Cory & Jackie | Wedding Photographers Reviews

Cory & Jackie | Wedding Photographers 5
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2018

Simply the Best

Cory & Jackie are the best! We couldn't have asked for better photographers. I love the natural, outdoor light, and there is a simple elegance to their photos. Their photos feel light and airy feeling, giving me a sense of calm and ease. Not only are they great photographers, but they are the nicest and most generous people. It is so wonderful to have a couple in love take photos of couples in love! I'm just sad our wedding is over because working with them was so much fun!

Cory & Jackie | Wedding Photographers 6
    Cory & Jackie | Wedding Photographers 7
    Sent on 02/08/2019

Doris · Married on 08/05/2017

Where to begin – Cory and Jackie were the glue of our wedding, I would say “day” because they did keep my wedding day moving along as planned, but they were there for us far before the actual day – their knowledge, patience and professionalism is beyond words. We met with a lot of photographers before booking and after meeting with them we fell in love with not only them but also their work – it’s so beautiful and natural which is exactly what we were looking for. They are also are unique in the fact that they shoot some pictures with film and those pictures were some of my absolute favorite. They were also incredibly accommodating and traveled all the way to Austin for our engagement session and did a lot of research on photo locations since they weren’t familiar with the area as well as looked up times for the best lighting. I was so impressed, but aside from their talent and technical knowledge they are just so incredibly sweet and throughout every session made my husband and I feel so comfortable; hanging out with them was just plain fun. Every single picture we got back from them was beyond what we ever imagined. To say that Cory and Jackie exceeded my expectations for a wedding vendor and photographer is an understatement; we are so grateful to them for capturing some of the most special memories in our lives and thankful we gained their friendship along the way. I say with absolute certainty that our wedding would not have been what it was without them.

Cory & Jackie | Wedding Photographers 8
    Cory & Jackie | Wedding Photographers 9
    Cory & Jackie | Wedding Photographers 10
    Cory & Jackie | Wedding Photographers 11
    Cory & Jackie | Wedding Photographers 12
    Sent on 06/05/2018

Britney · Married on 03/05/2016

Working with Cory and Jackie for our wedding was like a dream come true! From the moment I saw their gorgeous, romantic photography, I knew my husband and I had to use them to photograph our wedding. After our initial meeting with them, we were sold! Not only do they take incredible photos, but they also are compassionate people and a joy to be around. Following up to our wedding and engagement photos, they sent over helpful information on what to expect and how to better work with them. They were very flexible with the timing and let us reschedule our engagement photos when we found out the weather wouldn't be cooperating. Cory and Jackie showcased our love and captured so many special memories on our wedding day. Of course, they took the obvious photos of us, our wedding party, families, and details, but they also captured the special moments, like my grandma dancing! We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives and are so happy we chose Cory + Jackie to photograph our special day!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Cory and Jackie were AMAZING on our wedding day and even before the big day. They worked with us to create a timeline for the wedding day and they helped keep everything on time and running smoothly. They are such a talented couple and helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We can not thank them enough for being a part of our big day and creating the most breath taking photos to help us remember our day forever. Photography is an investment for life, and Cory and Jackie are the best of the best!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Cory and Jackie are such professional photographers. They only take classic and timeless photos. None of that pinterest crap! I couldn't believe how grown up I looked in their pictures! They are truly a gifted couple that know what they are doing!

Sent on 10/23/2014

If you want amazing PICTURES you need to look no further! Let me tell you a bit about our wedding day and you will understand why Cory and Jackie will be the perfect photographers for your wedding. My husband and I got married in Puerto Rico during Bertha (tropical storm). They were able to take the most amazing pictures, while raining, and had the biggest turn out of people looking at pictures on the laptop during the reception. Because we weren't able to take pictures because of the storm, Cory and Jackie took time out of their vacations day to do an After Day Shoot in Old San Juan. These pictures turned out great! If I could give this couple 10 starts I would!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Kirby · Married on 08/20/2011

Simply the best! They were so amazing for our engagement and wedding photos. No stress, happy people to work with! Their pictures are breathtaking! Couldn't have picked a better couple to work with! Thanks!

Sent on 09/09/2011

Brittany · Married on 10/17/2009

Ada Photography did such an awesome job, I didn't even realize they were at the ceremony! They are like sneaky ninjas--they stay hidden but kick a..! The results were beautiful. They captured moments that I couldn't. Plus, they're awesome at life.

The end.

Sent on 02/05/2010

Hannah · Married on 05/23/2009

Cory and Jackie were wonderful to work with! The are fun to be around and my family and friends were so comfortable around them. I've had friends that paid 4 or 5 times what I paid and my pics were just as good, if not better! They listen to what you want and will do anything they can to make it happen! I love working with them and continue to refer my family and friends to them!

Sent on 01/28/2010

3.5

We hired Cory & Jackie for our wedding in Malibu, California. They travel for select weddings in a year, so even if you're not having your wedding in Indiana, they will come to you! This couple work together flawlessly to capture all of the special moments in the day. We gave them very little direction as to what photos we wanted, yet they captured everything we thought we wanted and more. Their style is classic, and they take photos both digitally and on film. Both turned out beautifully! They have an online forum too, where you can look at the photos, order photos, and download copies. Many of our guests commented on how kind and considerate they were. They moved without being seen, and were extremely polite when they interacted with our guests. They are just the sweetest couple! We had not met them prior to our wedding, because they flew in from Indiana. We had previously heard that it can be difficult to "click" with the photographer, and couples will end up with awkward photos unless they spend time with the photographer prior to the wedding day. However, Cory and Jackie were so sweet, it didn't take more than a minute to warm up to their welcoming personalities. We suggest looking at their blog to view their photo style. You won't find better!

Sent on 06/13/2015
  • Z

Zana · Married on 08/08/2009

3.5

This photography duo is great! Everyone loved our photos but not as much as us! Future brides, consider Cory and Jackie, you won't regret it. I still go back and look at mine all the time and am thrilled that I have all those moments captured. They put our style and their quality together and we got oru day down perfect! If I could do it all over again, I'd still pick 'em!

Sent on 01/28/2010