Dallas Digital Events Reviews

191 | Plano, TX

191 Reviews for Dallas Digital Events

Kelly · Married on 04/02/2016

Thank you so much Chris for making our wedding an absolute success. We love our portraits and wedding album.
    Thanks again for keeping everyone at ease and making the entire process fun and full of laughter.
    Kelly and Ron

Sent on 05/31/2016

Cameron · Married on 03/26/2016

By far Dallas Digital was our best investment for our wedding.
    The work is beautiful, the staff professional and caring.
    Everything provided as promised.
    I highly recommend this company. Cameron J

Sent on 06/30/2016

Beth · Married on 03/19/2016

Janice the coordinator at our church gave us Chris' info after several months of searching for a photographer.
    I felt like our tastes and our budget were pulling us back and forth. We were and are so happy we met with Chris.
    He is in our minds one of the best photographers in Dallas and his disposition is a great asset, like many of you, he kept us smiling the whole way through and his pricing fit right into what we were trying to do. His studio is a work of art in itself and his staff equally as kind and caring. It was nice to find someone that actually loves what they do and knows what they are doing. Thank you Chris, Andrew, Karissa and Stephanie

Sent on 06/28/2016

Susan · Married on 03/05/2016

I used Dallas Digital for my daughter's wedding back in 2006, was so happy to see them again last March for my wedding. Chris the owner is still the best. his work is beautiful and his disposition is a great match for the wedding industry.
    He kept everyone laughing and smiling throughout the entire day.
    A great guy and a great company.
    Susan Grayson

Sent on 04/20/2016

Liz · Married on 02/27/2016

When I first found Chris here on the wire and saw the number of reviews, I figured he was running one of those companies that book weddings with flashy images and then last minute send you a substitute photographer on wedding day. This happened to my sister and she's still heart broken to this day. I could not have been more mistaken. In fact Chris is Dallas Digital, he was involved with every aspect of all of our photography and video. From engagements to bridals to wedding day he never left my side and kept Tom and I laughing the whole way through. Our pictures and video are absolutely beautiful and we could not be happier. Our wedding album will be here next week and he even let me be a part of the editing process. If you want someone that truly, truly, cares and is a great photographer. We high recommend Chris and his staff at Dallas Digital.
    Sincerely Elizabeth and Tom hardy

Sent on 04/09/2016

These guys are the best!
    Chris the owner was my best friend through the entire process.
    He helped me find other vendors as well that would work with me and my budget.
    I did a bridal session, Jerry actually enjoyed the engagement session and wedding day went off without a hitch.
    My family and guests kept asking who my photographer was days after the wedding due to Chris making everyone feel like they were part of the day. The wedding album which I was a big part of the design process is beautiful and our portraits are beautiful as well. I give Chris and his staff a 5 star rating and recommend them to anyone.

Betsy and Jerry

Sent on 04/26/2016

Wonderful experience, great staff, beautiful work.
    Hats off to Dallas Digital!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Like I am seeing in some of these other reviews I went to Dallas Digital to inquire about video and fell in love with the beautiful wedding portraits scattered all over the walls at the studio. We were viewing a demo video and I found myself looking through a stack of wedding albums on the coffee table. needless to say we booked both our photography and video on the spot. we could not be happier, everything is beautiful and Chris the owner really knew how to take the pressure off and made everything fun and exciting throughout the entire process. we couldn't recommend him with any higher regard . Great Service!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 10/03/2015

Chris Vouras and Dallas Digital Events is the best photography company in Dallas, probably Texas, and maybe even the entire Central Time Zone. Everything about our wedding photographs from Dallas Digital have been top notch. He knew how to get our wedding party and guests to pose for pictures that are not just well done, but also capture the atmosphere and the different groups of attendees at our wedding, and are funny. One year later we look at our pictures and laugh. I recommend Chris to anyone who needs a photographer.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Gary · Married on 09/12/2015

Chris, thank you so much for all of your hard work in making our wedding day a total success.
    You kept Sarah so calm and happy during the entire process.
    Happy bride, happy me!
    The images are beautiful and my mother said to say thanks for making her look 15 years younger. :)
    You are the best and we will be sharing your name with our friends when their big day comes.
    I wish we had had a video now.
    All the best!
    Gary and Sarah Bennett

Sent on 11/17/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/11/2015

Mr Vouras and his staff were by far my favorite vendors at my wedding.
    They are attentive, polished, experienced and a whole lot of fun. My friends and family were talking about them for weeks following the wedding. Thanks Chris.
    The work is more than I could have hoped for and I was able to stay on budget.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or needing photography in future events. Mazel Tov!

