Curt's Photography Reviews

Curt's Photography 6
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/29/2018

Curt is amazing!

We HIGHLY recommend Curt's Photography! Curt did our Engagement Pictures and our Wedding Pictures and each and every picture that he took was absolutely breathtaking. We were married at Heinz Chapel and they have a strict timeline and Curt was aware of it the entire time and he kept us on schedule and moving. He is so efficient when it comes to taking pictures and getting the absolute PERFECT shot. Curt does an amazing job and your wedding pictures will be pieces of beautiful art. Thank you Curt!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Wong · Married on 10/27/2018

Curt made it so easy!

Curt made the entire process so easy by explaining his plan and outlook on what his role in our day was. He kept the flow of the day going smoothly after our ceremony. We enjoyed working with Curt as he was energetic and comfortable in his role. He had sneak peeks super fast which was so exciting for us! It did not take long for our package to be ready for pick up and every picture was gorgeous. He captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Curt was great throughout my wedding planning. Very responsive to emails and quality service.

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Susie

Susie · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous photos!

We hired Curt as our photographer for our wedding on 10/6/18. He was very responsive and professional in answering all of our questions before the wedding day. On our wedding day he captured all of the big moments and then some! Even Our families and bridal party were impressed at how organized and on top of things he was when taking photos after the ceremony. My husband and I loved all of our photos and we’d recommend Curt’s photography to any couple for their wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

Curt is a wonderful person! He's very professional and does amazing work! My now husband and I very happy with everything he's done.

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Curt's Photography 7
    Curt's Photography 8
    Curt's Photography 9
    Curt's Photography 10
    Curt's Photography 11
    Curt's Photography 12

Denise · Married on 07/20/2018

Curt is awesome very away of everything that is going his pictures turned out beautiful so worth the money we invested. For sure the most beautiful pictures.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2018

My husband and I are so happy with our photography services with Curt’s photography.
    We wanted full day coverage, artistic photos, someone who knew what we wanted, and good prices, he was exactly what we were looking for. We are sure he would do fantastic work in any setting. For our wedding he shot fantastic photos of our rustic inspired day! They were magazine ready. He was tentative and easy going. Curt and his business partner Tracy, from Entertainment Tonite as our DJ, make a great team. They are very aware of your time line and offer great advice.
    I would highly recommend Curt for your beautiful day!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Deborah · Married on 06/29/2018

Curt's Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was recommended to us by 2 of our friends who have used him, and they did not steer us wrong! Curt was extremely professional, and you can tell he takes such pride in his work. The first day we met with him, he made us feel so comfortable and we knew he was going to give 110% to capture our day perfectly. On the day of the wedding, he truly captured every little detail and appreciated everything we put into making our day special. He also timed his pictures perfectly and we arrived at our reception at the exact time we wanted to. It was also awesome how his brother was our DJ from entertainment tonite and they worked SO well together and made our day run so smooth. We received the proofs very quickly after our wedding and we can't take our eyes off of them! He did a fabulous job! We would absolutely recommend Curt to any bride and groom looking for amazing photos of their special day!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Tonie · Married on 05/11/2018

Curt is amazing! If you have any doubts on booking him your crazy please do!
    He made our wedding day so fantastic and he really cared about getting the shots we wanted. We received so many compliments on him and are trying to get other people we know getting married to use him. If I ever need any future photography I will only be using him. Do yourself a favor and just book him!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Guen · Married on 04/28/2018

Curt was fantastic! He was early, he kept things moving, and he caught all the moments I want to remember. You can tell he really loves what he does. Thank you so much for helping us preserve this special day!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Lisa · Married on 03/16/2018

Curt did a wonderful job on our wedding photos! He was confident, professional, and he got us our proofs back very quickly! He knows Pittsburgh, and he had a lot of good suggestions for where to take pictures. Our photos were a great mix of artistic pics and candids. We were very happy with the results!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/02/2017

Curt was awesome! Such a great guy with so many skills. If you are questionable about who you would like to capture your day- do not hesitate-- curt is the guy to go to! From our engagement pictures to our wedding picture, they were breathtaking ! He also had all of our wedding pictures done a week later! Awesome quality

Sent on 09/24/2017

anne · Married on 07/15/2017

All of the pictures were amazing! He kept us on time and got amazing pictures! He did everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Carol · Married on 07/15/2017

As the mother of the bride, Curt did a wonderful job in capturing all the special moments of my daughters wedding. Highly recommend this great photographer.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Susan · Married on 07/01/2017

Curt was the photographer for our daughter's wedding on July 1, 2017. Curt captured every moment of their wedding mass at St Mary of the Mount and their reception at the Omni William Penn. He came to our home in the morning to photograph our family and the brodal party while we were getting ready. He handled everything beautifully. I immediately realized we were in good hands. I took my first sigh of relief.
    Curt is very professional, creative, and competent. He had a video and sample photographs of the event online in 2 days. It was beautiful. Within 10 days he had the proofs ready.
    I would highly recommend Curt's Photography!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Chrissy · Married on 06/17/2017

Curt is one of the best in the business! His calm demeanor makes the stress of the day almost nonexistent, and his ability to lead and give direction leaves as much time as possible to truly enjoy the day. My husband and I, along with our families, are so pleased with not only the moments he captured on our special day, but with the quality of work and quick turn around times with the pictures. If you are looking for a fantastic photographer that won't break the bank, Curt is the way to go!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Curt was great! He met with us prior to the wedding to go over the photos that we wanted to have captured and get a feel of our expectations. On our wedding day, Curt was punctual and arrived right on time (a few minutes early even!. He got our "detail" photos as we finished getting ready. Curt had several locations scoped out at Seven Springs for our bridal party photos - it was great that we didn't have to come up with these ourselves. All of the shots from the day turned out great! And in addition to that, he worked with us to design a package that we wanted and got our photos to us very quickly. We would definitely recommend his photography services!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2017

We are so happy with our photos! Curt captured every special moment from the start of our day to the end. He really did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Kate · Married on 05/05/2017

Curt did an amazing job on my sister's wedding and was excited to work with him. He made the day perfect and easy. I love every picture he took and made the best memories

Sent on 05/17/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

I planned my wedding from Phoenix. Everything was done over the phone and by email. I didn't get to meet the photographer, caterer, baker, or even see the venue in person until the wedding day. Everything turned out perfect. After seeing my wedding photos, I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Curt was amazing to work with. He was very personable and professional. Anytime I would try to contact him by phone or email he would respond in a very timely manner. He made the picture taking process easy and fun. We felt so comfortable with him. We recieved our proofs a week after the wedding and all the pictures were beautiful. Curt is a true professional and takes amazing pictures. I would recommend Curt to family and friends for sure.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

Curt is absolutely amazing! He made the biggest day of our lives run smoothly and the pictures are GORGEOUS!!! To say he is on the ball doesn't do it justice. We have huge families and he made sure
    To get every picture we wanted in the limited time we had at the church. From pre wedding to the ceremony to the pictures even after... he helped make it all flawless and kept us in our time frame we needed. I would definitely recommend him to anyone for any event. Thank you SO MUCH Curt! You are awesome!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Curt was wonderful to work with! We started our day with first look photos, he showed up on time and got right to work. We went to several locations around town to take photos and he made sure that we were back with time to spare before the ceremony. During the ceremony and reception we hardly noticed he was there! My husband and I are thrilled with the quality of the photos we received and we definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jackelyn · Married on 08/27/2016

The videographer and Photo Booth were wonderful! I will be recommending these services to friends and family!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kendra · Married on 07/23/2016

Curt was there all day and was extremely helpful!

Sent on 01/17/2017