Simply Marry Us is an elopement service in Aiken, SC. For the last five years, we have specialized in intimate elopements and small wedding ceremonies for couples who just want to say "I Do!" in a romantic setting at an affordable price.
A non-denominational ordained minister and South Carolina Notary Public, Michelle Drury offers personalized vows and can help you select the perfect location for your elopement ceremony in the Hilton Head Island area. If you're looking for a romantic ceremony in a beautiful location on a budget, Simply Marry Us would love to help you!
Michelle Drury is a member of the International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants (IAPWO) and a South Carolina Notary Public legally authorized to perform marriage ceremonies in South Carolina. She is also Universal Life Church Minister who received an ordination in June 2017. Her passion is to help couples marry the person they love.
Officiant Services of $195 includes:
- Your personalized ceremony with sample ceremonies and ring vow options for you to choose from
- Unlimited editing until your ceremony is perfect for you two
- Unlimited text, email and phone support with questions
- Officiating your ceremony the day of your wedding
- Completing your marriage license paper and mailing to the Probate Court for official recording
Wedding Photography $300 - $350 includes:
- Wedding Ceremony Photography with a professional wedding photographer
- A Digital Gallery emailed to you so you can download your images and print as many pictures as you want
- Editing of your photos so everyone looks their best!
For more information, visit https://simplymarryus.com/.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical price for your wedding services?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
Any other questions?
48 ReviewsWrite a review
46 User photos
Are you interested?
9 am - 6 pm