media about the amazing surprises at this venue. Let me tell you you won't forget it. This venue is unique that you can go any direction from country chic to modern urban and it'll fit.

Profile Picture Bradick, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Tents, Covered Outdoor, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet

The place is AMAZING! It was like a fairytale wedding for my daughter and son in law! The fact that my daughter got to stay there Friday night with her girls was great it made getting ready easier. It all went by so fast. I would recommend the guys stay at the man cave that Dan has on the property also, because once the rehearsal dinner was over it would of been nice for the groom to of had one last night to hang out with his friends also. The day of the wedding the guys met there early to go to the Shooting range that Dan has on the property. Dan has thought of everything to the lights on the patio that are amazing to the laser show in the field, the screen that shows the family photos was amazing. So many surprises, they have thought of everything!! The photo booth was a big hit for everyone I would recommend getting that with your wedding. We loved the DJ that Dan suggested (Larry) The only disappointment that I have is I wish I would of rented the Yurt on the rehearsal dinner night because we needed to be back early to decorate. But that was my fault, by the time I realized It would be helpful it was already rented out. What made it easy for us was to have the place from Friday to Sunday morning. The rehearsal dinner was in the lobby of the city with the door down and air conditioned which was nice. We were hoping for cooler weather in October but it was hot. But it was such a beautiful wedding that we hardly noticed the heat and Dan accommodates with Giant fans going that helped tremendously. I do want to shout out to Chalk boards by Vivid Fox Creative (Vividfoxcreative@gmail.com), put a nice touch to the decor, she did so many of them, they were everywhere, & the caterer Kristin Laporte from Executive Catering, the food was amazing! Cherished Reflections Wedding Photography, Nicole and her assistant did an amazing job. If this is your choice for your wedding you will not be disappointed. Also it will be the wedding that no one will ever forget.

Photo for Danville Bed and Breakfast Review - These photos were amazing!
Photo for Danville Bed and Breakfast Review - Swing was beautiful
Photo for Danville Bed and Breakfast Review - Here they come
announced by DJ Larry
He did a great job!
Photo for Danville Bed and Breakfast Review - Throwing the bouquet off the balcony was beautiful!
Photo for Danville Bed and Breakfast Review - You can see the city in the background it was beautiful!
Photo for Danville Bed and Breakfast Review - Love the swing on the patio, was used for photos a lot!
Photos
Photo for Danville Bed and Breakfast Review - here you can see the tents with the some guest. Amazing
Photo for Danville Bed and Breakfast Review - Vivid Fox Creative
vividfoxcreative@gmail.com
Photo for Danville Bed and Breakfast Review - We didn't get the stairs in many photos stairs are beautiful
Photo for Danville Bed and Breakfast Review - The Suite was beautiful!
Profile Picture Juanita, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a great wedding at Danville Bed & Breakfast. Their facilities really added something special to the event and many people said it was the most fun & unique wedding they had ever been to.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you are looking for an out of the box, extraordinary venue, one that will definitely have your guests talking about for years then look no further than Danville Bed and Breakfast. I had my wedding there a month ago and it was everything I imagined it would be. The surprise they have engineered into this venue gave me goosebumps every time I went to visit. Dan, Deborah, Larrie Mae, Sally, and everyone makes you feel like family. You are allowed the venue for 3 days for a price that's better than you get other places for just a day. You can choose your own vendors also recommend Joseph Graminski for your catering needs. Do yourself a favor and check them out. I promise you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This location was perfect for us and our wedding. I would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Beth, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had such a great experience with Danville! They made sure our wedding was perfect and as memorable as possible for us and our guests! They gave us the freedom to provide outside vendors, setup chairs, tables and decor however we wanted. They even helped us come up with a plan b in case of bad weather.

Danville recommended Joe the caterer and Pete the bartender, they were awesome and so was the food and presentation! Dan made sure the lighting was perfect during the ceremony and reception. He presented the photo slideshow we made on multiple tvs in the venue and even on a large projector screen during the reception which was an awesome surprise!

