About Airwave Productions

Both of our featured groups -- AIRWAVE and The Ultra Sonics -- perform a wide range of music: Swing, Motown, rhythm & blues, classic dance tunes, and current pop music.

AIRWAVE are led by Ted Karas (Berklee College of Music). The standard band consists of seven members, with an optional horn section (trumpet+saxophone).

The Ultra Sonics are led by Don Gauck (College Conservatory of Music). The standard band consists of six members, with optional saxophone.

We can also provide light-jazz background or solo-piano music for your cocktail or dinner set.

For more information, please call Adam @ Airwave Productions or fill out our contact form.

Please visit www.AirwaveBand.com and www.UltraSonicsBand.com for more information!

Categories: Wedding Band

MC (1)
Vocals (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

A special THANK YOU to Airwave Productions for the awesome music at our daughter's wedding! They were incredible and very accommodating with all the extra help we needed for planning the father/daughter dance! The dance floor was packed from the moment the band started playing and very entertaining! We can't thank you enough for making the night so special! We will be sure to recommend you to our friends and family! Lauri & Kevin O'Connell

Profile Picture Lauri, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I cannot say enough good things about this band! Aside from playing amazing music, Ted the band manager made my day completely come together. One of my favorite parts of my entire wedding night was sitting down for dinner and hearing Dixie and the band start to sing their dinner set- it was AMAZING. Honestly, I usually force myself to the dance floor and am over it by the end of the night, and now I would give anything to spend another hour on the dance floor at my wedding with this band. We added the horns section for our wedding night and it is worth every penny. Every song the band played was a hit ( awesome combination of current and 80s for the reception and also beautiful dinner music) -everyone want to be around the music. I am so lucky they were available for us and I wouldn't have changed a thing! They are THE BEST!

View Vendor Response

3 PROS I KNOW

Events

PO Box 8278, Cincinnati, OH 45208   See On Map
513-871-6618 (phone)
Airwave Productions is a wedding band from Cincinnati, Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dayton, Ohio, Louisville, Kentucky, and Columbus, Ohio. Airwave Productions is a professional wedding band that has been part of the Cincinnati, Ohio wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in dance music from all decades.