26 East Sixth Street Suite 301, Cincinnati, OH 45202 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500

About Orange Blossom Events

Orange Blossom Events is a wedding planning company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that serves the surrounding region. They would be delighted to work with couples to create an exciting, memorable, stress-free day that you, your friends, and your family will adore.

Orange Blossom Events will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for couples’ civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. They offer day-of coordination, partial, and full planning packages, which come with a range of services that will help make sure your day goes smoothly and is well-organized. Some services include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Orange Blossom Events will work closely with you to ensure your events accurately reflect your wants and needs.

Follow Orange Blossom Events on

shoes capture

3 Reviews for Orange Blossom Events

Bethany Cooke · Married on 03/30/2019

Best investment ever

We hired Orange Blossom Events for Full Service wedding planning. Briana came highly recommended by a friends who had used her previously. Without a doubt, Orange Blossom Event's fee was the best money we spent on the wedding. She was able to fully understand what my (many) anxieties were, and she made sure that they were all taken care of perfectly. Her timeline was literally down to the minute for the entire wedding day, so I knew going into it things would be under control...and I was so right. I never once had to wonder where I was supposed to be, or felt panicked. She eloquently made sure everyone was where they had to be, when they needed to be there. She made sure the night flowed flawlessly, without ever making us feel like we were being rushed or pushed around.
    Briana is always professional, and incredibly good at an incredibly difficult job. She is positive, upbeat, understanding, and calming. I cannot imagine what we would have done without her. Hire her...you will not regret it.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Lexi · Married on 04/21/2018

Honestly, hiring Orange Blossom Events was the best thing I could have done for my wedding. I live in Connecticut but wanted a destination wedding in Palm Beach. From the moment I spoke to Briana, I knew Orange Blossom would be a good fit for us. It felt like I was talking to a good friend on the phone, she was so friendly and bubbly. Briana and Mandi were both super responsive to any emails, texts, and phone calls leading up to the big day. My wedding was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend Briana and Mandi ten times over (and already have!).

Sent on 07/26/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/23/2017

Briana has been fabulous to work with since day one! Always keeping me updated and checking in on how things are going and making sure everything is perfect for my special day. She has so much experience and has amazing ideas to make a truly great event!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Orange Blossom Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 26 East Sixth Street Suite 301, Suite 301 Cincinnati, OH, 45202 See on map