Danielle M Baker Reviews

169 | Simpsonville, SC

169 Reviews for Danielle M Baker

Emily · Married on 07/08/2014

I couldn't have imagined my wedding day being any better than it was. I'm the third of three girls, also the baby, to get married in my family. My mother told me not to get upset if the wedding didn't go the exact way that I wanted it, or if something went wrong. From past experience, in her wedding and my two older sisters, whether it was on purpose or accident, something had went wrong.

My husband and I, fiance at the time, had to move our wedding up 5 months due to the fact of military and not knowing if he would be around at that time or not. Having to move our wedding up definitely put the stress on my mom and I. We had three months to plan a wedding. I had gotten on Google and typed in 'wedding officiant' and Danielle's name was the first link. While I was reading through the information I felt as though she was in my living room sitting next to me, talking to me. I knew I had to call her and set up an appointment and when we met it was almost as though we had known each other for a long time, or as though she was family. She was so down to earth and talked to me as though I was her friend, not just somebody paying her to marry me. She made my wedding day as stress free as possible. Ten minutes before our outside wedding, she came and sat in the car with me and calmed my nerves and also just talked to me, told me how everything looked, and how beautiful everything was going to be. She literally is more than just an officiant, she is a lifelong friend.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Sweet Emily, I loved being there with you and Peter. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your beautiful day! It was perfect!

Tiffany · Married on 06/29/2014

Danielle was wonderful to work with and wrote a wonderful ceremony for our wedding. From the initial meeting, she was always professional and worked with us to give us the ceremony we wanted, even when I emailed her with last minute changes 3 days before the wedding, she was nothing but sweet and helpful. The day of our wedding, she went over everything again before it started so that we knew exactly what to expect and when, and then provided us with a copy of the ceremony and all the paperwork I needed to be able to change my name after, and filed our marriage license for us with the county. We were both very happy with our ceremony and our day was perfect.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure to be a part of your amazing day. Congratulations newlyweds!

Hannah · Married on 06/14/2014

I found Danielle online after several Google searches and many hours of reading reviews over a few weeks. Absolutely no one had anything bad (or negative at all) to say about her. Now I can definitely see why because she was nothing less than amazing for our wedding. She led us step-by-step through the planning process via emails and in-depth questionnaires. It made me so happy to see that she was open to all types of marriages, regardless of beliefs or gender. She made it clear that she takes deep pride in getting to know her couples and making them feel as comfortable as possible. When I spoke to her on the phone I felt like I was talking to a friend rather than a stranger because she was so friendly and easy to talk to. She wrote us a beautiful ceremony and drove all the way to our venue from her vacation to perform it. It was an added bonus that she was a military wife and understood my situation better than most officiants would. Danielle was beautiful inside and out and I would highly recommend her to make your wedding day perfect.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Hannah, Thank you for the amazing review. I am so happy I was a part of your Fairy tale day! You were an amazing couple to work with.

AnnMarie · Married on 06/07/2014

Danielle is truly an amazing person!! My fiancé and I read many reviews before we made a decision on a wedding officiant. All of Danielle's reviews were amazing which made it very easy to make that decision. Once we made our decision, we met with Danielle in person to give her an idea of what kind of ceremony we were wanting. Let me just say..... she made our special day absolutely wonderful! It was everything we had ever hoped and dreamed it would be! It was so us!! We have had so many compliments on how awesome our ceremony was and we give that all to Danielle! Thank you for making our day so very special!!!

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you AnnMarie and Brian. Your wedding was magical and the two of you were such a great couple to work with. I am honored to have been a part of such a beautiful day! Love you both!

Danielle is wonderful! I love how she takes a personal interest in each couple. The best moment is having her calm my nerves right before my rehearsal dinner. She is simply wonderful!

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you K. I really enjoyed your wedding! Thank you for allowing me to be your officiant!

Hayli · Married on 05/31/2014

Danielle is an awesome officiant, but also an awesome person. She is so kind and has a great personality. I loved her instantly and knew she would be the perfect officiant for us. We loved our ceremony and it was exactly everything we could have imagined and more. Danielle is more than just an officiant, she is so helpful and just a great person to be around!

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Hayli, you are the sweetest! Thank you for choosing me to be your officiant! I just loved working with you and Brandon!

Katy · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I planned our Greenville, S.C. wedding from our home in Arlington, V.A. We were worried about finding an officiant who would understand us as a couple, since we would not be able to meet him or her before the wedding. Fortunately, we found Danielle Baker!

Danielle met with us over Skype and took the time to listen and understand what we were looking for in a ceremony. She provided us with a detailed list of possibilities for our ceremony and a comprehensive questionnaire so that we could relay our must-haves and concerns. The result was an absolutely perfect custom ceremony.

Danielle captured our love story and put together a ceremony that was personal, touching, and funny. Many of our guests made a point to tell us how unique and enjoyable our ceremony was.

