Weddings by Lisa Reviews

Weddings by Lisa 4
Weddings by Lisa 5
Weddings by Lisa 6

Anna · Getting married on 06/09/2019

We had a dilemma in planning, as our scheduled wedding had to be moved from 2 weeks away to 2 days away. We were frantic and losing our minds, but Lisa came to our rescue and responded right away to our request! She was absolutely wonderful and super sweet about the whole thing, especially for it being such short notice! Our hand-fasting was beautiful and the ceremony she found for us was perfect! She went above and beyond the call of duty and made our last minute wedding just perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend her for anyone.

Lauren · Getting married on 04/20/2019

I am very thankful for Lisa! She worked with us on short notice and was super professional. She was funny and it was really comfortable being around her. She was quick in response and gave me so much peace of mind.

Marie · Married on 10/27/2018

Lisa is wonderful - would absolutely recommend!

Lisa is absolutely wonderful! In addition to being a lovely person who is a joy to work with, her services are above and beyond and at a very reasonable price. We live out of state but she made the whole process easy by providing us with a number of materials and was always available to answer our questions. Prior to the wedding, she provided us with a number of ceremony examples that we used them to script our ceremony, and she also gave us information about how to apply for our marriage license. After the ceremony, she filed our license for us, gave us the required forms for name change, AND provided a beautiful copy of the ceremony for us to keep. And, of course, the actual ceremony was so lovely! We were nervous about having someone officiate that didn't know us as a couple, but we didn't need to be, because Lisa felt like family. I can't say enough good things about her!

Jen · Married on 09/22/2018

An awesome experience

Having Lisa as both our planner and our officiant was such a great experience. I was trying to plan a wedding from out of town, and it was such a peace of mind to know that she was familiar with so many vendors and had working relationships with them. I was a bride going for a casual, relaxed wedding, and Lisa was able to make sure the important things happened while I was able to socialize with our guests. She was a great communicator, and answered even my most weird questions quickly. I felt that my reception was in good hands, that someone would be there to help coordinate with the DJ, caterer, and bakery, and I was able to focus on enjoying the pre-wedding festivities with my friends and family. The variety of vows were so helpful, and we were able to find one that exactly matched the kinds of things I wanted to say to each other. Lisa is also able to deliver personalized service - she is not a part of a big business, and I appreciated all her efforts for helping us have a great wedding. If you are a bride that is looking for a vendor in South Carolina, I highly recommend Lisa for both home and out-of-state brides. You will love her!

Joe · Married on 07/26/2018

All I had to do was initiate contact with Lisa, and she literally took care of the rest; location, vows, photos, paperwork...everything! Very responsive with attention to detail and professionalism, so I cannot speak more highly of her and her service. You will not be disappointed at all!!

Weddings by Lisa 8
    Weddings by Lisa 9
    Weddings by Lisa 10

Desiree · Married on 07/21/2018

Lisa is amazing. Not only did she custom our ceremony to us she made sure that we remembered everything day of the wedding. She even included a side piece into our vows from a tv show that my husband and I love. Every step of the process she was polite and engaging to the point I feel like I made a new friend! Her prices are reasonable to where I didn’t even blink at meeting her price even though the venue was a bit of a drive. Thank you soooo much Lisa for helping our day be that much more special!!! You are the best.

Weddings by Lisa 11

Janie · Married on 07/14/2018

Loved having Lisa as our officiant! She is so relatable and friendly, and I am happy to be pursuing a friendship with her even after our wedding!

James · Married on 06/03/2018

My wife and I are very pleased with the way Lisa preformed, happy happy happy and extremely professional. Full recommendations here!

Weddings by Lisa 12

Cayla · Married on 05/27/2018

She was the best!!! She helped us so much and gives you options for your ceremony. She helped so much with figuring out the process to get our wedding license and after the wedding with changing my last name! Her husband helped us during the ceremony playing the music! Lisa did such a great job with everything! Shes very knowledgeable!

