Clickety Chicks, Inc. Reviews

9 | Palm Beach Gardens, FL

9 Reviews for Clickety Chicks, Inc.

• Ryan

Ryan · Married on 03/28/2019

Amazing Experience with Clickety Chicks

We had an awesome experience with our photography company, Clickety Chicks for our wedding on Thursday, March 28, 2019.

Leading up to the day of the wedding, the main point of contact with Kim (owner). Kim was fantastic in collecting as much information about our wedding as possible and making sure that we had the appropriate services for our needs.

Our assigned photographer was Marcy. Marcy was just awesome. In the 6 hours of our ceremony and reception, she took over 700 photos and the photos were back to us even before we got back from our two week honeymoon. The photos were of high quality and we throughly enjoyed nearly all of them. We were overwhelmed with joy and happiness as we viewed the photos. Marcy made sure that on the day of our wedding, she took photos in many different locations and made sure that we got all the photos that we wanted. She was never too pushy, and wanted to make sure we also had an enjoyable time.

We are still looking forward to receiving our photo book, which is pending since we have yet to narrow down all of the amazing photos.

Thank you to Clickety Chicks, and I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Candice · Married on 03/09/2019

Our Wedding

Our Dream Wedding came true! Everything was perfect from top to bottom and they are very accommodating and make everything super easy and affordable with the packages they offer. Kim worked with us to plan exactly what we needed to get for pictures and was with us every step of the way and she was great! I couldn’t believe the amount of pictures we received and how great they all were! We had two photographers for the day of and I definitely recommend doing the same! Thanks again to Kim and everyone at Clickety Chicks!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Tiffany · Married on 01/10/2015

Very organized and reliable. Great energy! Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2015
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 09/13/2014

My new husband, Bud, and I are in the wedding/event business ourselves (Let's Party! DJs), and we are familiar with hundreds of photographers in South Florida... Take it from event industry insiders, Kim and her staff of Clickety Chicks are phenomenal!

We planned our entire celebration in 72 hours! Even on short notice, Kim was able to send us Aubrie, who was a dream; fantastic shooter, and a sweet, fun personality to boot. Our photos are beautiful!

Thank you Aubrie and Kim!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Heather · Married on 07/11/2013

Kim and her staff were absolutely wonderful to work with! Our pictures are beautiful and we are so happy that we chose Clickety Chicks!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2012

Kim and her staff made my wedding so special. The girls were easy to work with and took great shots of my special night.

Thanks for making my day so special!
    Stephanie
    06.02.2012

Sent on 06/03/2012

Lidia · Married on 09/25/2010

We had so much fun with our photographers, Jennifer and Ashley! They are such creative, fun and professional young women! Everyone loved them and they were so cute! Our pictures turned our to be better than we ever expected. We had an engagement session included in our "Gold Package" and we are getting over 1500 images on a DVD. All pictures are accessible online for a few months so we can share with family and friends. We can't wait to get our picture album! We highly recommend Clickety Chicks!

Sent on 10/29/2010

Nick · Married on 09/19/2015

Kim and her group were very friendly, patient and had tons of great ideas! Overall they were simply amazing! From first phone call I knew that we were in good hands! to give you an idea of the dedication, our lead photographer (Marcy) was taking photos if my wife and I just after the ceremony and a tree limb fell right next to her, she said "I'm fine, no problem" and kept shooting. it wasn't until after that she admitted it did hit her slightly but she didn't want to add any stress to us. that is what you get with Clickety Chicks - unbelievable service and reliability!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Clickety Chicks is such a value which does not compromise on quality. All I can say about our wedding photos is that they are absolutely stunning! My husband and I are almost in disbelief. Our main photographer Janie went above and beyond to ensure that we got all the shots that we wanted and more. And she was such a joy to work with! I am so happy that we hired Clickety Chicks for our special day and would recommend them to any couple who wants beautiful wedding photos that don’t cost a fortune.

Sent on 10/25/2012