Courtyard on the Ridge Reviews

37 Reviews for Courtyard on the Ridge

• Devin

Devin M. · Married on 01/02/2019

Amazing Place!

I recently went to a friend’s wedding at Courtyard on the Ridge and it was amazing! The building was beautiful and the food was outstanding. The staff were so attentive. I will definitely be holding any parties I throw at Courtyard on the Ridge.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Joan · Married on 05/06/2017

Bill worked with my daughter and financee at the time with pricing. He made special arrangements for the food because we could not have seafood dishes. He helped them with a lot. Bill is a great Chef and CourtYard on the Ridge is beautiful. I highly recommend this place because the people are so professional and easy to work with

Sent on 08/06/2017

stephen · Married on 06/13/2015

was very elligent without hitches.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Courtyard on the Ridge's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to be a part of your very special day.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · event on 01/03/2015

I was very pleased with the quality of service and food at your venue for my event.

Stephanie,

Thank you for letting Courtyard on the Ridge be a part of your Very Special Day.
  • User4673069 · event on 11/22/2014

I was organizing a 90th Birthday party for my grandpa and couldn't find a place that was good enough. Until I realized I have been to the Courtyard on the Ridge to a Wedding Reception. Loved it instantly. Yes I thought Courtyard on the Ridge was an Amazing Place. Everyone was so nice servers, the chef, owner the food was great. It is very beautiful I will totally recommend this place for anyone else that might be looking. Or you never know 100th Birthday Party.

Courtyard on the Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to let us be a part of a Very Special Day.
    And we look forward to the 100th Birthday party!!

Dennis · Married on 10/25/2014

The service was outstanding and the food was exceptional! I would recommend Courtyard on the Ridge to anyone !

Sent on 01/19/2015

Dennis,

Thank you so much for your review, we enjoyed being a part of your Very Special Day.
  • User4673831 · event on 08/03/2014

Would definitely use again. Was very helpful with setting up the event.

Courtyard on the Ridge's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review. We appreciate your review so that upcoming Brides will consider Courtyard on the Ridge.

Sanford · Married on 06/07/2014

The food was great and he was easy to work with. The DJ did a great job too.

Sent on 07/18/2014
  • User4235834 · event on 03/29/2014

Bill made things easy to arrange and gave us a great deal for our Junior Prom. The venue was perfect for the event/

Sent on 07/09/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/09/2013

The facility was beautiful and the food was wonderful & full of flavor. The layout was perfect, making everything easily accessible.

Sent on 11/22/2013

The entire experience working with The Courtyard was a delight. The venue was elegant and tastefully decorated. The menu choices were very "New Orleans" ! A daughter's wedding can be stressful , but everything was handled with such ease that being the mother of the bride was enjoyable !!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Araceli · Married on 06/14/2013

Bill and Noelle couldn't have made my wedding day more perfect. The venue looked just how I wanted it to when we arrived and everything looked beautifuk. They have a very friendly staff and were willing to do anything for our special day. Everything went very smooth and was well organized. The food was fresh and my guest said they loved it! Even though it is not in the heart of the city it sure does have that New Orleans feel to it! I would definitely recommend the Courtyard on the Ridge!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Araceli,

We want to Thank you for letting us be a part of your Very Special Day.

jennifer · Married on 04/20/2013

we had a great time. for weeks my guest told me how good the food was. The atmospher was very pretty. gave the feeling of the French Quater without being in the city. Bill was very easy to deal with

Sent on 08/14/2013

Courtyard on the Ridge's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your Very Special Day!!

Shaketra · Married on 02/23/2013

Mr. Bill and his staff was great!! My wedding day was wonderful!!
    I would recommend Courtyard on the Ridge to anyone who wants a fabulous event with the best food and drinks!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Courtyard on the Ridge's reply:

Thank you Shaketra it was our honor to be a part of your Very Special Day!!

Leslie · event on 08/25/2012

Courtyard on the ridge was the best choice for my daughter sweet sixteen . The place and staff were wonderful and the food was awesome !!!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Bill Laderer and his staff were phenomenal in helping me plan my reception. They were attentive to each detail and on the day of my wedding, Noel was able to provide not just my husband and myself her complete attention, but also our immediate families. The price could not be beat and the quality and quantity of food was outstanding. We continue to receive comments on how great everything tasted and how plentiful the food was.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Heather
    Thank you for writing this review.
    We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your Very Special Day.
    If we can help you or your family with any upcoming events please don't hesitate to call.

Once again Thank You!

