Browns Creek Church Rd, Union, SC 29379 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About A Different Officiant

I am Rebecca Inman, of A Different Officiant; a modern wedding officiant based in Union, SC and serving the Upstate and Midlands of South Carolina.

You're not like every other couple, so why would you want to have the same ceremony as everyone else?

I am here to give you a truly unique wedding ceremony that highlights your individual love story, personality, sense of humor, and beliefs.

I joyfully celebrate the love between every couple and I vow to respect your religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, and culture. Love is love!

I have totally transparent pricing, and I will never use any sleazy, hard-sell tactics. I am here to provide you with high-quality service with fun and stress-free vibes!

PACKAGES & PRICING

K.I.S.S. Ceremony Package $275

Keep It Sweet & Simple! Perfect for shorter-notice and easy-peasy planning.

Your choice of two pre-written ceremony scripts (Christian or Secular), legal filing of the marriage license, and free travel within 30 miles of my home in Union, SC.

Custom Ceremony Package $375

Most popular package!

Enjoy a totally custom wedding ceremony that is uniquely crafted for you and your fiance. Includes a couple-interview & questionnaires, custom ceremony script, unlimited revisions of script, legal filing of the marriage license, and free travel within 30 miles of my home in Union, SC.

Themed Ceremony Package $575

The crème de la crème!

Includes everything in the Custom Ceremony Package, PLUS I will dress to match your wedding colors or visual theme!

Wedding Rehearsal $100

Let a pro conduct your wedding rehearsal in less than an hour and keep your wedding party on track so you can get to your dinner! This is the ultimate way to keep everyone on the same page and make sure we all know what's what on the big day!

ABOUT ME

I became a non-denominational ordained minister in 2015 to officiate my best friend's wedding. I have since become addicted to the completely awe-inspiring experience of creating one of the happiest and most memorable moments in a person's life. That vicarious, romantic bliss is a high I'll be chasing for the rest of my life. I currently reside in the countryside of Union, South Carolina (by way of Spartanburg) with my loving husband, Jon, and our senior beagle/cocker spaniel mix, Pythagoras. I can usually be found typing away on my laptop next to a hot cup of tea and one of those ridiculously good smelling, 3-wick candles from Bath & Body Works (who does not sponsor me but probably should).

ABOUT YOU

Too many couples are being under-served in today's wedding industry. The traditional ceremonies of old just don't cut it for a lot of us. Maybe you haven't felt welcomed by the church, or maybe the wedding of your dreams just has a different backdrop. Maybe you're just plain BORED with same old, same old “Dearly Beloved” deal. Your ceremony is the one part of your wedding day that everyone remembers forever (as long as that one uncle doesn't overdo it on the champagne, of course). Don't settle for another drab, cookie-cutter wedding ceremony! You're not like every other couple, and you don't have to have the same boring ceremony as everyone else!

Follow A Different Officiant on

profile pic 51 1011662 159802412518824

6 Reviews for A Different Officiant

Bridget · Married on 07/11/2020

Simple and Easy

Rebecca was awesome to work with from the very beginning. She was very responsive, answered all our questions, and was open to doing whatever she could to make our wedding day exactly what we wanted. She was incredibly accommodating and made rescheduling due to COVID-19 so easy. We were coming from out-of-state, so we didn’t meet her in person until the day of the ceremony, but she was incredibly personable and welcoming. The whole experience was wonderful thanks in part to Rebecca.

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Linda

Linda Allen · Married on 07/06/2019

Did a great job

Pleased with the service Rebecca provided. Went above and beyond to make us happy and meet our needs. Did a great job with our ring ceremony and hand fasting. Professional, always punctual and a delight to work with. Thanks Rebecca

Sent on 05/26/2020

Barbara Debski · Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful ceremony performed! Married 4.28.19

I was very skeptical about hiring an officiant online to perform our wedding. After lots of reviews, I contacted Rebecca and just speaking to her made my uneasiness go away. She was easy to work with, very professional and affordable. She performed our wedding ceremony beautifully! Highly recommend Rev. Rebecca Inman. Thank you again!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

A Different Officiant Pricing

A Different Officiant Price Rates

A Different Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 375
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 275
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
    60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NC
    SC
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Browns Creek Church Rd Union, SC, 29379 See on map
    Location of (A Different Officiant)