Twins Catering Reviews

5 Reviews for Twins Catering

• Ellen

Ellen · Married on 10/12/2019

Tommy & Brooke’s wedding

They were absolutely amazing. The food was delicious, all the guests said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. They were all very sweet and professional.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Heidi Hanson · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding open house

Amazing service, food, decor. All I can say is wow we hired the right company and Paul was incredible. Definitely a great experience.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Anna Christensen · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent!

Twins catering was amazing! They worked with me on specific things I needed. They were willing to provide things not specified in the original agreement. They arrived on time at the venue. They were very professional as well as personable. The food was amazing and the display was great. Thanks Paul!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Sylvia · Married on 01/18/2019

Accommodating & Gracious

I recently hired Twins Catering to cater my wedding. Not only was the food fantastic, they were great to work with. We were on a tight budget and they were able to work with us and help us create a great dinner. I was impressed with their ability to make a large amount of food and have it still taste like it was made per plate. Multiple people complimented the food, which does not happen often with my family! I really enjoyed working with them and would hire them again, in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Twins Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Sylvia for letting us be part of your big day. Your ceremony was beautiful and guest were a delight to serve. We wish you guys nothing but the best!!

I hope you enjoyed Hawaii :)
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Kolberg · Married on 05/18/2019

Very professional and the food quality was excellent

Paul was wonderful to work with. He worked very hard to make our day wonderful. Very professional and the food quality was excellent. The only thing was the timing was off for when we we supposed to serve and when we actually served lunch...but once the food was ready we all forgot about it!!! I would absolutely recommend Twins Catering you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/29/2019