Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!

Greenville, South Carolina View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$375 Typical Price

"The Ceremony IS The Wedding - The most important part of your day!"
Let me help you make your wedding ceremony Romantic, Meaningful and Memorable.

http:// WeddingWoman.net - Ph: 864-365-6022

Hello, Congratulations on your engagement!! Well, you are here. This is the first step to ensuring that you have the happiest day of your lives as you embark on the joyous start of your new life together. And, that is why I am here, to help you get there. You will find me friendly, flexible, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about your ceremony. I am a wedding professional and have officiated the ceremony of over 1900 couples since 2006; I have enjoyed each and every one! Please consider me a resource as you move forward.

Marriage Officiant, Minister & SC Wedding Ceremony Notary Public Serving Upstate South Carolina & Northeast Georgia

~ Since 2006 - Unique, Personalized, Custom, Romantic, Meaningful, Memorable Marriage Ceremony
~ Any Size Wedding - 2 to 999!
~ Religious Holy Union, Semi-religious or Spiritual Non-religious ceremony - Interfaith, Intercultural
~ 2nd Marriages - Be married "as a family" with your children!
~ Vow Renewal & Commitment. I support marriage equality.
~ Short Notice Nuptials
~ Elopements - Last Minute-OK!

Call me now with your questions or to schedule a free consultation! (864) 365-6022
Website: WeddingWoman.net
Facebook: Facebook.com/WeddingWoman1

To send me an email, please see my Website, the "Contact Me" tab at http:// WeddingWoman.net
Ph: 864-365-6022

Let’s Talk!

• Let’s talk about…including children, pets, relatives or other special guests in your wedding ceremony. We can honor the people, places, things that are dear to you; the individual passions that make your relationship unique.
  • Let’s talk about including traditions from your backgrounds or creating new ones. Let’s think about handfasting, sand ceremonies, unity candles, tree plantings and wine ceremonies.
  • Let’s talk about…readings and music that is meaningful to you.
  • Let’s talk about...celebrating milestone anniversaries and renewal of vow ceremonies.
  • Let’s talk about…searching for unusual and charismatic sites for your wedding ceremony. I have officiated at many beautiful venues and I know many awesome wedding professionals in South Carolina, Georgia and North Carolina and I’m happy to share them with you. - just ask. Thank you! Brenda AKA The Wedding Woman

I provide customized wedding ceremony services for civil unions, religious and non-religious ceremonies and vow renewals. I welcome a wide range of faiths and traditions. Ceremonies typically last 15-20 minutes and rehearsal services are also offered for an additional fee.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$375

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$50

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

GA
SC

What languages do you speak?

English

Kimberly S. Married on 12/02/2021

Amazing Experience

From the moment I reached out to Brenda to inquire about her performing our ceremony, I knew I made the right decision. When we had to change the date, she worked with us. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted. She has even guided us through after ceremony processes like name changes, sending us forms we would need and instructions. Truly a dedicated professional.

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Kimberly, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review of my service! to you and Robert. You were a beautiful bride and had a lovely, intimate wedding ceremony with your son. You were a pleasure to work with. Wishing you all the best and a lifetime of love and happiness. Brenda | The Wedding Woman ❤️ 💕 https://WeddingWoman.net
    Cynthia G. Married on 10/23/2021

Lovely ceremony

Brenda helped us choose some very special vows and made our ceremony a dream come true. She was always available to answer questions.

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Cynthia, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review of my service to you and Stephen (and the photos you posted :) You were a beautiful bride and had a lovely wedding at the Westin Poinsett. You are such a fun couple and were a pleasure to work with. Wishing you all the best and a lifetime of love and happiness. God bless. Brenda | The Wedding Woman ❤️ 💕 https://WeddingWoman.net ❤️ 💕
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia G. Married on 10/23/2021

Very special lady Brenda

Brenda helped us through the excitement of our wedding with some beautiful vows. She responded quickly when we had questions. Highly recommend her for your precious special day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Caricatures By Catherine Caricatures By Catherine Wedding Favors

In all of the wedding ceremonies I've seen Brenda officiate - which have been several - she has made those special moments just magical. You can't go wrong with The Wedding Woman; highly recommended.

David & Kristina Photography David & Kristina Photography Wedding Photographers

Brenda is so much fun! She knows how to conduct a serious wedding ceremony and is very well spoken. She also has a great sense of humor and is a joy to be around!

Tasteful Accent Catering Tasteful Accent Catering Wedding Caterers

Brenda is a great person to be around! We have attended several weddings where she has officiated and she never misses a beat. She is a true professional who always has a smile on her face and truly enjoys her job.

Private Residence Call me at 864-365-6022, Call me at 864-365-6022 Greenville, South Carolina, 29601

Available 7 days & all holidays by appointment.
Location of (Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding