On WeddingWire since 2018
Simply Marry Us is a wedding officiant service serving Aiken, N. Augusta, Lexington and Columbia, South Carolina.
Michelle offers EXPRESS "Sign & Go" ceremonies in Aiken or fully-customized ceremonies in as little as 24-hour notice. Michelle is available on weekends and holidays! Photography is also available!
Since 2017, Michelle Drury has been a professional wedding officiant and a South Carolina Notary Public legally authorized to perform marriage ceremonies in South Carolina. Her passion is to help couples marry the person they love.
EXPRESS SIGN & GO CEREMONY- $75 INCLUDES:
- The simplest, quickest wedding ceremony available to say "I Do!"
- Completing & signing your Marriage License paperwork
- Ceremony available only in Aiken, SC (CASH ONLY)
FULLY-CUSTOMIZED WEDDING CEREMONY & OFFICIANT SERVICES - $175 includes:
- Sample ceremonies and ring vow options to choose from
- Your full-customized ceremony with unlimited editing until your ceremony is perfect for you
- Unlimited text, email and phone support with questions
- Officiating your ceremony the day of your wedding at your venue
- Completing your marriage license paper and mailing to the Probate Court for official recording
- One Certified Copy of your offically recorded marriage license mailed to you
Travel Fee of $75 is required for ceremonies in N. Augusta, Lexington, & Columbia. For more information, visit https://simplymarryus.com
ELOPEMENT & WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY ADD-ON in AIKEN - $175 and includes:
- Elopement & Wedding Ceremony Photography with Abi Johnson of Studio A Photography in Aiken, SC
- A Digital Gallery emailed to you so you can download, share and print as many of your images as you want
- Editing of your photos so everyone looks their best!
Please include the time of your wedding and your venue location when requesting more information! Feel free to text or call me at 803-370-8407 for immediate service.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical price for your wedding services?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
57 User photos
Amazing job with Elopement!!
Are you interested?