Weddings by Lisa Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sara P. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would recommend for your big day!

Lisa was great, she is flexible, quick at responding, and easy going. She made us very comfortable at the rehearsal and ceremony. She also gave us tons of suggestions to incorporate into our ceremony and vows.
  • Kailyn
    Kailyn C. Married on 10/07/2021

We love lisa ⹥︯

Lisa, thank you thank you for such an incredible experience!

We hired Lisa to officiate our Vow renewal at the Pretty place chapel 💒 in South Carolina! Lisa showed up in the rain ready to go! Her and her husband were an absolute joy to have at our ceremony! Lisa was very compassionate towards us and made our special day perfect! We highly recommend her for any of your wedding needs♥️
  • Robin
    Robin Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    i would tell anyone to go to her she is down to earth and help full in every way always there when you need her and answers your questions and needs right away.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Katy H. Married on 02/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lisa was the perfect person to marry us!

My husband and I are not members of a church and were nervous finding someone to marry us that had the right amount of faith, spirituality, and love for weddings. We met Lisa and immediately felt so comfortable with her, she also planned most of the ceremony but with our inputs which was so incredibly helpful because we did not know where to start! Our ceremony was beautiful, I could not recommend Lisa more!
  • Carolina
    Carolina Married on 12/19/2020

Lisa was perfect

Lisa sent me some ceremony models so I could piece one together and it turned out beautiful. She was super friendly and replies fast. She also gave us a copy of the ceremony and a symbolical marriage certificate that we can keep forever.
  • Madia
    Madia O. Married on 10/17/2020

Made us feel comfortable

Lisa was friendly, warm, helpful and made things simple for us! I'd recommend her to anyone!!
    Stacey C. Married on 10/03/2020

Definitely would recommend!

Lisa was awesome to work with! Her husband was as well! Replied quickly to emails and very helpful whenever I had a question. Also love that she gave us all the forms needed to change my name. Definitely would recommend!
    Kelly R. Married on 09/26/2020

The PERFECT planner/friend/director EVER

There’s no words to express how much you NEED Lisa in your wedding planning. From officiating our wedding to planning to laughing with us, she does it ALL. While my fiancé was deployed throughout the wedding planning process, Lisa was there for me. Every idea, every thought, every wish of ours, she was ready for! While I was getting ready, she was the voice, the steady hands, the director, at the venue. I knew I could count on her, relax during the morning of and know that she was handling everything. For an example of how much she caters to her couples: she sent us our own personalized ceremony speech weeks before for us to critique and make our own so we knew exactly what she was going to say. I could go on and on!
    She is THE woman you want at your side. 10000 stars and a million thank you’s to Lisa!!
    Mengmeng Z. Married on 12/22/2019

Lovely & Professional Officiant

Lisa is amazing! She is such a lovely lady that is always available and greatly helpful when we have any questions. She made the whole process very simple and smooth to work with. My husband and I are both very grateful for all the work and help Lisa provided for our wedding. Everything is wonderful! Thank you, Lisa!
    Anna Married on 06/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a dilemma in planning, as our scheduled wedding had to be moved from 2 weeks away to 2 days away. We were frantic and losing our minds, but Lisa came to our rescue and responded right away to our request! She was absolutely wonderful and super sweet about the whole thing, especially for it being such short notice! Our hand-fasting was beautiful and the ceremony she found for us was perfect! She went above and beyond the call of duty and made our last minute wedding just perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend her for anyone.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 05/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing made everything flow and took a lot of stress off me!

Lisa was amazing I don’t know what I would’ve done without her. I’ve never been in a wedding before and did not know how anything worked and she explained it all to me and made it as stress-free as possible. My wedding was perfect with no mishaps! I do not believe that would’ve been possible without her.
    Lauren Married on 04/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am very thankful for Lisa! She worked with us on short notice and was super professional. She was funny and it was really comfortable being around her. She was quick in response and gave me so much peace of mind.
    Kelsey Married on 04/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect choice for our ceremony

From my first call with Lisa, I knew she'd create the perfect ceremony for us! We wanted something short and sweet, and Lisa delivered. She provided us with templates, ideas, suggestions, and was always so quick to answer questions.