Danielle is a true professional and I would recommend that anyone trust her to be a part of their big day.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

What a beautiful day it was and thank you so much for selecting me to officiate your beautiful wedding ceremony. Thank you so much for your kind words and please let me know if you ever need anything!

Ellen · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I got married over Memorial Day Weekend in an elopement ceremony at the Red Horse Inn in Landrum, SC. The owner of the Inn had given us the names of three different wedding officiants in the area. After speaking to all of them, we chose Danielle, and we could not have been happier! From our first contact, Danielle was extremely pleasant and accomodating, especially considering we called her just three weeks before our proposed wedding date. She explained that she could do whatever type of ceremony we wanted, religous, spiritual, etc., and we told her that we would like to have a Catholic ceremony. Danielle said she had done many of them and would send us the wording of the ceremony for our review and approval. Within days, we received the written ceremony, and it was absolutely perfect! The only change we wanted was to add one extra prayer, which we wrote out and sent back to her. The day of the wedding, we met with Danielle approximately a half hour before our ceremony. She had a package prepared for us that inlcuded everything for name changes with the DMV, SSA, etc., which was quite handy. The actual wedding ceremony was intimate, romantic, absolutely perfect in every way! Danielle really made our special day even more special and memorable. It was as if we had known her and been friends with her for a long time. She was so professional and you could tell that she truly loved what she was doing. We can not recommend Danielle highly enough! We are planning on returning to the Red Horse Inn every year for our anniversary and are contemplating renewing our vows on those trips. We will definitely use Danielle!!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a very romantic and intimate day and I am so so happy that I could have been a part. You are an amazing couple and very much in love.

Kim · Married on 05/07/2014

Danielle was so helpful before, during and after the wedding. She made sure we chose vows that were custom fit to our situation and a location that turned out to be the most beautiful place to have the ceremony. She even helped us secure a photographer. The ceremony itself was so touching and personal that we felt we had known her for a long time even though we had just met. I would recommend her services to anyone. She is a very warm and caring person and it shows in her work. Thank you, Danielle!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Kim. You and your husband were such a pleasure to work for! I wish you happiness for years and years to come!

Ashlie · Married on 05/03/2014

Danielle could not have been more perfect for mine and my husbands big day. She wrote such a beautiful ceremony and made our love shine bright. I would suggest everyone using her. It was so unique and absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much. It really was it a great day and I'm so happy that you selected me to be such an intricate part of your day. I truly enjoyed you two. Thank you!

K · Married on 04/05/2014

Danielle was a fabulous officiant for our April 2014 wedding in Greenville, SC! She was very responsive throughout the planning period and wrote special custom vows to fit our personalities and love story. She's kind, friendly, and super-easy to work with, making it very easy to open up to her for this intimate occasion, even though we had never met before. We made a great choice in choosing Danielle, and I would definitely recommend her as an officiant!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Thank you so much! :)

Paulette & Jamal · Married on 03/28/2014

Danielle Baker performed our 10-year anniversary vow renewal ceremony in Clemson, SC, on Friday, March 28, 2014. Prior to meeting her, we had communicated via email and phone, and Danielle was extremely professional and meticulous during each interaction; she was also very excited for us and our milestone (I could feel this through the phone and her messages)! Because of my husband’s class schedule, we initially could not confirm whether we would need her services on Thursday or Friday, so she made herself available on both days until we confirmed the actual day we would be arriving in Clemson. Also, my brother lives in Clemson and walked me down the aisle (to the location where Danielle and my husband were waiting); when we arrived in front of them, she suggested that my brother give me away, and she incorporated that part into the ceremony on the spot. Lastly, Danielle offered to send us a copy of our ceremony, including our self-written vows, so we could always have a copy in our possession (to frame, etc…). The entire experience was so wonderful! We truly recommend that every couple renew their vows at some point in their relationship…and if you decide to do it in upstate South Carolina, you should definitely give Danielle Baker a call!

~Paulette & Jamal Evans

Sent on 04/15/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you Paula and Jamal! I would love to do it again at 20 yrs! Congratulations!

Danielle did an amazing job at making our wedding day one to remember. It was so unique and special. She took time to get to know us as a couple and built the ceremony from there. I know that our ceremony will never be told anywhere else. If your looking for something different and unique, dont look any further because Danielle knows what shes doing and shes great at it. You get what she says she will do plus a little more. Ours fit us perfectly and I am very honored and blessed to have had her as my minister and now a forever friend. She goes above and beyond to make her clients feel special on their special day.

