Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! Reviews

408 | Greenville, SC

408 Reviews for Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 1
Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 6
Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Brenda was great to work with. She took the time to meet with us and get to know us as a couple. The ceremony she wrote was perfect and really showcased how we felt about one another. She directed our rehearsal and made sure that everyone knew exactly what to do for our wedding! The ceremony was beautiful and everything came together wonderfully! We are so thankful for all of Brenda's help :)

Sent on 05/30/2012

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Brittany. You & Brandon were a pleasure to work with and your wedding was wonderful, so much fun! May God continue to bless you. Brenda~

Jade Mckinney · Married on 06/27/2019

Private and perfect :)

Traveled to SC from NJ, we were able to set up a lakeside ceremony in less than 2 days. It was private and perfect, exactly what we wanted. Thank you again for quick response to email and text messages to make it perfect for us :)

Sent on 06/30/2019

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Hi Jade, It was my pleasure to unite you and Benjamin in a lakeside marriage ceremony on Beautiful Lake Hartwell! You are such a fun couple, thank you for the 5 star review :) Wishing you all the best. Brenda | The Wedding Woman - http://WeddingWoman.net ❤️ 💕

Kinsley Steadman · Married on 06/22/2019

Kinsley Steadman- Bride

Brenda was great! She was very personable and kept everything in order! So thankful to have found her! She made our special day perfect!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Hi Kinsley! Congratulations to you and Phillip on your marriage! You were a beautiful bride and had an awesome wedding at Bent Creek Farm, I loved your venue. Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review of my service. Wishing you all the best, Brenda | The Wedding Woman ~ http://WeddingWoman.net ❤️ 💕

Taylor · Married on 05/03/2019

Great Officiant!

Brenda was a great Officiant. She is very polite and easy to work with. She is very well spoken and writes a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Taylor, thank you for the 5 star review of my service to you and Joshua at your awesome wedding at The Old Cigar Warehouse! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you. Wishing you all the best, always. ♥ Brenda | The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net

Sharon Garrison · Married on 04/09/2019

Can say nothing but good things about our experience.

Could not wish for someone better to write and conduct our ceremony. Brenda is extremely easy to work with, also very flexible. She was very responsive with our wishes and was willing to make the ceremony just as we wanted. Very personable and easy to talk to. Showed up on time and conducted a very professional yet personal ceremony. I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Hi Sharon, Congratulations and thank you for the 5 star review of my service to you and Bill! You are such a fun couple and I loved meeting you and working with you! Wishing you all the best! ♥ Brenda | The WeddingWoman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net

Mallory · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful!

We had a sweet little elopement ceremony with just our families and Brenda was AWESOME.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/02/2019

Same Sex Wedding

Brenda was awesome! She kept in touch and up to date with all of our planning. It was a small wedding but she made sure we had the best and most romantic ceremony. Thank you Ms. Brenda!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 9
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 10
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 11
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 12
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 13

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Congratulations and thank you for th 5 star review Jennifer! You and Jalisa were a pleasure to work with! Wishing you all the best! ♥ Brenda | The WeddingWoman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net

Jean Macon · Married on 12/15/2018

Brenda was the best and only choice for us!

Brenda offers what you imagined a great elopement would be. It was beautiful. She could not have been any kinder, responsive or affirming. Thank you for your kindness and great sense of humor.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Thank you, Jean! You had a lovely lakeside wedding at Kresge Hall on Lake Hartwell. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you ;) Wishing you all the best, Brenda | The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net ♥
  • Amanda

Amanda Lewis · Married on 12/02/2018

Married my husband and I on beautiful lakeside ceremony

She is such an amazing wedding officiant, she comes to understand each individual couples preferences and does beautiful writing for vows!! I would highly recommend her!! Thanks for everything Brenda it was lovely & Perfect!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Amanda, thank you for the sweet 5 star review of my service to you and Amos. You had a beautiful, romantic ceremony and it was my pleasure to unite you in marriage. I loved meeting and working with you! Wishing you all the best and a lifetime of love an happiness! ♥ Brenda | The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net ♥
  • Cynthia

