Ashley Moore Walker - Wedding Officiant and Ceremony Designer Reviews

40 Reviews for Ashley Moore Walker - Wedding Officiant and Ceremony Designer

1 User photo

Ashley Moore Walker - Wedding Officiant and Ceremony Designer 1

Megan Lenartowicz · Married on 09/14/2019

Friendly, Helpful, Professional Officiant!

Ashley was incredibly friendly, kind and professional. She was more than willing to meet with us when we preferred face to face interaction and offered many examples of poems, readings, formats, etc... She eased my fears when I would worry about our ceremony being too short, too long, too unemotional, too emotional... Ashley was super easy to work with, had great insight into what makes a ceremony special, and she really made it so I didn't have to worry about anything ceremony-related the leading up to and the day of the wedding. I'd highly recommend hiring Ashley!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Erika Atwood · Married on 08/31/2019

So professional and friendly

She really knows what she’s doing and made the whole process a breeze! My husband and I were already married so having an officiant was the last thing on my mind and she was available on somewhat short notice. Everything was perfect and I was so happy to have met her.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Jen Sprute · Married on 08/16/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Ashley is an excellent communicator and also helps you draft your ceremony to fit you exactly how you imagine it/want it. She gets to know about you first and what you'd like and puts together the perfect ceremony. Ours went perfectly well and I highly recommend her. She keeps in touch, asks questions, communicates, and shows up on time. She's an excellent officiant.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Peter Barton · Married on 05/25/2019

Gracious under pressure

Ashley was professional, flexible and gracious under pressure. We could not have done it without her. Her fees are perfectly reasonable. We recommend her without reservation

Sent on 07/04/2019

Timothy · Married on 06/02/2018

Ashley is just one amazing person. She was very responsive. She was able to answer all questions that I had. She fits right in with the family.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Leah · Married on 05/19/2018

Ashley was very easy and great to work with! She made sure to incorporate all the things my fiancé and I wanted in our ceremony! TERRIFIC VALUE!!! Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Johnaca · Married on 04/21/2018

Ashley did a great job with our wedding! She responded quickly to emails and was very helpful!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Tierra · Married on 12/10/2017

Mrs.Walker was the best very professional and thought our communication started off a little slow I am so glad that she was the one to marry my now husband and I. She's very affordable with her prices as well. I eloped and didn't have a big wedding. She was prepared and on time!!! Thank you Mrs.Walker !

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Ashley Moore Walker - Wedding Officiant and Ceremony Designer 2

Ami · Married on 10/21/2017

Ashley was such a pleasure to work with, and we enjoyed getting to know her along the way. She put together the perfect ceremony that truly captured our personalities and love for each other.

Your wedding day and the months leading up to it can be stressful, so it's important to choose your team wisely, and we definitely did by choosing Ashley to officiate our wedding. She's professional, personable and well-spoken. You won't regret hiring her for your special day :)

Sent on 02/01/2018

Marissa · Married on 09/12/2017

After contacting Ashley, she replied immediately and was very flexible when I asked about dates that she was available. She helped us create a ceremony that was right for us. The wedding was perfect and we couldn't have asked anything more!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Jenifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Ashley gave us just what we wanted for our wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 06/03/2017

Our wedding was in the heat of July, at Congaree National park. Ashley conducted our ceremony with poise and professionalism. She was very accommodating, punctual, and well spoken. Leading up to the ceremony, Ashley was always quick to respond to any questions I had and provided very thorough outlines for various ceremony options. My ceremony was small and only 2 hours long, but Ashley made my wedding feel more traditional and special. We left for our honeymoon directly after the wedding and I had no worries. I was delighted to see that before we returned, our names were already registered as being married! Thank you Ashley and I will definitely recommend you in the future!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Katrina · Married on 05/26/2017

Ashley was always willing to listen to my wishes and assisted with the wedding vows. She is a sweet soul.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Terracita · Married on 05/22/2017

I can't began to say how happy I was that God chose Ashley to be our Wedding Officiant...Ashley was so patient and not to mention very professional. No need to look no further if you're contemplating whom to choose. Don't be fooled by the comparison in pricing. She's definitely thee most reasonable in comparison with pricing. So some may view her in comparison with others and feel because her price is so low that perhaps she's not as good as the competitors. I can assure you that's where you'd be wrong at! She in my book beats out all the other competitors! I'm very picky and I can even be a tad bit anal when it comes to inquiries. Ashley never once got impatient with my many questions...not too mention my indecisiveness on which date to chose??

