38 Reviews for Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers

Corsages (8)
Clean Up (4)
Aisle Decor (4)
Flower Petals (4)

Molly was great! From our initial consultation of ideas and designs to our big day, everything turned out wonderful! We could not have chosen a better florist. Her personal attention to detail was what we needed in order to make everything perfect!

Photos
Profile Picture Kristin, 4/14/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Molly was the best, and her talent with flowers is astounding. I know next to nothing about flowers, but she was able to take photos, colors, and my vision and made it into something spectacular. She was extremely easy to work with and needed almost no direction to understand the ideas we were aiming for. Honestly, she was one of the most relaxed, easiest, and talented vendors we worked with, and we were so extremely grateful for that.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Molly was absolutely amazing. She did a fantastic job picking through my vision and then ran with it. I was floored when I saw the beautiful arrangements she’d made. She had extra blooms from making the bouquets, and ended up creating a gorgeous arrangement on our sweetheart table. Just incredible service, unbelievable value, and beautiful flowers. Can not recommend too highly!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Molly is amazing. We contacted her due to a recommendation from our day-of coordinator, and I am so glad that we did. One thing to know about Molly is she does EVERYTHING for you...so she'll be the one sending you quotes, invoices, designs, etc. Sometimes this means it may take a little longer to hear back from her, but I promise it's worth it! I know nothing about flowers and she was able to extract my vision perfectly by sitting me down and showing me different pictures, figuring out what colors called to me, and then figuring out which specific flowers I liked. She also helped me figure out how many alter centerpieces and pew flowers I needed for the ceremony, and even made the hanging pew flowers so the alter flowers would look beautiful in front of our head table and the pew flowers could be laid on top as if they were a vine! Wow! On top of all that, she created magnificent "tree" centerpieces that had to connect with our handmade pumpkin table numbers - that's no easy feat! I also provided her my grandmother's old dress and my mom's old wedding hat/veil and she made me a beautiful wrap for my bouquet.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We hired Molly as our florist for our wedding at Paradise Cove a few weeks ago, and I am so glad we did! The arrangements she put together were amazing! She really listens to your vision and implements it perfectly, and I loved the small touches of detail she should would add. She's also ridiculously affordable! I felt like we got so much and more for what we paid for, and she really helped keep us in our budget!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Molly from Cloud 9 Flowers was so amazing! She worked with us to make sure our daughter had everything she wanted for her wedding day. The centerpiece's and alter arrangements were breath taking. We can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Molly is amazing and so talented! I came in with no ideas and no color palette and left our meeting with a beautiful vision of my wedding day. She added some extra special details to my bouquet that were just perfect. It is obvious that she truly loves what she does because it shows through in her gorgeous work. Thank you Molly, it was more perfect than I could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Molly was an absolute pleasure to work with. My flowers turned out absolutely wonderful. She gave me exactly what I was looking for and was readily available for me.

Profile Picture kaela , 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Molly was amazing!! She did a perfect job with the center pieces, everybody was talking about it. I will work with her again for sure. Really thank you for going above and beyond!!

Profile Picture July, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Molly from Cloud 9 was amazing and she really made my vision for my wedding come to life. We got centerpiece vases and bird cage rentals, along with all of our flowers, and a rather large pergola decorated for half the price of most of the other florists I spoke to. She truly has an amazing eye for flowers and arrangements and my family (who really know/love plants) were all incredibly impressed.
Molly is also incredibly personable which made all of our meetings together very enjoyable. She will work with you to make sure you get everything you need and want at price you can afford. I would definitely recommend her to the budget conscious bride who wants a lot of bang for her buck!

Profile Picture Sophia, 4/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Molly was amazing to work with, and I am absolutely in love with how our flowers turned out!
I came to Molly a little discouraged and stressed about flowers, having already received two proposals from florists that blew my budget out of the water. I was planning the wedding from out-of-town, but Molly was very accommodating with setting up a phone consultation. We relied on sending pictures back and forth so that we could get an idea of what we were both talking about. I felt great about our initial conversation and could tell that Molly understood the vibe I was going for, even though I had a hard time explaining it!

Her proposal was very reasonably priced compared to the others I had received, especially since Molly was quoting me a better variety of flower types! She was great at giving suggestions for how I could get more for my money, like reusing the ceremony florals at the reception, where others did not seem as flexible. Molly is also very talented and creative, and offered many suggestions of different flower types that would work well based off what I had told her I liked.

About a month before the wedding, we met in person for the first time to firm up the designs. This was really helpful because we were able to look at flowers together (specifically the colors they were coming in) and further narrow down on what we did or didn't like.

Though I was confident our wedding would be beautiful either way, I was so blown away by the flowers! Molly absolutely NAILED our color scheme (peaches, corals, blues, and mints) and the overall feel we were going for. I especially loved our floating candle centerpieces and all of our bouquets! They look so amazing in pictures and tied everything together beautifully. Molly's assistant, Shawna, was super sweet and did a great job with setup.

Molly, thanks again for being so great to work with and for providing such beautiful floral design at a great value. Wish you all the best! :)

- Julie Andrews (Wright)

Profile Picture Julie & Clinton, 3/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Molly is such a sweet soul and very good at what she does. My flowers for my wedding were ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Everyone complimented the flower arrangements. After the wedding, I took all of the arrangements home and almost 2wks later still have my wedding flowers scattered throughout my home and I love it. I changed my theme and edited my invoice a few times and Molly was very patient with me and suggested similar flowers that would lower the price to fit within my price range. She worked really hard to get my invoice closer to my budget and I appreciate her for that. The only negative thing I would have to say is that it took over 2 months to receive my first invoice from the time of the first consultation. During this time, we did communicate and Molly did sincerely apologize for the delay and thank me for being patient. I am so glad I chose Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers and I would choose her again and suggest her to those I know in need of a florist. Thank you Molly for making my wedding so beautiful.