Everyone loved the photo booth! Danville provided great props which made for hilarious photos! They even made us a scrapbook of the photos and our guests all got to sign it, we loved it! All our guests said they had such a great time, they loved the fun and very unique venue!

We loved having our wedding at Danville and would love to come back for another party or even a stay in the man cave!!

Profile Picture Anna, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The beauty of this venue speaks for itself, but it is the staff that really makes the venue shine. All of the staff were kind and professional. They truly went above and beyond to make sure our every need was met. Our guests were in awe when the hanger door opened. If you are looking for a fun unique venue look no further. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Breanna, 2/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great venue and staff! Dan and Larry Mae treated us like family and were incredibly helpful and kind!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Danville was amazing! The wedding went so incredibly smooth. The staff was super helpful as well!

Profile Picture Taylor, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

First of all, I am a very hard person to get a 5 star rating out of, but if i could give Danville 10 stars, I WOULD!! We had looked EVERYWHERE for a venue. My husband wanted a place to party all night and I wanted to have all of my own vendors. Those were the two things we looked into for a venue. We went to about 10 different locations (both together and myself with my mother) and all of them were either WAY out of budget, or were providing us with very little options and would only let us use there specific vendors. I honestly thought at this rate we were never going to find our ideal wedding venue. We were just about to put a deposit down on a venue that I personally felt we were just settling for, when a friend told us about Danville. We decided to go tour the venue as a last effort to find our dream venue. When we got there, we were greeted by Larrie May. She kept exclaiming to us that we had to "piece the puzzle together. Larrie May was so wonderful and clearly was educated when it came to how weddings are arranged at the venue. I wont say what happens in the reviews, but as soon as she showed us the last of the puzzle piece, we were sold! What I love about the staff at Danville is they genuinely care about you. The price of the venue, for what it includes, is incredible. They allow all of your own vendors (exactly what i wanted) and a party all night (what my husband wanted). They suggest vendors for you (more as a guide so you don't struggle to find reliable vendors). We visited a few times with some people to map out options and stage the venue. Larrie May was always there to help guide and suggest. I loved it. The rehearsal dinner we had there was perfect! they were so helpful and accommodating. The day of wedding they were amazing!! I am a very extroverted person, as is my family, and they LOVED Dan (the owner) Larrie May and the whole staff at Danville.This is so much more than a venue. They make you feel so special and welcomed. WE LOVE YOU DANVILLE!

Profile Picture Olivia, 1/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor

We had the most amazing experience with the Danville staff! The location was absolutely beautiful, a real hidden Gem in the heart of Geneva. The entire process was made so easy from the first showing of the property to the morning after the wedding! The Danville team is very responsive when you have any questions. Its a DIY kinda place, bring your own food and booze and extra decorations but they have provided the best backdrop!! All of our guests were absolutely amazed at the facility. The door opening was a big hit! They have other rentals on the property, we ended up renting out both of his other locations on AirBnB for additional bridal party guests. The entire weekend was perfect and worth every penny. You need to at least put this place on your list of "go and looks", once you see it your mind will be made up.

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Danville was the perfect venue for our wedding! They made all the planning easy and made the day of the wedding worry free!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Danville BnB was the perfect venue for our special day, and the staff there were so very helpful and flexible with everything. We can't thank them enough for helping make our day so wonderful! It couldn't have been any more perfect! Dan, Jessica, and Larrie Mae will always hold a special place in our hearts! Thanks for everything!!! ??

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a amazing wedding at Danville BNB. Everyone was awesome to deal with. We couldnt have asked for a better venue.

