Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

31 Reviews for Creative Crumbs

31 Creative Crumbs Reviews

The cake was beautiful. We had chocolate with peanut butter buttercream and vanilla with fresh peaches and cinnamon buttercream. Both of which our guests raved about. We strongly recommend Abby for your event.

Profile Picture Van, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Abby was so wonderful to work with! She did a wonderful job of designing 2 cakes for our wedding. One was a traditional wedding cake that turned out beautifully! The other was a surprise cake that I presented to my parents for their 40th wedding anniversary. Abby looked at a photo of my parents original wedding cake and recreated a modern version. It turned out awesome! Both cakes tasted fantastic! Weeks after our event, our guests are still raving about how wonderful the cake was. In addition, Abby made gluten free cupcakes for my sister!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Abby was so wonderful to work with- the cake looked and tasted amazing. She even made a recipe for us that she had never done before. It was perfect! She really went above and beyond and her prices were very reasonable.

Profile Picture User2744087, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Abby was great to work with throughout the process. She really listens to what you want and works hard to make sure you are happy with your finished product. We had a cake topper done for us to cut and cupcakes for the guests. All were different flavors and everyone loved them all! She even provided gluten free cupcakes for the few quests we had that could not eat gluten. I would recommend Abby to anyone looking for a yummy cake that all of your guests will rave about!

Profile Picture User3620319, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Abby was such a delight to work with! Her ideas were great and the finished product was beautiful. Absolutely the best tasting cupcakes I've had. We had so many complements on them the day of!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Abby is not only fantastically gifted but she is such a sweet spirit!! It was so much fun and easy working with her to get our beautiful wedding cake! What's more is that she doesn't just provide a lovely cake, it's tasty and she uses the best ingredients! Our cake was demolished by our guests at our wedding and I was so thrilled! We didn't even need the leftover boxes provided! I will definitely use her services again!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Abby at Creative Crumbs put together a great "deconstructed" three teir wedding cake that we served at our rehearsal dinner and I took one of the teirs to work. It was *VERY* tasty. It was some of the best wedding cake I have tasted. She has also put together several groom's cakes that looked beautiful in pictures. The only reason we did not use her for our wedding cake was we had already signed a contract with our venue and the had a requirement that we use their preferred caterer and baker. When our 1 year anniversary rolls around, we will likely be knocking on her door to make us a small teir.

Profile Picture User2932604, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Creative Crumbs ROCKS!!! Abby made the most GORGEOUS cake for my wedding day 09/24/13. I basically explained my Tahiti theme wedding, and she NAILED IT with the color, edible star fish and sea shells with sugar sand.......OMG!! The cake was 3 tiered w/ 3 different flavors, and each bite was as moist as the first bite. I could go on and on about Creative Crumbs, but you will have to try them for yourself. I am a very particular person (especially for my wedding), but I highly recommend Creative Crumbs for any cake needs. I definitely have Creative Crumbs on speed dial for future reference. Thanks Abby....YOU ROCK!!!!

Profile Picture Ski'Leigh, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was absolutely stunning and Abby was just absolutely wonderful to work with. She worked with my budget and was creative in coming up with ways to make my cake look fabulous and big without costing me a fortune. On top of that, the cake was actually delicious. Very few weddings I've gone to actually have great cakes. Abby did it right and we will definitely use her for all our sweet treats in the future!

Profile Picture Krissy, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonderful..abby is a treasure..

Profile Picture User3593464, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Creative Crumbs did an amazing job with both my bride's and groom's cakes! They were just what I wanted!

Profile Picture User3687883, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cakes were fabulous and Abby was great to work with. Everyone from the wedding took pictures of the cakes, especially the grooms cake that was an exact replica of his Martin guitar!

Profile Picture User3573810, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I so enjoyed working with Abby at Creative Crumbs! She is talented and fun, and she made the cake selection/design process very enjoyable. The cake was absolutely delicious!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/22/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing cake delivered on time and with enthusiasm. Abby is very talented. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Paige, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Creative Crumbs is a fantastic bakery! Abby absolutely knows what she is doing. She is extremely professional, easy to work with, and makes amazing cakes! I would definitely recommend her to everyone, she helped make our wedding day great!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Abby was so great to work with! She truly understood my vision for our wedding cake and brought it to life! She made a strawberry lemonade cake that was amazing-we would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a special occasion cake that tastes as good as it looks!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Abby Head of Creative Crumbs is a master at her craft! The wedding cake and groom's cake were fabulous! They not only looked beautiful but tasted great! Abby will take time to meet with the bride to understand her vision and then offer a cake taste testing session as well. She is a polished young professional who will see great success in her business. Our family would highly recommend Creative Crumbs!

Profile Picture Jenni, 6/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was so delicious and so pretty!

Profile Picture Arianna, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

On my honor, the best cupcakes I have ever had! Abby is a genius! I have never been a big cake fan, but I would eat Abby's cupcakes every day of my life. Seriously, over a week since our wedding, and these cupcakes are still moist and just as delicious as the day of the wedding. I don't know what she does, but they are some kind of miracle! If regular cupcakes weren't enough, we had a cupcake bar! We worked with Abby on picking custom flavors of cake and icing! Jack Daniels Buttercream is to die for! Our guests loved the DIY aspect and it definitely did not turn into a sticky icing mess as one would think. It was beyond fun. I am seriously considering having a large party just to do it all over again! I completely recommend working with Abby and Creative Crumbs; absolutely wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Abby created my dream cake - perfect combination of modern elegance. She worked really hard to find the balance between budget and ensuring we had enough cake to feed all of our guests. Bonus: no frozen cake on our 1 year anniversary - Abby will provide us with a fresh one!!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

She was very nice and worked really well with meeting us at the times we needed. Also anytime we had a question or questions she was very helpful. All in all we couldn't have gotten a nicer person to make the wedding cakes. Also they tasted so good!!!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Abby is so sweet, talented, and can make an amazing wedding cake. I met with two cake vendors before meeting with Abby and I knew after meeting her and tasting her delicious cake, she would be able to make the perfect cake for our wedding. Our cake met all of our expectations and more! And the best part...tasted amazing! Our guests were so impressed with the decor and taste and are still talking about our cake a week later! Thanks so much for everything Abby! We really enjoyed working with you and will recommend you to our family and friends for sure!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

She met with us multiple times, brought our design for a weddi cake to life! It was wonderful. She set up the day of the wedding, required no assistance from us. She was so pleasant and flexible with the pricing. We loved her!!! We will be using her for other occasions as well!

Profile Picture Kieryanne, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Abby was such a delight to work with...she went above and beyond my expectations on my wedding cake and groom's cake..THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture Felicia, 3/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Abby at Creative Crumbs is so talented. I showed her a picture of the cake i wanted and she created it perfectly. She is very flexible and great to work with. She also did the groom's cake and it was amazing. She also made a cute gluten free cake for me to go with the wedding cake. I highly recommend Abby and I was so pleased with the outcome. Her talent is awesome and it was so great to work with her. She made it worry free! I have also used her for showers and birthday cakes. I'm in love with her cakes and talent. So happy I chose her for my wedding!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/9/13, 7 Reviews