Sent on 05/24/2017

Nancy · Married on 04/01/2017

Although we've been together for some time and engaged since last year we knew we wanted to elope and left selecting an actual wedding date open ended. A last minute decision to marry on April Fool's day sounded like a fun adventure, but with 72 hours notice we doubted we'd pull it off! I contacted Ashley because of her excellent rating on WeddingWire and she did not disappoint! She contacted me shortly after my request and was very patient while I explained our short time line and questions on how we would be able to have a "no fuss" ceremony, but also something we would find meaningful and memorable to us both. Ashley was excited and "on board" to help us make our unique wedding date a possibility and excitedly offered locations for our last minute elopement. She was early for the event, delivered a beautiful ceremony and professionally handled all the paperwork afterward. Although we are still assuring friends that we are actually married and this was not an April Fool's day prank, we love our unique anniversary date and had a beautiful private ceremony. Thank you Ashley!

Sent on 04/26/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2017

Ashley did such a great job with our ceremony. We wanted to keep it short and sweet and she created that perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect officiant to help us make our day so special.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Amber · Married on 01/21/2017

I've known Ashley since college, and when it came time to select an officiant for our ceremony, and I chose Ashley because I knew she would be able to give us the ceremony we wanted without any fuss. Ashley listened to what we wanted, and she absolutely delivered. She wrote a beautiful introduction about us, and she included everything we wanted. She also did a handfasting ceremony for us, which requires a little extra practice to wrap the cords right! If you're looking for an easy-going, professional, friendly officiant who will give you exactly what you want, look no more!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Courtny · Married on 10/08/2016

Don't over think how everything will go because Ashley is awesome! She will give you a sample of ideas and let you run with it! Awesome!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Mary · Married on 10/01/2016

Ashley was fantastic! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Shatoya · Married on 09/23/2016

My husband and I are so happy we chose Ashley as an officiant for our wedding day! She is very professional, she answers questions promptly, and she is very polite. Not only did she show on time for our wedding day but she stay after and explained how the process goes for the filing of our marriage licenses and answered all of our questions. She is an awesome officiant....worth 5 stars!!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Niki · Married on 08/27/2016

Ashley was the officiant for our wedding Aug 27th. She did a wonderful job and was very professional! We definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kat · Married on 05/27/2016

Ashley is nothing short of amazing! I contacted her not only the day before I wanted to have a very small wedding ceremony, consisting of my bride, myself, and 3 family members, but also on a holiday weekend. Ashley called me back in less then 5 minutes. She was welcoming, professional, and extremely helpful. My wedding was a same sex ceremony, and she made us feel very comfortable, she even offered to hang around and take pictures. If you have the opportunity to allow Ashley to officiate your wedding, don't miss out!

Sent on 06/04/2016
  • Lizzie

Lizzie · Married on 05/16/2016

We called Ashley a few days before we needed our ceremony, and she was very responsive. She asked us questions about our lives and wrote the ceremony about us. She charged $75, TOO reasonable so we gave her $120 (TIP YOUR VENDOR, THEY WORK FOR YOU!!!) She was very nice and very professional, she was a few minutes late, but to be fair, where we were was hard to find : ) The ceremony was more than perfect : )

Sent on 05/17/2016

Lorien · Married on 05/01/2016

Ashley was absolutely amazing! She was very helpful with coming up with ideas and suggestions for the ceremony. She was very patient and understanding with our kids and all that comes with a wedding with kids involved. The ceremony went amazing especially with all the little mishaps we had occur. ;) Everyone was talking about the ceremony afterwards. I can't say enough good things about Ashley and the work she did. I will definitely recommend her to anyone in the future.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Ginger · Married on 04/02/2016

To sum it up she was very helpful, accommodating, kind, professional, and reasonable on her fees. We would recommend her to anyone if asked. :)

Sent on 12/30/2015