PO Box 8278, Cincinnati, OH 45208 Map · Phone number

About The Airwave Band

Based in Cincinnati and represented by Airwave Productions, The Airwave Band is the premier wedding band in the southwest-Ohio region. We perform a wide range of musical styles including motown, rhythm & blues, swing, classic dance tunes, and current pop hits. Our standard line-up consists of 7 people featuring multiple vocalists, and we offer an optional horn section to round out our sound with saxophone & trumpet. Airwave are committed to the highest levels of professionalism and client satisfaction.

Lively performances by The Airwave Band are perfect for your wedding reception or private party, while we can also provide soothing jazz or piano music to accompany dinner or cocktail hour. Our musicians will learn new songs for your first dance and can MC your event by request.

Follow The Airwave Band on

• Bluewater Kings Band
  • ESB (Endless Summer Band)
  • Clyde Brown Productions

40 Reviews for The Airwave Band

The Airwave Band 1
The Airwave Band 2
  • User2493684 · Recently married

Airwave is by far best wedding band in Cincinnati! If I could give them 10 stars I would! My husband and I started looking for wedding bands shortly after we got engaged and stumbled upon Airwave on a wedding website. We decided to check out one of their shows at Carlo & Johnny and literally booked them that night (Yes, they are THAT amazing!) Dixie's voice is one of the most beautiful, soulful voices I've ever heard in my life! Just spectacular! We loved them so much that the months leading up to our wedding we went to almost all of their shows at Carlo & Johnny for our date nights. Ted, Dixie and Keenan all took the time to say hello during their breaks and even went out of their way to play our wedding song!

The range of music that they are able to play is incredible- from Cole Porter Hits to Lady Gaga (and it all sounds great!) We really appreciated that they were able to learn two new songs (Simple Man and Do You Love Me by the Contours) for our Mother/Son, Father/Daughter dances! Ted was extremely easy to work with and did an amazing job emceeing the reception. Our guests went crazy when they played "Blurred Lines" for our Bridal Party Grand Entrance--too fun! Do yourself a favor and book Airwave for your wedding! Our guests are still talking about our amazing band and what a great time they had dancing the night away! Thank you Airwave!- Homana & Matt

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2019

Unbelievable!

My husband and I have loved and followed Airwave since we first saw them perform at his sister's wedding. We have watched them play live at Carlo & Johnny's. Then, when we got engaged, we booked Airwave IMMEDIATELY!
    They are just absolutely unreal. I wrote them an email recently thanking them for their performance at our wedding, and I thought it best describe how we felt, so I have pasted it here =)

Adam,
    I cannot tell you enough how absolutely INCREDIBLE you and your band are! Our guests kept going on and on about your performance (And still are!). Despite seeing you all play as many times as we have, we were still blown away. Thank you for keeping people on the dance floor all night and for making our wedding reception unforgettable!

I also want to thank you specifically for:
    1) Learning news songs for our occasion and absolutely killing it!
    2) Playing that Boz Scaggs song for my grandfather + announcing him to come to the dance floor... I cannot tell you how much this meant to him.
    3) Letting us use the mic to call people to the dance floor for photos!
    4) Being so organized, helpful and prompt in your responses throughout the planning process!

You and your band are truly one-of-a-kind. With such extraordinary skill along with being so personable and friendly... just amazing. We will, without a doubt, continue to recommend you to our friends!

Ashley

Airwave will never disappoint! Book them!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Kathi Callos · Married on 04/12/2019

Awesome. There is no better band.

Airwaves as always was exceptional. Very easy to work with, very accommodating, even learning some new songs for us. The crowded dance floor all evening was evidence of their ability to reach all generations and get them out dancing. We got an extreme amount of compliments from out of town guests. They made our daughters reception a truly memorable evening.

The Airwave Band 3
    The Airwave Band 4
    Sent on 05/20/2019

The Airwave Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Big Band
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B / Soul
    Rock
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Music During Breaks
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Vocals
  • What items are available?
    Lighting