Clyde Brown Productions Reviews

3 | Cincinnati, OH

3 Reviews for Clyde Brown Productions

Alley · Married on 09/26/2015

Absolutely phenomenal funk band. All our guests said it was the best wedding band they've ever seen (and thats because they're not a" wedding band"- they are the real deal). The manager was sweet and easy to work with, they accommodated some special requests for us and learned a song. But most of all.... the made it a dance party- all night. So funky. Clyde is the man and his band is *excellent*.

Sent on 10/13/2015

A friend recommended the Clyde Brown Band to my husband and I and we were not disappointed. The band kept our guests on the dance floor all night long by playing the right songs and keeping the energy in the room elevated. Even the dinner music they played was above and beyond what I had heard at other weddings. They are true professionals and worth the wait. Note: They book at least a year in advance so be sure to call Elizabeth Proud as soon as possible if you're considering them.

Sent on 10/15/2012
  • Brent

Brent · Married on 09/15/2012

I loved working with the Clyde Brown Band! They were so helpful and made the entire process so amazing. I have gotten more compliments than I can count about how much fun everyone had. They played music that kept people from all ages on the dance floor. Book them! It will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 02/07/2013