Katherine Blythe Events

Katherine Blythe Events

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Katherine Blythe Events

Inspiration.Organization.Execution

You are a busy person. You have a full-time job, family, friends, maybe even children. While you are really excited to be engaged, the thought of spending several hours each day researching venues and vendors is stressing you out. There is so much to do, but you don't know where to begin!

I am a full-service planner for clients who would like someone to be there for every aspect of your wedding. My desire is to bring your vision of the perfect wedding day to life. I will be your cheerleader, supporter and confidant. Due to the intimate nature of the relationship I wish to create with my clients, I only take on a few couples per season. I love to work with all couples who want to have a stress-free engagement and wedding day.

Thank you for considering Katherine Blythe Events to help you on your special day.

Don't forget to visit my website and download your free Inspiration Kickstarter Guide.

www.KatherineBlytheEvents.com

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow Katherine Blythe Events on

0 Reviews for Katherine Blythe Events

This vendor has 0 reviews. Be the first to review this vendor!

Katherine Blythe Events Pricing

Eco-Friendly
Elopement
Number of Planners

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Katy is a professional with extreme organization. Excellent choice for wedding coordinator!

It's a bonus to have a thoughtful and well-organized planner on wedding days and Katherine Blythe Events is just that. Katherine is very gracious, extremely helpful, and always prepared. She has a great attention to detail and helps to make every wedding run smoothly. She recently joined the Simpsonville Wedding District and we are ecstatic to welcome her. Katherine Blythe Events is a wonderful service and we look forward to working with them more in the future!

Events