Daniel · Married on 12/14/2013

My wife and I were married by Danielle this past weekend in Lake Lure, NC and really helped to make the whole experience great for use. Danielle was extremely professional and responsive through the whole process. She was always available to talk or email and was so helpful when it came to putting together the entire ceremony. My wife loved Danielle's "love letters" section of the ceremony, and so did everyone else. She was incredibly friendly and everyone that attended the ceremony enjoyed meeting and speaking with her. She is a true professional and we couldn't have asked for more. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Danielle M Baker's reply:

Thank you so much Daniel and Ashley! Congratulations!!!!

Lacey · Married on 12/07/2013

Danielle baker was the best officiant I could have asked for to officiate my ceremony. She made it personalized to my husband and I's religious views. She also came early and when I was running late (like most brides are) she actually helped me get ready and got to know the family, and let us get to know her, so it wasn't a complete stranger doing tour ceremony. She was so helpful when I had questions and worked with me on everything I needed. I want to renew my vows in South Carolina just to have her officiate the ceremony again! I recommend her to anyone that is getting married !

Sent on 07/14/2014

Danielle M Baker's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for choosing me to officiate your ceremony. I loved every minute of it!

Tara · Married on 11/09/2013

Danielle was nothing but AWESOME from the beginning. When Adam and I first met her, we knew right away that we wanted her to marry us and be a part of our special day. Not only is Danielle professional and caring with her brides, but she has the type of personality that you fall in love with. She devotes as much time as you need during your wedding planning, and is quick in responding and helping whenever you need it. I would highly recommend working Danielle!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Pamela · Married on 10/27/2013

Danielle made our wedding ceremony so amazing. It was absolutely perfect and all of our guests have told us how special the ceremony was. Danielle wrote a custom ceremony for us that we will never forget. She was also there for us afterwards at the reception making sure things were going well and if we needed anything at all. She is someone that we will always be grateful to have found for our special day.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2013

Danielle provided us with pre-marital counseling, a custom written ceremony, and was a fantastic officiant for our wedding! Danielle is an amazing lady who met with us for 6 weeks prior to the wedding and helped guide us through the counseling process. My husband and I both felt that the counseling improved our relationship and brought us closer together! Danielle is a blast to talk with and we didn't even look at our sessions with her as counseling but as spending time with a friend. Danielle provided us with a beautifully written ceremony that all of our family and friends commented to us on. We could not have picked a better person to guide us on our special day and will be eternally grateful to her. She is simply the best.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2013

Danielle was absolutely wonderful I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. She made our ceremony very personal and special. Everyone at my wedding was commenting on how wonderful she was and how much they loved the creative idea of having us write letters to each other and having her read them for the first time to us at the ceremony. I loved how Danielle was very original and had tailored our ceremony to our needs and made everything fun and non-stressful. She was also available at anytime to answer questions or concerns which was wonderful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Michael · Married on 10/11/2013

Danielle officiated our Wedding at Zen on October 11, and we cannot say enough about her! She was wonderful! From her custom written ceremony, to her great personality and smile, it brought an air of freshness and fun to our wedding. We recommend her highly to anyone! She is the best, and we feel like we have a friend now, not just a vendor!

Sent on 10/25/2013

We loved having Danielle as our officiant! She was so easy to work with every step of the way, and really helped to make our big day run as smoothly as possible. I had a few people comment that she conducted the most thorough rehearsal they had ever been a part of. Not only is she extremely professional, she is also very enthusiastic about what she does and makes sure that your ceremony is personal and genuine. We highly recommend her! Danielle, thank you so much for all of your help and good energy!

Best,
    Justin and Lauren, married 10.6.13

Sent on 10/18/2013

Audrey · Married on 10/06/2013

Danielle was great to work with! She was very helpful and so friendly. You can tell that she genuinely cares for the couples that she works with and it shows in the ceremonies that she prepares. Our family loved her too!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Kristin · Married on 09/28/2013

We truly loved working with Danielle on our wedding ceremony!!! She is so sweet, friendly, and loving.... She takes the time to really get to know each person before writing the ceremony!! Our guests really loved the ceremony and had nothing but good comments about how personal the ceremony was!!!! They said it seemed like we knew Danielle for years..... She made it feel that way!! She made us very comfortable and the first time I read my ceremony I cried!!! She really takes the time to write a personal ceremony for every couple!!! It was exactly what I wanted... Only better!!! Thank you Danielle for celebrating our special day .... I couldn't have imagined having anyone but you conduct our ceremony!!! You are family and we love you!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2013

Danielle is amazing!!!! She made this day absolutely perfect in every way!!! We are so happy that we could have her marry us because she made it extremely special!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2013

Danielle was so great to work with and we are so happy to have chosen her as our officiant. Planning a wedding from Florida was especially hard since my mom wanted to have a handle in all of the vendors. Danielle was so courteous and supportive and helped my mom feel comfortable the whole way through. She sent her our ceremony to proof read and got her involved in everything. The genuine care that you experience when working with Danielle is a blessing. She truly wants you to have the most amazing experience the whole way through and we definitely did! Thank you :)

Sent on 09/05/2013