Simply Marry Us Reviews

23 Reviews for Simply Marry Us

• Ekaterina

Ekaterina Tsareva · Married on 07/09/2020

Great experience!

Michelle was great at officiating our wedding! From being flexible about the dates, l and vows to making us feel very comfortable on the day, Michelle performed a perfect ceremony for us.

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Keely

Keely Mansour · Married on 06/27/2020

Excellent and will definitely recommend her!

Michelle was wonderful!! She instantly responded to questions and emails. She made my daughters day so easy. She let them customize their vows the way they wanted. She went out of her way to meet them before the wedding. She was very professional and personable and they are so glad they chose Michelle to marry them. I would HIGHLY recommend her. Thank you again Michelle for everything ❤

Sent on 07/09/2020

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you so much, Keely! M & J are a wonderful, sweet couple! I am so happy I was able to be a part of their special day as they start their lives together as husband and wife! I know they will have a long and happy life together!
  • Breanna

Breanna Raymond · Married on 06/25/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Michelle was beyond amazing and the best wedding officiant you could ever ask for. I contacted her a week before my planned elopement and she made the entire process completely stress free. She was patient and responded very quickly as I sent her many emails regarding marriage licenses and everything else. I can not recommend her enough or praise how special she made my big day. She loves what she does and it shows. Thank you so much Michelle! If you're looking for a wedding officiant definitely give her a call.

Sent on 06/25/2020

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you sooooo much, Breanna! You made it easy! You two are such a sweet, loving couple and you are exactly why I love doing what I do! I just wanted everything to be perfect you on your wedding day! And a BIG thank you to Nick for serving our great country and to you for being a new military wife! I know you two will have a long and happy lifetime of love in your marriage. Lots of love to you both!

Leslie Juergens · Married on 06/18/2020

Amazingly perfect

Michelle was great!! She provided quick response, very kind and made our day super special!! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you so much, Leslie & CJ! It was a pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day! There is a lot of love between you and it shows! I wish you many, many more years of happiness and love as a married couple!

Mallory Light · Married on 05/23/2020

Perfect Wedding

Michelle was very accommodating and available last minute. I contacted her I think on Sunday night and by Monday we were agreed and ready to go for Saturday. I just loved Michelle. She did a wonderful job on our ceremony and even let me write our own. She arrived on time, answered all my questions, kept in touch every step on the way. I cannot say enough nice things about Michelle. I would recommend her to everyone who wants to get married. She also has someone to do photography as well and a very reasonable price.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you, Mallory! You are such a sweet person and I know you and Brad will have a a long and happy marriage full of love It was an honor to be your wedding officiant!

Sanchita Bhargava · Married on 04/25/2020

Best Officiant we could have asked for

Michelle was great and helped us have a perfect wedding. We were waiting on our marriage license to mailed and weren't sure when we'll be able to have a wedding but Michelle was very flexible and communicated with me very well and promptly about everything. She was on time, very friendly and made us feel very comfortable and confident. TLDL: Hire her, you will not be disappointed!! :D

Sent on 04/27/2020

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you so much, Sanchita! It was my honor to be your wedding officiant! You and Spencer are a sweet wonderful couple! Helping couples like you two are why I love being a wedding officiant!

Dan Stark · Married on 01/26/2020

Amazing Officiant

Michelle was an amazing officiant! My wife and I wanted a very simple and intimate ceremony. After seeing some great reviews I reached out to Michelle to let her know what we were looking for an responded back shortly after. Michelle was great through the whole process with sharing some thoughts on where we were thinking of having the ceremony and offered many suggestions some we didn't even think about. Had excellent back and forth communication from when I initially reached out to the day before confirming everything. If your looking for an amazing, sweet woman to be part of your special day you need to reach out to Michelle. She absolutely loves what she does and can feel that while talking with her and her passion as an officiant.

Sent on 02/16/2020

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you so much, Dan and Kat! I could feel the deep connection and love you two have for each other and I know you will have a long and happy marriage together! Thank you for allowing me to help you start your lives together as husband and wife! Lots of love to you both!
  • Gwendalyne

Gwendalyne Diaz Santana · Married on 09/21/2019

Great, sweet and professional

The care, support and attention to detail that Michelle provided made our celebration more wonderful than we could have imagined. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a professional officiant. She was very easy to work with, no stress. We would like to thank you for helping us to create a "Simply" beautiful and memorable wedding day. We are appreciative of your kindness to not only the two of us, but also to our family and friends. It was a pleasure working with you.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you, Gwendalyne! It was my honor to be your Wedding Officiant! You and Luis are a wonderful couple and I know you two will have a lifetime of love and happiness in your marriage!
  • Shambreka

Shambreka · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Michelle was outstanding! Very professional, and exceptionally attentive to what my husband and I wanted. Everything was personalized and beautiful. I'd recommend her services to anyone looking for an intimate ceremony. Do yourself a favor, and book her now!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you so very much, Shambreka! You and Brandon are a beautiful couple with a beautiful family! I am so honored to have been a part of your wedding day! Thank you again! My your love story never end!
  • Lee

Lee Gurganious · Married on 08/10/2019

Gurganious wedding

Michelle,
    Kelly and I cannot thank you enough. You made our special day perfect. God put you there for a reason. Michelle you definitely put your heart into what you do! I hope to see you again at someone else's wedding in the near future.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you, Kelly and Lee! You two are an awesome couple and we could all feel the love between you two on your wedding day! My sincere wishes to you and Kelly for a long and happy marriage full of love!
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Whitcomb · Married on 07/14/2019

Highly recommend Michelle Davis for wedding ceremony!

We were very happy with our decision to have Michelle help us with our wedding. She assisted with our vows and served as the officiant at our wedding. It was a simple and beautiful wedding, exactly what we wanted. Michelle made the entire process easy and enjoyable. She gave us exactly the wedding we had hoped for without all the stress.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you, Kathy and Tina! I am truly honored that you picked me to be your wedding officiant. You have an amazing 22-year love story and I am blessed to have met you both. Much love and happiness in your next 22-plus years together! XOXOXO
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/13/2019

Michelle was the perfect officiant

Michelle was the perfect officiant for my wedding! Things were still developing as I hired her, but she was still very flexible and just rolled with the punches as we decided on a location, then nixed it and decided on another. The ceremony was very Spartan (by choice), but Michelle really made it so special and intimate with the vows that even I--someone who had been with my partner for 18 years already and am not a sentimental person in the least--teared up. Also, I have a bit of a speech disability and Michelle never missed a beat when I tripped up or had difficulty. It was, all told, the perfect ceremony for us. I'm so happy to have found her!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha! It was my honor and pleasure to be your Wedding Officiant. I wish you both another 18+++ years of love and happiness together in your marriage!

Edison Canizares · Married on 07/05/2019

Best wedding ceremony one could ask for

We selected Simply Marry Us (Michelle) based on the great reviews from other people and was absolutely worth it. We had the best service, great attitude and professionalism, she supports military members and she does it all. She showed on time, everything on point and with great flexibility. We will highly recommend Simply Marry Us to anybody who is looking for a great wedding ceremony. Thanks for all Michelle.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you, Edison! You are amazing to work with! You are a true romantic and wanted everything to be perfect for your bride! I'm honored you selected me to be your Wedding Officiant! Wishing you two a lifetime of love and happiness in your marriage!

Rhonda Sumter · Married on 06/28/2019

Simply Perfect

Michelle made our process simple and easy from beginning to end. She was always available by phone and email to answer questions and make suggestions. We knew we wanted an intimate occasion that focused on US and our love. Michelle made that possible by marrying us in our living room with contemporary vows that fit us perfectly. After our ceremony, Michelle hand-delivered our certified copy to us. We can’t thank Michelle enough for her kindness, flexibility and efficiency!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you, Rhonda! You and your husband made it easy! You're a wonderful, loving couple that I know will have a lifetime of love and happiness in your marriage! Thank you for choosing me to be your Wedding Officiant!
  • Tina

Tina Welch · Married on 05/14/2019

Michelle is super amazing!

Michelle is amazing! We will be forever and a day grateful for a perfect day! Couldn’t have asked for anything more! She picked a good name for her website because she made everything easy and smooth-no surprises, no complications, helpful, flexible, knowledgeable and on the ball as well as on point! And super sweet to top it off! We didn’t have any worries and simply got married in a beautiful spot downtown that she helped us find. She made sure we knew and had what we needed. She replied quickly to emails. She made sure it was the wedding day we wanted. It was perfect!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you so much, Tina! You and Vann have an amazing love story of over 24 years and it was so an honor to perform your ceremony!

Courtney Morton · Married on 04/26/2019

Excellent services

Michelle, was amazing from the beginning to the end. My husband and I were very pleased with her professionalism, and her flexibility as well. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Kayce · Married on 11/10/2018

The Perfect Wedding Ceremony

Michelle went above and beyond to make our day perfect. She customized our ceremony and delivered it beautifully. Not only that, but she was great to work with prior to the ceremony and was always prompt in responding to my crazy bride questions. Look no further for an amazing officiant!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Simply Marry Us's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayce!!! You and Matt are a terrific couple to work with! I know you will have a long and happy marriage together!

Jeff Scaggs · Married on 10/31/2018

A Very Happy Halloween!

We could not have selected someone more perfect to marry us - Michelle, from both of our hearts, THANK YOU! You ensured that the process was as seemless and stress free as possible, providing us with all of the information we needed. And, your perspective on love, mirrors both of our views of love.
    J & J

Sent on 11/03/2018

Shelby · Married on 09/17/2018

Michelle was simply just amazing. She accommodated us in every single way and even went above and extra for us. She had an amazing positive attitude and was the sweetest anyone could be. She made our wedding something we will never forget and will always thank her for her quickness, kindness and open heart. She is a pure woman! Thank you again Michelle for being perfect!!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sue · Married on 08/17/2018

We can't begin to thank Michelle enough for all her help in making our wedding day perfect. We were traveling from Pennsylvania. Michelle helped us choose the perfect location and even helped us find a photographer. She was truly a blessing. If you are getting married and need an officiant, you need Michelle!!! She was so much more than an officiant. She was our wedding planner. Thank you so very much Michelle!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kimberly · Married on 08/10/2018

Michelle was great from beginning to end. She was so nice and attentive. She made our last minute plans seem effortless and even put me in touch with our photographer who was wonderful as well. She gets a million and one stars! K Mingo

Sent on 08/15/2018

Bryanna · Married on 08/03/2018

Michelle is incredible and so very sweet! She was very flexible with our early morning wedding request and works so hard to make sure it’s a perfect ceremony for you! She continuously emailed us and had our input on everything rather than just doing it her own way and she is absolutely the nicest woman we have met in a long time! I would have her marry us over and over if I could! She had such good pricing too and offered a military discount after finding out my Husband (I love saying that) and I are both Drill Sergeants!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2018

Michelle was absolutely amazing! She was so friendly and I would suggest her to EVERYONE! She helped me out with the location, script and she offers help with writing your vows!
    She’s amazing!