Cynthia A Dumais · Married on 11/09/2018

An Awesome experience

Your service was an awesome experience ,weather was a challege ,but you were there tried and true ,ready to make our union complete ,Thank you for such lovely memories.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Cyndi, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review of my service to you and Billy! Yes it was rainy and cold but you had a beautiful lakeside ceremony on the shore of Lake Hartwell and it was my honor to unite you in marriage. I loved meeting and working with you. Wishing you all the best, ♥ Brenda |The Wedding Woman - http://WeddingWoman.net ♥
  • Cortney

Cortney Preguza · Married on 10/27/2018

Cortney & Radu

My wedding day started off pretty rough. The moment I spoke to Brenda on the phone I knew everything was going to be ok. Brenda you're the best thing that happened on that ride to the lake... Thank you sooooooo much. Your words were beautiful, and your were amazing....

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 14
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 15
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 16
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 17

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Cortney, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review of my service to you and Radu! I loved meeting and working with you. You had a beautiful lakeside ceremony on the shore of Lake Hartwell and it was my honor to unite you in marriage. Wishing you all the best, ♥ Brenda |The Wedding Woman - http://WeddingWoman.net ♥
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

She's a professional!

Brenda really is the "wedding woman!" We wrote our own vows and gave them to Brenda, and she wrote a beautiful ceremony. Brenda answered any questions we had. She kept our rehearsal on track and gave us very direct instructions. Everybody felt very comfortable they knew what was expected for the ceremony.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Lauren, Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful 5 star review of my service to you and Barron. You were a beautiful bride, your dress was gorgeous! You had a wonderful wedding atOld Cigar Warehouse in Greenville and I loved meeting and working with you. Wishing you all the best and a lifetime of love and happiness ♥ Brenda | The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net ♥

Ashley Bellecomo · Married on 10/20/2018

The best experience ever!

Brenda did an awesome job! She explained everything well, made me and the groom calm! She made us laugh and enjoy the whole experience!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Ashley, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review of my service to you and Charles. You were a beautiful bride, your dress was gorgeous! You had a wonderful wedding at historic farm, Boxwood Manor and I loved meeting and working with you. Wishing you all the best and a lifetime of love and happiness, God Bless ♥
    Brenda | The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net ♥
  • Kellie

Kellie Gatzemeyer · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic!

Brenda was absolutely amazing! My husband and I live out of state and she was great about keeping us updated always. She answered all of our questions (I had a lot)! She always responded very quickly! Our ceremony was the talk of the entire wedding! Every single guest commented on how great the ceremony was. She was extremely informative and walked us through everything.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Kellie, Thank you to you and Ryan for the awesome 5 star review, I really appreciate it. You were a beautiful bride and had a lovely wedding at your mom's home in Pickens with your friends and family! Wishing you all the best, thank you again. Brenda | The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net ♥

Megan · Married on 10/15/2018

Everyone loved the ceremony

Brenda was great! Everyone loved her and the ceremony was perfect. We asked her to put together our ceremony it was amazing. She even learned how to do a Celtic knot for us.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Megan, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review of my service to you and Daniel. You were a beautiful bride, your dress was gorgeous! You had an awesome wedding at historic Gassaway Mansion and it was my pleasure to learn the "infinity knot' for your handfasting ceremony! I loved meeting and working with you. Wishing you all the best and a lifetime of love and happiness. ♥
    Brenda | The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net ♥

Patricia · Married on 10/06/2018

We were very happy with our ceremony. It was perfect for us.
    Brenda was very helpful and put us at ease. Her services were very affordable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 18

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Patricia, thank you for the awesome 5 star review of my service to you and Robert! You had a beautiful wedding at Boxwood Manor with your family and close friends; I loved meeting and working with you! Wishing you all the best, ♥ Brenda | The Wedding Woman http://WeddingWoman.net ♥

