21 Reviews for Christopher Armstrong Photography

Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
21 Christopher Armstrong Photography Reviews

I've been following Christopher Armstrong Photography for a while and was excited he was available for our wedding day. I absolutely love his work. A great personality; fun but professional. My now husband, also worked as a firefighter with Chris, so we had a more personal touch added to our wedding with him doing our photography! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Let me just start by saying I was impressed from the beginning. Chris was kind and honest as a professional and thats what I loved about him. He clearly wanted what was best for my husband and I on our special day and the photos prove that. We got married on May 4, 2017 and received our photos July 17, 2017 and boy were they worth the wait! He captured some of the sweetest moments a girl could only dream of. He was willing to work with us and what we envisioned for our photos as well as using his expertise of the venue to make them absolutely gorgeous. Chris and his team are HIGHLY recommended to all brides in the area whether it be for his photography or his photo booth.

For those brides on a budget: Words of advice, do not skimp on photos especially if you are a photo person. Many people want a videographer to capture the day which is great but when will you ever sit down and watch it? Probably not that often. For me photos are my favorite way to capture a moment and so we cut back and did A LOT of DIY decor in order to expand our photography budget and I would not have done it differently! You will not regret using Christopher Armstrong Photography!

Sincerely,
The Happy Bride

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Christopher was amazing to work with, he always listened to what we wanted and made it happen. He was very professional and is beyond exceptional at what he does. Through cold or hot, and sickness or health he was there for us for our engagement pictures to our wedding. Would very highly recommend his photo skills to make your wedding very memorable.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

When looking for a photographer we wanted to find someone we felt comfortable with and after meeting Christopher, we knew he was going to be fun to work with, and we could tell he really enjoyed his work and made an effort to connect with his couples.
As a photographer Chris absolutely exceeded all of our expectations. For the most part, you think of a photographer as coming in, getting the shots you want and delivering a product that you love. He went way beyond this- all the way from the engagement shoot until the night our wedding was over. Chris wears many hats but without a doubt he is an amazing photographer. He is enjoyable to work with and he works hard to make sure everything goes smoothly, and that he gets the shot he is looking for. He went above and beyond each time we worked with him, especially the day of the wedding. We used him for our engagement photos, our wedding video "love story" , and for the wedding- both photo-booth (which was a hit) and wedding day photography. The day of the wedding I would have to say he worked the hardest out of everyone there- to make sure everything was set-up, following the timeline, getting the photos he wanted and making sure that I (the bride) had everything I needed. We chose to show our "love story" video during our reception and we loved every second of it. Our guests to this day said it was the most amazing wedding they had ever been to, and that the video was such a great idea- an insight into our relationship that not everyone sees. Its worth the time, effort and all the money in the world to incorporate that into your wedding if Chris still offers that in his packages.
Ultimately, we loved every photo that Chris took and we really enjoyed working with him. Chris will go out of his way to make everything perfect for you so if you are looking for a photographer with a great personality and amazing photos, I would highly recommend Christopher Armstrong Photography.

Profile Picture Jondea, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Amazing job! Beautiful photos. He was extremely professional. He communicated well and there was no surprises as to anything that wasn't stated up front.

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Negatives

Christopher is amazing at what he does. He made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Chris was also such a big support during the whole processes of the wedding. I couldn't be happier on how our engagement and wedding pictures turned out!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christopher was amazing! He made my husband and I feel comfortable during the entire process, and he was fun to work with. The pictures he took for both the engagement session and the wedding were absolutely great! He kept us on schedule and provided us with some many picture options to choose from. We plan on using Christopher for future photography needs!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Working with Christopher was awesome to work with. He did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. We are very happy with how both sessions were run and how the photos turned out. Christopher was always on time and dependable. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and never in a hurry. We will soon be using Christopher to shoot our maternity photos and couldn't be more excited. I definitely recommend Christopher Armstrong photography to anyone with photography needs. You won't be let down!

Profile Picture Matt, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was a true professional from the very first moment we met him at a wedding fair. He answered our questions thoroughly and honestly and made sure we were the right fit for each other. He spent almost an entire day with us during our engagement session and worked tirelessly so that he got the shots he wanted. Neither my husband or I are comfortable in front of the camera but he made the session fun and engaging with his warm and easygoing attitude. He really took the time to get to know us and what we liked. We were thrilled with how both our engagement and wedding pictures turned out. We were absolutely amazed by how he was able to capture moments and details throughout our big day that we'll be able to remember forever thanks to him. Chris is a truly talented photographer and great guy all around. Months after our wedding he even went out of his way to send us a copy of a bridal magazine that our wedding picture was in. We were really touched by his thoughtfulness and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you, Chris!

Profile Picture Matt, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anyone who has planned a wedding can tell you how stressful the details can be. The last thing you need to worry about is the photographer and the quality of your pictures. Luckily for us, Chris made everything feel so smooth and fluid and completely worry free! For our engagement photos, we weren't really sure what kind of setting we wanted so Chris offered some suggestions for places that he felt matched our personalities; and he was right on the money. The two locations we shot at where absolutely beautiful and fit our style perfectly! Our "quick photo shoot" turned into an afternoon adventure that is still one of my favorite memories of all time. Thanks to his creativity and passion, our engagement photos where enchanting. It was this moment when I realized my wife and I had made the right decision in choosing Christopher Armstrong as our photographer to capture the magic of our special day. If we had any questions, he was always easily reachable by phone or email and promptly responded to all messages, which was very much appreciated as time drew closer and closer to our date. His professional and personable demeanor was very reassuring and helped us feel relaxed and comfortable which was apparent in the genuine expressions on our faces during the wedding photos. Chris worked cooperatively with our other vendors to make sure the entire day went off without a hitch. There are not enough words in the English language to express my gratitude towards Chris, not only for providing the mesmerizing visual treasures of our joyous celebration, but for becoming a life long friend to my wife and I. I would highly recommend Chris to any family member or friend in need of a professional photographer. Christopher Armstrong will continue to have my business for future life events involving me and my family! Thank you Chris!