We had a beautiful ceremony and are so thankful to Lisa for helping make it a reality!
  • F
    Freda Married on 03/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lisa is by far the BEST!!!

Look no further!! Lisa is the one to go with! She took so much stress off me and my husband during the wedding planning process. SHE is the reason my wedding turned out amazing! Very sweet, & will help with anything you need while also being very professional! Couldn't thank her enough for everything she has done!! I will forever recommend her!
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 03/09/2019

Small Family Wedding

Lisa is very professional. She really takes her time to sit down and talk with you and truly make sure you understand everything. She’s very welcoming and caring. She is also very responsive and flexible. A very sweet woman who I would highly recommend.
    Emily D. Married on 01/04/2019

Lisa was wonderful!

Lisa made the process of our wedding so simple and easy. Everytime we ran into a snag she had a suggestion or helpful recommendation and trust me, there seemed to be a lot of them!

She has a lot of contacts and was so willing and flexible to changes. I also really appreciated how much she cared to make our wedding day special for both of us.

Her pricing was really affordable. She also makes it really easy and helps prepare the entire ceremony ahead of time!
    Marie Married on 10/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lisa is wonderful - would absolutely recommend!

Lisa is absolutely wonderful! In addition to being a lovely person who is a joy to work with, her services are above and beyond and at a very reasonable price. We live out of state but she made the whole process easy by providing us with a number of materials and was always available to answer our questions. Prior to the wedding, she provided us with a number of ceremony examples that we used them to script our ceremony, and she also gave us information about how to apply for our marriage license. After the ceremony, she filed our license for us, gave us the required forms for name change, AND provided a beautiful copy of the ceremony for us to keep. And, of course, the actual ceremony was so lovely! We were nervous about having someone officiate that didn't know us as a couple, but we didn't need to be, because Lisa felt like family. I can't say enough good things about her!
    Jen Married on 09/22/2018

An awesome experience

Having Lisa as both our planner and our officiant was such a great experience. I was trying to plan a wedding from out of town, and it was such a peace of mind to know that she was familiar with so many vendors and had working relationships with them. I was a bride going for a casual, relaxed wedding, and Lisa was able to make sure the important things happened while I was able to socialize with our guests. She was a great communicator, and answered even my most weird questions quickly. I felt that my reception was in good hands, that someone would be there to help coordinate with the DJ, caterer, and bakery, and I was able to focus on enjoying the pre-wedding festivities with my friends and family. The variety of vows were so helpful, and we were able to find one that exactly matched the kinds of things I wanted to say to each other. Lisa is also able to deliver personalized service - she is not a part of a big business, and I appreciated all her efforts for helping us have a great wedding. If you are a bride that is looking for a vendor in South Carolina, I highly recommend Lisa for both home and out-of-state brides. You will love her!
    Joe Married on 07/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    All I had to do was initiate contact with Lisa, and she literally took care of the rest; location, vows, photos, paperwork...everything! Very responsive with attention to detail and professionalism, so I cannot speak more highly of her and her service. You will not be disappointed at all!!
    Desiree Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa is amazing. Not only did she custom our ceremony to us she made sure that we remembered everything day of the wedding. She even included a side piece into our vows from a tv show that my husband and I love. Every step of the process she was polite and engaging to the point I feel like I made a new friend! Her prices are reasonable to where I didn’t even blink at meeting her price even though the venue was a bit of a drive. Thank you soooo much Lisa for helping our day be that much more special!!! You are the best.
    Janie Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Loved having Lisa as our officiant! She is so relatable and friendly, and I am happy to be pursuing a friendship with her even after our wedding!
    James Married on 06/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I are very pleased with the way Lisa preformed, happy happy happy and extremely professional. Full recommendations here!
    Cayla Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She was the best!!! She helped us so much and gives you options for your ceremony. She helped so much with figuring out the process to get our wedding license and after the wedding with changing my last name! Her husband helped us during the ceremony playing the music! Lisa did such a great job with everything! Shes very knowledgeable!
    Spencer Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa was great and we could have not asked for someone better for us. She is very professional and is there to help you whenever. Will recommend to anyone.
    Brenna Married on 04/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa is AWESOME! She helped make my ceremony so personalized. Definitely recommend her!!! She answered all my questions very quickly, and made the ceremony planning so easy!!
illustration stars