Profile Picture Giuliana, 3/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Molly was absolutely amazing to work with and created breathtaking arrangements for our wedding day. When we first met with Molly she took her time and went through multiple flower books showing us all of our options. Then she walked us through the cooler and showed us real flowers to make sure we liked the way they looked. Molly was super flexible too. I thought I originally wanted blue/turquoise orchids, but after selecting a more vintage-y wedding dress, I decided on softer colored flowers. She made the change with no problem! I then decided to add a lily and an orchid (a flower to represent each grandmother) and she made my vision come to life! We were on a very tight budget and Molly worked with us and respected our budget. She offered us plenty of alternative flowers to use to stay within budget. I nearly cried the morning of the wedding when I saw how beautiful the arrangements and bouquets were. They were absolutely stunning. Molly added a little charm picture of my dog to my bridal bouquet. It was such a special personal touch. Molly was a pleasure to work with and she is extremely talented! I highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Summer, 2/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were exactly what my daughter in law wanted.She was so easy to work with and really helped stay within our budget.I would highly recommend her to any bride that wants quality flowers and service that was reasonably priced.Everything was beautiful!

Profile Picture Linda, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Molly with Cloud 9 Wedding flowers was absolutely THE BEST. She was really organized, creative, and above all a good friend throughout the process. I knew nothing about flowers and just had a vision for wedding florals in my head. Molly made my vision a reality! She is unbelievably helpful, patient, and will work with you if you are on a budget. I LOVED MY FLOWERS and all my wedding guests couldn't stop talking about them! I recommend her highly! Much love to Molly from the Conrads!

Profile Picture Nikki , 1/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Molly at Cloud 9 is AMAZING! Her work is impeccable and is extremely patient. She was always available to entertain my 5,000 questions along the wedding process and is very affordable. My husband and I enjoyed having her a part of our special day! She is the best!!

Profile Picture User4214520, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It's now 1yr later and I still think back on my wedding and how beautiful everything was that cloud 9 did for us! I chose Molly because she truly listened and understood my vision and made it a reality!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Molly does a dreamy work and she is very nice.

Profile Picture zendlath, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Molly at Cloud 9 was excellent to work with! She educated me on flowers and let me see and touch them. I had a very limited budget, but she still managed to help me make my dreams come true! I wanted to do some of the flowers myself as one of my bridesmaids has experience creating bridesmaid bouquets. Molly didn't get upset by that, she even helped me find a wholesale vendor I could use to get the flowers. If I had a large enough budget, I would've loved to have her do the entire ceremony, reception, and wedding party because she does fantastic work! What she did create for me was so gorgeous! Everyone LOVED my bouquet; it was truly me and she incorporated my grandmother's handkerchief into the design. She created beautiful ceremony flowers, corsages and boutonnieres, reception decor, as well as a pomander for my flower girl- who LOVED her little flower ball! :) I really appreciated how willing she was to work with me to create my vision and how she respected my budget. I was so thankful to stay within my budget and still have a gorgeous day! I met with another florist and felt like he was impatient and didn't let me finish a sentence without cutting me off and running off with ideas. I'm sure he would've stayed within my budget, but I certainly wouldn't have had flowers that matched my husband's and my personalities. Please book Cloud 9 if you want a professional who will listen to you and give you a great experience, as well as make your day extra special!

Profile Picture Kerri, 9/14/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Molly is the best. I had a vision and she truly exceeded my expectations. Thank you for the most beautiful and amazing flowers.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Molly gave us the most beautiful flowers we could have asked for. We met with Molly at her office and she walked us through the cooler to pick out each flower perfectly. On our wedding day she was there making sure every detail was in place. I can't tell you how many compliments we had on the table cenetr pieces and the amount of guests that took pictures of themselves with the center piece in the foreground. Molly, you are a complete professional at what you do and we are very happy that you took care of us on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It's been 5 months since my wedding and I still can't stop thinking about how perfect my bouquet and wedding flowers were on my wedding day. Molly is so talented, reliable, flexible, and responsiveness! My bouquet was breathtakingly beautiful and I still love looking at the pictures and videos I took of it before I preserved it. I especially loved how she sent me pictures of the flowers as they were arriving. It got me all excited for the big event and just meant so much to me that she would take the time to deliver that personal touch. Molly is the best!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

OMG......Molly did great job I love my flowers they were definitely more than what I expected and the centerpieces were beautiful the sweetheart table was gorgeous she took the time to come to the room and give me my flowers her self I gave her my grandmother's rosary she stood there for a little while and got the rosaries on my bouquet just like I want it.... I Really appreciate when a vendor gets personal and gets to know the bride and makes the wedding day special to the bride and that is what Molly did I highly recommend Molly's ......

Maritza and Carlos
11-7-14

Profile Picture maritza, 5/15/15, 16 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Molly at Cloud 9 Wedding Flowers is a very creative and professional person. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous, more beautiful than I imagined!

Profile Picture User5364346, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Molly was the absolute BEST! She designed such beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. She is always so sweet and full of giggles! I loved meeting up with her and discussing all of the details. She made me feel very comfortable in my choices and they came out better than I had imagined! She was also so nice and worked around my budget. I was referred to her after my friend used her for her wedding and I think that was one of the best decisions I could've made. She has such an eye for flowers and makes them perfectly fit in their arrangements. You can't go wrong with Molly!

Profile Picture Kara, 3/29/15, 4 Reviews