Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for City Club of Buckhead

Premium Liquor (1)
House Liquor (1)
China (1)
10 City Club of Buckhead Reviews

WE are very happy that we went with the City Club of Buckhead. The value for this venue was unbelievable: no one else came close to the overall value (location, food, service, etc) that we got. We had a smaller wedding of 40 people on a Friday night and everyone was impressed with the venue, the view, the services. What sold us the most was a beautiful area for the ceremony with a floor to ceiling panoramic view and a separate area for the reception. Alexia, the coordinator was a pleasure to work with and she was very prompt and quick in answering all our questions. The City Club of Buckhead took a great care of us and lessened a lot of unnecessary stress. Thank you for making our day extra special!

Profile Picture Inessa, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

A 5 Star Wedding venue!!! We held our wedding reception at the City Club of Buckhead , As soon as we visited the Club for the first time and greeted by the staff we knew that we had finally found our reception venue. Jolley, the Event Director was superb!!! Very responsive and she did catered everything according to our needs and wishes. All 50 guests were impressed about the place, level of service, view, food and professionalism. We highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Rose Marie, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the absolute perfect venue for our intimate wedding! The venue is beautiful, the food was amazing, and the staff couldn't have been more gracious, attentive, and helpful! Our wedding was perfect thanks to the City Club of Buckhead Definitely a top notch venue

Profile Picture Andrew, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Jolley and the City Club team was absolutely fabulous! From day 1 she eased my mind and they take care of almost everything! I am from Atlanta, but live out of town and she made the process seamless. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I do not have one single complaint. City Club made my wedding dreams come true. I have to give another shout out to Jolley, as she was the epitome of customer service and southern hospitality. I would recommend anyone have their wedding here!

Profile Picture Lesley, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Set up an appointment with Jolley, take a tour of the garden, dining room and atrium upstairs and discuss coordination such as cake and flower delivery, etc. Jolley has a list of preferred vendors, which is very helpful as well. The wedding was fabulous. We had 80 guests and everyone loved the City Club and the excellent service and food.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Working with Jolley and The City Club of Buckhead for our Wedding was everything anyone could ask for from our first tour to the execution of our big day! The Club is absolutely beautiful and Jolley and team are unmatched at what they do in everything from communication, to specializing and facilitating requests, to going above and beyond day of to ensure that everything single thing from big to small was absolutely perfect! I couldn't imagine having held my wedding anywhere else or working with anyone else but Jolley and the team at The City Club of Buckhead-it was effortless and everything came together perfectly!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were both very pleased with the entire wedding day. Working with Jolley Rogers while planning our big day was such a pleasure. Jolley was very accommodating with our schedule and request. By the end of the wedding I felt like I had a new best friend. LOL... At the beginning of our planning Jolley provide a list of vendors the club recommended. We used the florist, lighting, chair rental and band that was recommended and was 100% satisfied with all services provided The staff that worked our event was wonderful as well. Since the night of our wedding I've heard nothing but compliments about the entire evening, not one negative comment. Our friends and family stated it was the most beautiful venue for a wedding they had ever been too. In addition everyone absolutely loved the drinks, appetizers, meal, staff and JOLLEY!!! My wedding cake was exactly what I pictured and the Macaroons were a HUGE hit. Please pass our appreciation and gratefulness on to everyone who worked that night. Seriously can not thank Jolley and City Club of Buckhead enough for all they did to make our day memorable/special/wonderful/perfect!!!!

Profile Picture User7176214, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding a few weeks ago at the City Club of Buckhead and I have to say that I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married in. Not only is it a beautiful space looking over the city, but the catering director Jolley was amazing! She made it possible for me to have the most stress-less event planning experience I have ever had.

Profile Picture User7121583, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

My wife and I got married here in May. We shopped around for at least 2 months before deciding on City Club of Buckhead.

We were thrilled with the outcome. The event manager (Jolley) and her team ensured our reception and ceremony were executed flawlessly. They were very quick to respond to concerns throughout the day. Jolley is a GREAT planner and day-of coordinator. We really can't express how much we appreciated her help and professionalism.

My wife and I wanted the feel of an outdoor ceremony, so the glass ceilings in the building were the perfect fit. Downstairs at the reception level, our guests had a great view of Atlanta (it really made an impression on folks who were from out of town).

The catering team helped set up & break down the decor, which gave us time to focus on ourselves (we're a pinterest couple, so we wanted to do everything ourselves) and we can't thank them enough.

Profile Picture David, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

I would tell them if you want professional, worry free, great value, great views, top notch service, have your wedding the City Club of Buckhead.

Profile Picture Karyl, 5/27/16, 1 Review