Nicole & Jessica
Cheers to the Future
August 23, 2014

Profile Picture Jessica , 8/23/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing photographer who is extremely organized.

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such a great experience working with Chris! He was very easy going and made both of us feel comfortable. I wasn't really wanting engagement photos but I'm so glad he convinced us to do them! Besides getting to meet him before our wedding day we got some amazing pictures. All of our pictures turned out beautifully from the ones of the bridal party to the ones of all the little details. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I met Chris through the fire department, after viewing his website and Facebook we loved his work and booked him as soon as possible! Chris went way above and beyond anything we could've asked for for the engagement shoot, we spent the entire afternoon in Truckee/Tahoe areas, we went to multiple locations and even ended up having lunch and dinner with him! He also created a video of "The Dating Game" for us, he interviewed us both separately, neither of us discussing the questions before hand, and then molded it into a video full of our answers and photos of us over the years, we showed it during our reception (viewing it for the first time ourselves with everyone watching!) we still have people talking about it over a year later! Then came the review of the wedding photos, breath taking! Chris looked through my pinterest and found what posses or styles I liked and really helped us create similar photos, all unique in there own way! I love them all and can't decide which ones to print because I can't narrow down my favorites! Chris has become a great friend and will be our families photographer for years to come!

Profile Picture Kat, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christopher was simply the best fit and choice for my wedding photographer! We met him at the Miner's Foundry Wedding Expo in Nevada City. He offered great price and very interactive/personable from the beginning. The engagement shot went fabulously and even got my now husband to enjoy the shot, he is not one to take pictures for that long! The wedding went even better. He was extremely easy to talk with and always listened to what we wanted throughout the day. Christopher was so helpful and made sure my dad went perfect. He kept on the time schedule for the day and the shots he got were OUTSTANDING! His co-photographer was awesome and easy going as well. I would recommend Christopher everyday of the week, you will NOT be disappointed. I wish I had enough room on my wall for ALL my pictures. I can honestly say, this is the first time in forever that I loved every photo taken of myself and my husband. His angels and the lighting/editing of the pictures is superb. BOOK HIM NOW :)

Profile Picture Kalyn, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christopher Armstrong was our photographer for our wedding and our engagement photos. He did an amazing job and all of our photos came out excellent. It was a pleasure working with him and he made me feel comfortable being photographed. The wedding day came and went so fast in the end all we have are the photos to remember one of the most important day in our life and he made sure to capture everything, from the little details to all of the special moments. He is truly a talented photographer. Both my husband and I are so impressed with all of the photos. I highly recommend Christopher and I look forward to working with him again.

Profile Picture Adriana, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was fantastic! We love our pictures.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris is an amazing person all the way around. To my husband and I, he is more than our engagement and wedding photographer. He has become a friend of ours that we will forever cherish. I first met Chris when he was the photographer for my cousins wedding. I loved his work so much that I snatched him up as soon as I got engaged. His "one hour" engagement photo shoot turned into a whole afternoon of great ideas, props and fun. He continues to surprise us with new ideas and he always went above and beyond to match our style. He is the type of photographer that listens to your wants and needs and he doesn't stop until he gets the best shots. After loving our engagement pictures, we booked him for our wedding. That was an amazing day. He captured every single little detail of our wedding. I still get teared up when I look at the pictures. I can't think of a better person who can photograph the most precious moments of your life. Chris WILL be our family portrait photographer in the near future when it comes time for a maternity shoot! Wahoo! We can't wait to see what he's going to do next! We totally recommend Chris for engagement, wedding, family, maternity, etc. His love and passion shows through his work, and what more could someone ask in a photographer that intends to build a long lasting friendship with you. Hands down, the best I know.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down the most creative photographer I have ever delt with!! Chris is very professional, kind, and innovative. His passion for photography absolutely shows through in his work!!

I highly recommend you chose Christopher Armstrong for any occassion!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 8/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

TALENTED! Bonus points for capturing my husband with a smile on his face, which is no easy feat. We had a large wedding party, 14 of us, he made it fun, captured many candid moments all while be organized and timely. We have already recommended him to friends.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would recommend Chris to anyone! Every single person who has seen them seem to say the same thing, "They belong in a magazine!" The photos Chris shot are a lasting and fantastic reminder of how truly special the day was for us and our entire family! It was a pleasure to have Chris photograph our wedding. Your sense of professionalism, commitment and creativity was a welcome presence the entire day. Chris worked with us diligently and closely to ensure every aspect was captured and clearly have the experience to know what it takes get every shot just right. Chris also didn't rush or hurry any of the processes but rather took the necessary time to make sure everything was just how we wanted it.

Profile Picture Jen, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love his work! I am was so please to have chris as my photographer on my wedding day. The quality of his work is turkey amazing and I am so blessed to be left with such great memories of my wedding day, not only did he do an amazing job on wedding photos but he also did an outstanding job on our engagement photos as well. Chris really listen to what I wanted in my photos and really captured those special moments without family and friends. He is extremely talented and professional, I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture jessica , 7/28/12, 1 Review