About 2nd Wind

2nd Wind is made up of 4 vocalists, 5 musicians and a DJ. Our instruments include keyboards, bass, drums, lead guitar, and percussions. We perform old school, new school, Top 40 hits, Motown, classic rock, funk, pop, R&B, some country and smooth jazz.

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Cincinnati, Lexington, Indianapolis, Nashville

3 Reviews for 2nd Wind

We had so many people tell us this was one of the best bands they'd ever had at a wedding! They kept the dance floor packed and the party moving!

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I cannot believe this band is not already listed here! Best kept secret, apparently. Edwin Butler, my contact, was very responsive (especially at the beginning) and is accessible by phone or email. It was very easy to coordinate with Edwin, and he was very receptive to my requests (i.e., no line dances, please!) They kept the party going ALL night. All my guests commented on how spectacular they were, and many who might not be the dancing type still hung around for the entire party just to watch them perform. One guest commented that he'd pay at least a $20 cover to get into a bar/venue to see them play, which from him is a pretty high compliment. :) Though our liquor service stopped at 11:30, the band played on for another hour and people were thrilled to stay. Some didn't want to leave. I cannot say enough good things. This group knows how to play and knows how to wail and knows how to work the crowd. We had all ages going, from my teenage cousins to my 80+ grandma!

Profile Picture Taryn, 4/2/11, 12 Reviews
Category: Band

2nd Wind Pricing

2nd Wind Price Rates

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season: