About Weddings-by Lisa

Your wedding day should be your way

Welcome to Weddings by Lisa, and thank you for visiting my page. I am an ordained wedding minister and wedding officiant for the states of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia. I am a devoted wife and mother and chose to become a licensed wedding officiant to help others share their lives together. Laws vary from state to state and I am here to answer any questions you have in a timely and professional manner. No matter what your wedding wishes are we can make them a reality. Involving families, kids, animals, or if you choose to have your wedding overlooking a mountain or standing on the beach, your wish is about to come true. After meeting with each couple and discussing their own unique situation I will write personal vows (unless you have your own) that can express the true love you have for each other.
I promise to make your ceremony all you want it to be whether eloping, practice no religion, or wanting something unique or spiritual.

Please contact me at lisabakerweddings@gmail.com or 864-704-0300 or like me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weddings-By-Lisa/

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Rehearsal (1)
Licensed (1)
Catholic (1)
Lutheran (1)

Where do I start with Lisa! She is the best. Reliable, professional, knowledgeable, personable and dependable. She was our go to person for everything and kept me calm and stress free months before the wedding and on our wedding day. She was always available by phone, email, or text. I truly believe I could not have handled planning our day without her. I didn't know Lisa beforehand, but once we started working together she felt like a really good and helpful friend. She made our whole wedding planning and day of experience a wonderful one! The day of the wedding her husband (who works extremely hard) and Lisa were team players and communicated very well to each other to make exactly what I envisioned come to life even if it meant for them to run for it themselves! I am so grateful for her and her husband and would HIGHLY recommend having her by your side. Thank you Lisa and Pete!

Profile Picture gabrielle, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa was amazing. She helped us out and offered plenty of advice. The ceremony she made for us was so perfect. Shes easy to work with and makes you feel like she actually cares about your wedding, not just the opportunity. I highly recommend Lisa as an officiant!

Profile Picture christine, 10/13/17, 1 Review

Wedding Day
1:06 minutes
This Could be Your Wedding Day
1:33 minutes
This could be your ceremony....
1:31 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1456162862292 20150822summerzenwedding0814

Spring and Summer Wedding

$250.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Contact me today to book your wedding package of $250.00 or more and mention that you saw this deal on wedding wire a receive a free Scentsy burner of your choice.
#WW1bafb220658930de

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Lisa is a caring person who is passionate about her work. She works closely with couples to make sure their vows are exactly what they want them to be. I am fortunate to know such a generous person.

We recommend Lisa to every couple looking for an officiant at our venue. Lisa has always added a special touch to the ceremonies. All of the couples that we have recommended and used Lisa , are so happy they chose her and they love her warming personality!

Military members get a 20% discount when married in uniform

Lisa is a wonderful lady and officiant. She will take great care of you!

Lisa is a fellow wedding professional and also I consider her a friend. She is easy going and will go 'above and beyond' to make your wedding ceremony special. Brenda M. Owen- http://WeddingWoman.net

Events

161 Little Brooke Dr, Fountain Inn, SC 29644   See On Map
864-704-0300 (phone)
Weddings-by Lisa is a wedding officiant/minister from Fountain Inn SC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Greenville, Columbia, and Asheville. Weddings-by Lisa is a professional officiant that has been part of the Greenville wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Greenville Weddings.