Rebecca Stein (Goldman)

Sent on 11/18/2015

Brenda · Married on 08/15/2015

Chris and his staff were by far the best vendors I contracted for my wedding.
    They really do care and it shows in all of our beautiful photos and videos.
    I would highly encourage anyone who is going through the planning process to give him a call.
    We searched quite a bit before we found him and I must say his prices were honest and down to earth.
    Thank you again Chris for a first class job, we wish you and the gang the very best.
    Brenda and Monty

Sent on 09/28/2015

Julie · Married on 08/01/2015

We had Chris as our photographer and was very pleased with our experience. He communicated effectively, captured our wedding, made the bridal session fun, and is just a nice guy to top it off! I would recommend him!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/25/2015

Chris shot my senior photos a few years back and I knew when my time came I would be seeing him again.
    I remember seeing all the beautiful wedding pictures covering the walls of his beautiful studio, and now I'm up there too. :)
    He is the best, and he's a great guy that really loves what he does, he even bought my mom a wedding album. You can't go wrong, simply the best!

Jamie

Sent on 09/28/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/27/2015

Thanks Chris,
    Great Job!
    Everything delivered as promised...

Sent on 12/17/2015

The most important thing to my new wife for the wedding was the pictures and the video. I have to say that Chris really made her happy. He was very helpful and accommodating! Thank you Chris for capturing our special day!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Chris, I don't know how you were able to capture my daughter's wedding like you did! I get to relive the day over and over again through the pictures you were able to capture. I really appreciate your ability to capture such great moments. Thank you!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Carter · Married on 06/12/2015

Chris and staff in downtown Plano were a pleasure to deal with.
    We visited a few photographers before we met with him and were amazed what others were asking for services.
    He is honest, kind and knows the wedding business inside and out.
    The work was beautiful and he brought tons of fun to our wedding day.
    Thank you Chris, and Andrew for a job well done.

Caiden & Melody

Sent on 07/07/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/06/2015

Chris and his staff are a professional group of wedding vendors.
    The work was by far more than we expected, and we could not be more satisfied.
    From engagements to bridals to dinner rehearsal to wedding day they were there with smiling faces and made everyone feel special.
    My album is beautiful, Chris even provided us with a complimentary leather cover and had 11x14s with him wedding day as gifts for our parents.
    I highly encourage anyone looking for a professional team to call them.
    Lisa and Dean

Sent on 12/14/2015

Chris was amazing, he made us feel at ease throughout the entire process. We absolutely love the photos and video he took of our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone. Chris is easy to talk to and very flexible. He helped create the perfect shots and the photo albums that we got from him are beautiful! 5 stars hands down!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Carrie · Married on 05/09/2015

Chris, we've just received our wedding album today and I just could not contain myself. Every page is a work of art. So happy! I knew when we met everything would be fine but this is far beyond my expectations. You have been a freind more than a hired vendor through the last year and I just wanted to say Thank You!

Carrie G

Sent on 11/30/2015

Denise · Married on 04/25/2015

I met Chris a few years back at our son and daughter in laws wedding. Being it was our son's wedding we had no real contact with any of the chosen vendors until wedding day. He was as if one of the features at least in my mind on wedding day. He is truly a people person, smiling, laughing and keeping everyone on track. Our daughter Wendy was married back in April and of course we called Chris. He was a perfect joy to work with from start to finish and his work is amazing. the kids had bridals and engagements, wedding day coverage, albums and a video. We even went out and bought a Blu-ray player just to see the Blu-ray he gave us complimentary.
    This guy is the best and his staff was a perfect accent to day. A perfect choice for anyone in the market.

Denise Grayson

Sent on 12/01/2015

Doug · Married on 04/11/2015

Chris is a great guy and outstanding photographer.
    He really knows his way around the wedding business.
    Everything was perfect and he made our wedding experience a happy and stress free affair. Highly recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for a quality photographer or videographer.

Doug and Patsy

Sent on 11/28/2015

Carter · Married on 04/04/2015

Chris and his team did a fantastic job. Our wedding venue was out side Dallas city limits, Chris didn't hesitate to ensure us that it wouldn't be a problem to travel. With that in mind I was worried that there might be delays with all the vendors but Chris and his team was there on time ready to go. Not only did he do a great job taking photos but he was creative and gave us ideas on where/when we should do our revealing and pre ceremony pictures. We have now been able to see our video and booklet that came with our package and we couldn't be happier. Get the video! It's totally worth it, we are so happy that we did, it provided so much more insight to what we couldn't see the day of. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone,

Sent on 12/15/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 04/04/2015

Chris did our wedding back in April 2015 and he did an absolutely perfect job! He truly made our special day spectacular. He made us an amazing wedding video that captured every intimate detail of our wedding and a gorgeous wedding book. If we could do it all over again we would hands down make the same choice in our photographer!! Prepare to be pampered!! :)

Sent on 12/15/2015