Curt's Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jenna P. Married on 09/21/2019

Fast, Easy and Organized

He kept my large bridal party on schedule, took amazing photos and got them back to me the next week. Very efficient!
    Theresa L. Married on 09/07/2019

Best Photographer Ever

Curt is such a wonderful photographer. He takes his time to research the venue before arriving to help pick the best photo spots! He is kind and asks for input. I will recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome, professional photographer. He is also very punctual. He shows up early and had our photos done in less than a week.
    Dina K. Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent!!

Curt was such a pleasure to work with. He was very pleasant and professional from the get to, even when speaking over the phone. He was able to capture such precious moments from my wedding day. From the hotel getting ready, through to the ceremony and reception, curt did a fantastic job with getting the shots needed, without being overbearing. He listened to us and accommodated our every request. He truly was a gem and would highly recommend!!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about curt! From our engagement pictures to our wedding he was just fantasic! He captured all of our special moments throughout the day. He knew exactly what pictures to get and got them quickly so we stuck to our timeline. I threw a challenge at curt to get pictures with my horse and he didnt fail the task! Everything turned out perfect and i recieved my pictures back very quickly. I highly recommend curt and will refer him to any future brides i know.
    Steve D. Married on 06/08/2019

Simply Put... Curt is an Amazing.

Curt was more than just a vendor, he was an essential asset to our wedding. His experience and systematic process ensured that every element of our big day was beautifully captured. In addition to his photography and organizational skills, Curt’s design prowess allows him to create stunning wedding albums. I highly recommend utilizing Curt for all of your wedding photography needs.
    Ashley Married on 05/18/2019

Curt was an INCREDIBLE wedding photographer!!

I don’t even know where to begin! Curt was absolutely fantastic. From the minute I met him and his brother Tracy (Entertainment Tonite) at a bridal show I knew I wanted to hire him to capture all the special memories from my husband and my wedding day. What really sold my husband and I on Curt was the fact he didn’t put a time limit on our day. He was there earlier than we asked the morning off and stayed late into the reception to make sure we got everything we wanted too. Prior to the wedding we went over pictures that we wanted to make sure we captured, so we didn’t have to think about it on our wedding day. We had limited time to take pictures after our ceremony and I was really concerned about this, but Curt was able to get all the pictures we wanted and more! He was incredible at staying on our schedule for the day. My wedding was May 18 and the following Wednesday we got an email from Curt saying that the proofs were ready. Not only is he understanding and affordable he is very efficient with getting proofs back. His work is VERY professional and truly works with you to ensure that you are happy with everything. If you are looking for photographer that will work with your budget, not put a time on your special day, and will be able to capture every beautiful memory for you to look at for a lifetime then book Curt!!
    Erin B. Married on 05/11/2019

I felt beautiful all day

Curt is fantastic! He captured so many amazing photographs! He is creative and understands the timing of the full day! I love our photographs! He is with you from morning til night capturing everything! I recommend to everyone! Every single picture is my favorite.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 12/29/2018

Curt is amazing!

We HIGHLY recommend Curt's Photography! Curt did our Engagement Pictures and our Wedding Pictures and each and every picture that he took was absolutely breathtaking. We were married at Heinz Chapel and they have a strict timeline and Curt was aware of it the entire time and he kept us on schedule and moving. He is so efficient when it comes to taking pictures and getting the absolute PERFECT shot. Curt does an amazing job and your wedding pictures will be pieces of beautiful art. Thank you Curt!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra W. Married on 10/27/2018

Curt made it so easy!

Curt made the entire process so easy by explaining his plan and outlook on what his role in our day was. He kept the flow of the day going smoothly after our ceremony. We enjoyed working with Curt as he was energetic and comfortable in his role. He had sneak peeks super fast which was so exciting for us! It did not take long for our package to be ready for pick up and every picture was gorgeous. He captured our day perfectly!
    Ashley Married on 10/13/2018
    Curt was great throughout my wedding planning. Very responsive to emails and quality service.
  • Susie
    Susie Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous photos!