Spencer · Married on 05/12/2018

Lisa was great and we could have not asked for someone better for us. She is very professional and is there to help you whenever. Will recommend to anyone.

Brenna · Married on 04/14/2018

Lisa is AWESOME! She helped make my ceremony so personalized. Definitely recommend her!!! She answered all my questions very quickly, and made the ceremony planning so easy!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I hired Lisa to be our officiant and day of coordinator. She was wonderful from our first meeting! She and her husband Pete were so warm and personable, we knew we wanted to work them immediately. She went above and beyond, sending reminders that helped keep us on track through the final days of planning - that was a huge help as I was not the most organized bride. The ceremony she wrote for us was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes when I read it for the first time. It was exactly what what we wanted. The day of went off without a hitch. Both Lisa and Pete were there to help meet vendors, help with final touches and wrangle us all to keep things moving and on time. It was such a pleasure working with them! We highly recommend Lisa!

Heather · Married on 12/24/2017

Lisa is an amazing officiant. We wanted to get married on Christmas Eve and she willingly took time out of her festivities to travel to Columbia and perform our ceremony. Christmas has always meant a lot to me, but Lisa has made it all the more special. We were able to call with any questions at any time. She is a warm, truly gracious person. I would recommend her a thousand times over!!!

gabrielle · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do I start with Lisa! She is the best. Reliable, professional, knowledgeable, personable and dependable. She was our go to person for everything and kept me calm and stress free months before the wedding and on our wedding day. She was always available by phone, email, or text. I truly believe I could not have handled planning our day without her. I didn't know Lisa beforehand, but once we started working together she felt like a really good and helpful friend. She made our whole wedding planning and day of experience a wonderful one! The day of the wedding her husband (who works extremely hard) and Lisa were team players and communicated very well to each other to make exactly what I envisioned come to life even if it meant for them to run for it themselves! I am so grateful for her and her husband and would HIGHLY recommend having her by your side. Thank you Lisa and Pete!

christine · Married on 10/13/2017

Lisa was amazing. She helped us out and offered plenty of advice. The ceremony she made for us was so perfect. Shes easy to work with and makes you feel like she actually cares about your wedding, not just the opportunity. I highly recommend Lisa as an officiant!

Autumn · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa was such an amazing officiant! She was very organized and made me feel comfortable and confident during the ceremony. She also gave me instructions on what to do after the ceremony. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Crystal · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa helped make my wedding absolutely perfect! She went above and beyond her job as the officiant. I would recommend her to anyone planning on getting married who wants a top notch professional who truly cares about her clients.

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

Lisa was amazing to work this - she worked with me throughout the process and made sure the day was perfect. Her husband even helped with getting the wedding party to walk out at the right time! I would recommend her to any bride, be sure to also do the rehearsal (we did) as it helps the day run smoothly!

Christina · Married on 08/05/2017

Very dedicated and professional. Wonderful lady, thank you so much!

Tony · Married on 06/24/2017

Was great and kind, patience I would recommend to any one to Lisa every part of it was great wouldn't ask for nothing better ...

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

I absouletly love Lisa! She was professional in every way! You can't get any better than her! I am blessed I found her to share my special day. And you have to hire her!! Hands down the best! Xoxo Ashley C

patty · Married on 06/10/2017

We had Lisa officiate our wedding! She was very easy to work with and very accommodating to our wants and needs. (Even though I was extremely scatter brained!) Overall, out of all our vendors to deal with, Lisa was the easiest and on the ball with everything! We would highly recommend her and her services!

Aubrey · Married on 06/04/2017

Lisa is amazing! She explained everything and worked with us on making sure our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it

Makenzie · Married on 05/27/2017

She was excellent! My husband and I live outside the state and she was wonderful at providing information, keeping in touch, and helping with the logistics of the ceremony. She came to the rehearsal and she was on time and very enjoyable and professional to work with. We recommend!