Columbia, SC 29210 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ashley Moore Walker - Wedding Officiant and Ceremony Designer

I am currently serving the local COLUMBIA area. However, I am open to negotiating a travel fee for locations outside of Columbia.

I am a wedding officiant and ceremony designer who specializes in entirely custom ceremonies that reflect the couple both as individuals and as a unit, and I have been performing weddings since the spring of 2015. I love to explore the couple's journey in my ceremonies, and I hope to make each ceremony one of the most special moments of your lives. If custom isn't your style, I am happy to perform anything you provide or ask me to find for you. I am also happy to perform ceremonies of any religion, or a secular (non-religious) ceremony if you prefer.

In addition to performing weddings, I am also a high school English teacher. I hold a B.A. in English and an M.A. in Composition and Rhetoric. My experience in teaching, as well as my experiences speaking at national and international conferences, has allowed me to further my public speaking abilities and enhance my speaking presence.My specialization in composition has taught me a variety of techniques for writing, which I now apply to my custom ceremonies.

My favorite part of working as a couple's officiant is going the extra mile to make sure their ceremony is exactly what they want, whether that be rewrites of the ceremony script, research on alternative readings or unity ceremonies, and so on. I believe that a wedding officiant should strike the perfect balance of personal and professional. I am a vendor hired for your wedding, but I would also like to get to know you as more than just a client. Through discussions via email, phone, and in person, I hope to be able to learn more about you as a couple in order to make your wedding ceremony experience easy and enjoyable.

Website: http://columbiaweddings.weebly.com/

Follow Ashley Moore Walker - Wedding Officiant and Ceremony Designer on

10ae598bea9f9abf F18F2770 31E7 4217 9657 6B08DC094501
10ae598bea9f9abf F18F2770 31E7 4217 9657 6B08DC094501

39 Reviews for Ashley Moore Walker - Wedding Officiant and Ceremony Designer

1 User photo

Ashley Moore Walker - Wedding Officiant and Ceremony Designer 1

Megan Lenartowicz · Married on 09/14/2019

Friendly, Helpful, Professional Officiant!

Ashley was incredibly friendly, kind and professional. She was more than willing to meet with us when we preferred face to face interaction and offered many examples of poems, readings, formats, etc... She eased my fears when I would worry about our ceremony being too short, too long, too unemotional, too emotional... Ashley was super easy to work with, had great insight into what makes a ceremony special, and she really made it so I didn't have to worry about anything ceremony-related the leading up to and the day of the wedding. I'd highly recommend hiring Ashley!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Jen Sprute · Married on 08/16/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Ashley is an excellent communicator and also helps you draft your ceremony to fit you exactly how you imagine it/want it. She gets to know about you first and what you'd like and puts together the perfect ceremony. Ours went perfectly well and I highly recommend her. She keeps in touch, asks questions, communicates, and shows up on time. She's an excellent officiant.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Peter Barton · Married on 05/25/2019

Gracious under pressure

Ashley was professional, flexible and gracious under pressure. We could not have done it without her. Her fees are perfectly reasonable. We recommend her without reservation

Sent on 07/04/2019

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? SC