We hired Curt as our photographer for our wedding on 10/6/18. He was very responsive and professional in answering all of our questions before the wedding day. On our wedding day he captured all of the big moments and then some! Even Our families and bridal party were impressed at how organized and on top of things he was when taking photos after the ceremony. My husband and I loved all of our photos and we’d recommend Curt’s photography to any couple for their wedding!
    Amanda Married on 07/28/2018
    Curt is a wonderful person! He's very professional and does amazing work! My now husband and I very happy with everything he's done.
    Denise Married on 07/20/2018
    Curt is awesome very away of everything that is going his pictures turned out beautiful so worth the money we invested. For sure the most beautiful pictures.
    Danielle Married on 07/20/2018
    My husband and I are so happy with our photography services with Curt’s photography.
    We wanted full day coverage, artistic photos, someone who knew what we wanted, and good prices, he was exactly what we were looking for. We are sure he would do fantastic work in any setting. For our wedding he shot fantastic photos of our rustic inspired day! They were magazine ready. He was tentative and easy going. Curt and his business partner Tracy, from Entertainment Tonite as our DJ, make a great team. They are very aware of your time line and offer great advice.
    I would highly recommend Curt for your beautiful day!
    Deborah Married on 06/29/2018
    Curt's Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was recommended to us by 2 of our friends who have used him, and they did not steer us wrong! Curt was extremely professional, and you can tell he takes such pride in his work. The first day we met with him, he made us feel so comfortable and we knew he was going to give 110% to capture our day perfectly. On the day of the wedding, he truly captured every little detail and appreciated everything we put into making our day special. He also timed his pictures perfectly and we arrived at our reception at the exact time we wanted to. It was also awesome how his brother was our DJ from entertainment tonite and they worked SO well together and made our day run so smooth. We received the proofs very quickly after our wedding and we can't take our eyes off of them! He did a fabulous job! We would absolutely recommend Curt to any bride and groom looking for amazing photos of their special day!
    Tonie Married on 05/11/2018
    Curt is amazing! If you have any doubts on booking him your crazy please do!
    He made our wedding day so fantastic and he really cared about getting the shots we wanted. We received so many compliments on him and are trying to get other people we know getting married to use him. If I ever need any future photography I will only be using him. Do yourself a favor and just book him!
    Guen Married on 04/28/2018
    Curt was fantastic! He was early, he kept things moving, and he caught all the moments I want to remember. You can tell he really loves what he does. Thank you so much for helping us preserve this special day!
    Lisa Married on 03/16/2018
    Curt did a wonderful job on our wedding photos! He was confident, professional, and he got us our proofs back very quickly! He knows Pittsburgh, and he had a lot of good suggestions for where to take pictures. Our photos were a great mix of artistic pics and candids. We were very happy with the results!
    Kelsey Married on 09/02/2017
    Curt was awesome! Such a great guy with so many skills. If you are questionable about who you would like to capture your day- do not hesitate-- curt is the guy to go to! From our engagement pictures to our wedding picture, they were breathtaking ! He also had all of our wedding pictures done a week later! Awesome quality
    Anne Married on 07/15/2017
    All of the pictures were amazing! He kept us on time and got amazing pictures! He did everything we wanted and more!
    Carol Married on 07/15/2017
    As the mother of the bride, Curt did a wonderful job in capturing all the special moments of my daughters wedding. Highly recommend this great photographer.
    Susan Married on 07/01/2017
    Curt was the photographer for our daughter's wedding on July 1, 2017. Curt captured every moment of their wedding mass at St Mary of the Mount and their reception at the Omni William Penn. He came to our home in the morning to photograph our family and the brodal party while we were getting ready. He handled everything beautifully. I immediately realized we were in good hands. I took my first sigh of relief.
    Curt is very professional, creative, and competent. He had a video and sample photographs of the event online in 2 days. It was beautiful. Within 10 days he had the proofs ready.
    I would highly recommend Curt's Photography!!!
    Chrissy Married on 06/17/2017
    Curt is one of the best in the business! His calm demeanor makes the stress of the day almost nonexistent, and his ability to lead and give direction leaves as much time as possible to truly enjoy the day. My husband and I, along with our families, are so pleased with not only the moments he captured on our special day, but with the quality of work and quick turn around times with the pictures. If you are looking for a fantastic photographer that won't break the bank, Curt is the way to go!
    Amanda Married on 05/27/2017
    Curt was great! He met with us prior to the wedding to go over the photos that we wanted to have captured and get a feel of our expectations. On our wedding day, Curt was punctual and arrived right on time (a few minutes early even!. He got our "detail" photos as we finished getting ready. Curt had several locations scoped out at Seven Springs for our bridal party photos - it was great that we didn't have to come up with these ourselves. All of the shots from the day turned out great! And in addition to that, he worked with us to design a package that we wanted and got our photos to us very quickly. We would definitely recommend his photography services!
    Lauren Married on 05/26/2017
    We are so happy with our photos! Curt captured every special moment from the start of our day to the end. He really did an amazing job!