Deanna · Married on 10/06/2018

I would recommend Brenda

I would recommend Brenda to anyone looking for a great officiant for their wedding! Brenda was accessible prior to the wedding for any questions or concerns. I also liked that she offers a number of different options for types of services for your type of wedding ceremony! Brenda makes an effort to personalize your ceremony and we loved that!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Deanna, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review of my service to you an Devin! You were a beautiful bride and you had an awesome wedding at The Barn at Sitton Hill - I loved ♥ your venue! You were a pleasure to work with and I loved meeting and working with you. Wishing you all the best, Brenda | The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net ♥

KENNETHA · Married on 09/23/2018

Mrs.Owen was amazing.She made our wedding a delight.The location is amazing and we were so blessed to have a lakeside wedding on a beautiful Sunday morning.I recommend anyone that wants to wed to have Mrs Owen to perform the ceremony .Thank you so much for making our wedding an amazing experience

Sent on 10/06/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Kennetha, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review of my service to you and Jerry! I loved meeting and working with you. You had a beautiful lakeside ceremony on the shore of Lake Hartwel and it was my honor to unite you in marriage. Wishing you all the best, ♥ Brenda |The Wedding Woman - http://WeddingWoman.net ♥

Jack · Married on 09/21/2018

Brenda was very accommodating when we had to change up our wedding plans at the last minute due to a hurricane hitting the area we had originally planned to get married. She was able to fit us into her schedule at a time that worked for us. Brenda was very timely with her responses to our emails. She was very helpful in offering suggestions on where to stay, and where to have the ceremony. She found pictures of the places that she had suggested so that we could get ideas. We live 100 miles from Anderson, and this was a great help. We can't praise her enough. We had to switch to a "Plan B", and she helped make it even better than we could have hoped for.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Jack thank you for the wonderful 5 star review of my service to you and Debra. You were a pleasure to work with and had a lovely wedding at the Bleckley Inn - I was happy to make recommendations for venue, accommodations and restaurants.
    Wishing you all the best, Brenda |The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net ♥

Roxy · Married on 09/17/2018

My husband and I LOVED it! Wonderful ceremony! Very affordable and lovely location.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Roxy, thank you for the wonderful 5 star review of my service to you and your 'new husband', Arlin! It was a pleasure to meet and work with you. Thank for the sweet note you sent to me, "Thank you so much Brenda! We are very happy newlyweds and the pictures you took for us turned out gorgeous.
    I appreciate the name change information you sent to me. I loved everything about our day, thank you so much Brenda for making it so special".

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Brenda made our wedding a fabulous day going above and beyond the call of duty to make sure it was picture perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better more professional Wedding Woman!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Katie, It was a pleasure meeting and working with you and Joey. You had a beautiful wedding at Boxwood Manor. Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review, I appreciate you taking the time to do that for me! Wishing you all the best, ! ♥ Brenda | The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net ♥

Dulce · Married on 08/15/2018

We needed to move the hour of our ceremony and she gladly helped us, she was really atentive and carying and our ceremony was beautiful, we're planning to renew our votes in a few years and we definetly want her again to be our officiant

Sent on 08/16/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Dulce, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review of my service to you and Casey. You had a beautiful, romantic wedding and it was my pleasure to unite you in marriage . I loved meeting and working with you! See you again in a couple of years for a vow renewal :) Wishing you all the best, ! ♥ Brenda | The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net ♥

Nilzete oliveira · Married on 08/15/2018

Great service, great person, we loved to have you in our house and make a nice wedding!!!
    Thanks !!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 19
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 20
    Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman! 21

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Nilzete, Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review of my service to you and Craig at your lovely home on Lake Hartwell. You had a beautiful ceremony and I loved meeting and working with you. Thanks also for posting the photos! Wishing you all the best, ♥ Brenda | The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net ♥

Trish · Married on 08/03/2018

Brenda was very quick to respond to emails/texts and did everything we requested to make our surprise ceremony an incredibly special occasion. She was super professional. We loved her!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Brenda Owen The Wedding Woman!'s reply:

Trish, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review of my service to you and Monty. You had a beautiful, romantic wedding your home surrendered by your families. It was my pleasure to unite you in marriage. I loved meeting and working with you! Wishing you all the best and a lifetime of love an happiness! ♥ Brenda | The Wedding Woman ♥ http://WeddingWoman.net ♥