• I

Laura · Married on 04/20/2012

We rented this venue to teach our week long Wedding and Event design course, using the ballroom and outdoor veranda. Not only was the venue absolutely perfect - from the beautifully decorated interior to the incredible food, but the venue representative Bill was one of the easiest and most helpful people we met on our 15 week journey.
    Our course was catered for the week through Courtyard on the Ridge, serving snacks, full lunch, coffee and tea. Every meal prepared (in house) was delicious and had each of our students very satisfied! Not only can we recommend, with the utmost confidence, the venue for it's beauty and charm, but also we highly recommend Bill and his Catering Service for whatever function you are planning (try the Southern Chicken!!! The entire class was RAVING all day about it!).

HUGE thanks to Bill and his wonderful staff for making our week a success (and curing my cold with his home made chicken soup!)
    See you in 2013!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Dear Laura,

I just wanted to Thank You for your review and look forward to next year!!

Denise · Married on 03/17/2012

Bill was exceptional. He made sure everything was just the way I wanted it to be. He was ready to answer my phone calls and put my mind at ease when ever a question arose. The food he supplied was fresh and delicious. We were coming from out of town and he made sure I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day! My guests are still talking about the food the venue and the fun they all had!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Denise,

Thank you so much for our review and for the opportunity to handle our part of your Destination Wedding!!
    Hope to see ya'll when you come to town.

Mandy · event on 12/02/2011

We had our company Christmas party at Courtyard on the Ridge and we had a fantastic time- the food was delicious and the venue was beautiful. Mr. Bill is a dream to work with and he & his staff met our every need. We would definitely recommend Courtyard on the Ridge for any event, large or small!

Sent on 12/05/2011

Barbara · Married on 01/29/2011

The wedding reception at Courtyard on the Ridge was absolutely gorgeous. It was a pleasure working with the staff and the food more than met our expectations. I am still receiving complements on the food and venue. I would definitely recommend Courtyard to anyone planning an event.

The dance floor is huge and there was more than enough seating. Overall, everything was fantastic.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Mrs. · Married on 11/06/2010

The owner and staff at Courtyard on the Ridge truly made our wedding day a 5 star event. Being a perfectionist, I couldn't have asked for a better event coordinator than the owner, Mr. Bill. He was there every step of the way and never seemed frustrated with my never ending questions. The food was absolutely delicious and plentiful. My wedding attendant was available at our beck and call, as well as the rest of his staff. Mr. Bill went above and beyond my expectations in every way. I couldn't be more grateful to him and his staff for making our wedding day the most memorable. I recommend Courtyard on the Ridge with a full 5 stars!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Leeza · Married on 11/06/2010

I was able to immediately confirm my date I desired (that luckily was still available being such a "most wanted" evening- as I later found out) only because I called early enough and submitted my deposit immediately to reserve.

I quickly learned Courtyard on the Ridge would do anything in its power to accommodate my date and expectations.

The Food, atmosphere, bridal/ wedding party designated areas were well beyond my imagination for my special night!

This was the 1st wedding reception I have ever been too with truly fresh, homemade per order food (not the frozen pre-made items)...The best part it was mine to flaunt to all my guests!
    Oh wait, and they did not have the tiny little drink cups where there is always a line for a cocktail.
    They were also in charge of my cakes, flowers, etc.-incredible in design and more importantly taste. An All-in-One venue for sure!

I had so many of my guests raving months after about my wedding reception and the service.

I want to renew my vows this upcoming November just so I can enjoy the party at Courtyard on the Ridge. or maybe throw my parents an anniversary or birthday party.

Love It and recommend you reserve your special event ASAP!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Noelle · Married on 11/06/2010

The perfect reception hall for me and the best i have been to in New Orleans in every aspect.
    Perfect size facility and romantic atmosphere. I loved the outdoor courtyard with the running fountain for pictures and getting a few moments alone with my husband.
    All the food was fresh, promptly replenished, and always hot (when item called for.)
    Bill works with you to create your personalized menu and decorative colors.
    When it was time for our party to end, no one wanted to leave despite we had already extended our time.
    If you want to be the Center of Attention the whole night and the Talk of the Town after, Courtyard on the Ridge is a must for your wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Cristina · Married on 02/13/2010

Service was incredible constantly hustling to fill chafing dishes with fresh food, pick up trash, offer new beverages, pass appetizers, etc.
    Facility impeccably clean from the bar to the bathroom
    Band was able to continue later than originally planned.
    Huge dance Floor so everyone could dance and enjoy the music.
    Plenty of seating room for eating and relaxing.
    Ample Serving Stations to choose from.
    When they say you get what you pay for.. that is not the case with Courtyard on the Ridge: You get more!
    My expectations were exceeded!

Sent on 08/03/2010
  • User2032626 · event on 11/14/2009

What a wonderful time i had at my surprise birthday party.the facility is a French Quarter New Orleans ambiance and the food was to die for. Delicious creole and cajun cuisine. The staff was constantly at our service. I would definitelly go top...

Sent on 10/14/2011