Profile Picture Anthony, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dan, Deborah, Larrie Mae and Jessica were awesome. I cannot thank you all enough for making my day so magical. I truly felt like a princess in a fairy tale. The atmosphere of a Christmas wedding in Danville was breath taking. Everyone went so far above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. We had rehearsal dinner on Friday night and the wedding party stayed over, we got up the next morning and made breakfast for 8 in the fully loaded kitchen, then had the day to decorate the venue however we wanted. We didn't need to do much but arrange our tables, put up 2 Christmas trees and 5 poinsettias. The rest was already decorated by Dan and his staff.

Our guests were blown away with how beautiful the venue was, they were not expecting what they got.

Thanks again to all of you. You made my day so perfect and I would highly recommend you to any and all who will listen.

Profile Picture nikki, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound

The moment I found Danville Bed and Breakfast I was super excited and asked my fiancé to come for a site visit. When we arrived at Danville Bed and Breakfast we saw an amazing wedding venue. My fiancé and I then booked our wedding date. We kept doing site visits because Danville Bed and Breakfast keeps adding something new to their incredible venue. Danville does this to allow the couple's special day more enjoyable. The day of our wedding Danville staff and Runway Events helped me get ready, helped with set up, and really went the extra mile. Near the end of the night of my husband and I wedding, a very special item got lost and Danville searched for the item and did not find the item. However, Danville allowed us to come back that weekend to come back to help search. We found the item in the trash. My husband and I definitely recommend Danville Bed and Breakfast for your wedding day!

Mr. & Mrs. Sherrill

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor

My wedding at Danville was amazing! Dan and Larrie are awesome, so easy to work with, very patient and kind. Made us feel like family. Communication was great. Emails or phone calls were normally returned with in a day. We arrived Friday at 2. We had Rehearsal Dinner at Danville that night. My girls and I stayed over. The theater is so cool! Saturday morning we decorated the venue before having our hair and make up done and were ready for the ceremony Saturday evening. My favorite part was getting married under the beautiful gazebo! Our guests enjoyed dinner and dancing in downtown Danville! The pub is adorable. Larrie fixed a delicious breakfast for my husband and I before we checked out Sunday morning. It was so nice to have the venue from Friday til Sunday, made things so much easier! Couldn't have asked for more:)

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We LOVED having our wedding at Danville. The staff is amazing and the venue is beautiful. Our guests are still talking about our wedding. We also used Creative Catering by Joe out of the Danville location. The food was FANTASTIC! We could not have asked for anything better. Our wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Kari, 5/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Stop reading this review. Call Dan and Larry May and book right now. Seriously. This is the most incredible venue you could ever imagine. If you are looking for something unique, creative and amazingly FUN, this is the place. We had our wedding this past weekend and people are still bragging at how different and beautiful it was. I cannot imagine having our special day anywhere else.

Profile Picture Leanne, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We rented 2 nights for a wedding. The first night for the bridesmaid to wake at the venue for hair and makeup the 2nd night for the bride and groom. The venue is in a beautifully wooded area. Rural but just close enough to Orlando for day trips. The venue is a very unique with its small town attached. The bed and breakfast has amenities that no other will have- the theater, the shower with Bluetooth, a full kitchen that is not shared and THE STAFF!!!. Where do I begin?- friendly, accommodating, work to personalize your experience, and absolutely beautiful evening patio.

Profile Picture User4894483, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams here. Working with the people who own the business was an easy task. We reserved the venue from Friday to Sunday. We were able to have our rehearsal dinner the night before our wedding. My bridesmaids and I stayed over night Friday after the rehearsal and had a wonderful time in the movie theater of Danville. We woke up the next morning and had plenty of time to set up our whole wedding. Everyone working at Danville was very helpful and gave us anything we needed. On the wedding day I had no stress and everything ran very smoothly. Our reception was amazing and we had so many compliments that it was "the best wedding" our guests had ever been to. You will have an entrance that you will never forget when the hangar starts to open and the guests at your wedding will have no idea. Sunday morning my husband and I woke up to our own wonderful breakfast. I highly recommend Danville for any brides venue. I will say my wedding was perfect here at Danville.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/14/15, 1 Review