29 Reviews for Chic Unique Inc. - Custom Aisle Runners

29 Chic Unique Inc. - Custom Aisle Runners Reviews

The minute they rolled out the aisle runner Beth created for us, I was very impressed with every detail of her work. It was perfectly beautiful. We had a beach front wedding and it blended in perfectly with the sand . She was very professional and made sure we received it promptly. I would recommend Chic Unique in a heartbeat.

Thanks again Beth

Germaine

Profile Picture Germaine, 11/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beth was wonderful to work with and accommodated me on slight short notice, too!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beth was a pleasure to work with! The aisle runner was absolutely beautiful!!! The runner itself was phenomenal in quality and the hand painted monogram was flawless! We received many compliments on the runner. We love the runner so much we are having it framed and hung it our home as a reminder of our beautiful day!

Profile Picture Miesha, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I could not be happier with the beautiful personalized aisle runner that Beth made for my daughter's wedding! It was beautiful, and we got more compliments about it than all the other decorations combined. Beth was wonderful to work with, and the quality of the runner was outstanding. After the ceremony, we took the runner to the reception and placed it on the head table so that design hung down the front of the table, and now that the wedding is over, we are framing the design to hang in the bride and groom's new home. PERFECT!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely loved our aisle runner! Beth was so amazing to help with bringing my vision to life. She created a custom runner just for our wedding! Beth was very easy to work with, she would go back in forth with me to help get the runner I had imagined!! I searched the internet for a month to find the right person to create our runner, and finally found Beth @ Chic Unique! If you want to have a custom runner of your own vision, then Beth is the best!

Thank you so much!!

Julie & Ross Couch

Profile Picture Julie, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

I was so happy I decided to purchase a custom aisle runner. It made the ceremony much more personal and gave our guests something to talk about. Beth did an absolutely beautiful job on the design. The runner looked exactly like the proof she had sent to me. And the fabric was much heavier and more durable than a store bought runner. No one's high heels were poking holes in this runner! Beth was very professional and responded quickly to my request. She was very easy to work with and is extremely creative.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I ordered my custom aisle runner from Chic Unique Inc just from reading the info on their website. I was not disappointed at all. My runner was absolutely beautiful!! EVERYBODY loved it and it just added such a special personalized touch to our wedding!

Profile Picture User3323307, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely loved the aisle runner. It was absolutely stunning. Couldn't have asked for a better quality product. Vendor was very easy to work with and the runner arrived ahead of schedule. Will definitely use again.

Profile Picture Glenda, 12/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Having an aisle runner really made the wedding special but having it monogrammed with names and the date really brought out the compliments from the guest. It was just spectacular!!! This was not the kind of aisle runner you would find in retail stores. It was made of a heavier material, pressed and rolled perfectly and no stress on catching your heel in the fabric. The hardest part was not being able to see it until the wedding. It's tempting to unroll it but then you risk it having wrinkles when you roll it out for the big day. I couldn't have been happier with the design and professsionalism from Beth. She makes it well worth your money. Buy it!!!!

Profile Picture Sheree, 11/17/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the most beautiful isle runner we have ever seen:)...I also wore 4inch heels..and NOT one single hole poke through!!!. I highly recommend this isle runner done by Beth..i even had my touch of BLING:)) i asked for!!...and the colors matched up PERFECT...Thank you again Beth..u made our day a little more special...

Sincerely,
Mr. & Mrs. Lumsden

Profile Picture Keilier, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chic Unique Inc was so great to work with. She designed a custom runner for me from a few pictures and ideas that I had. After a few emails with proofs, my final product was ready. I followed the instructions and kept the runner flat and when it was rolled out before the ceremony, it was even more gorgeous that the pictures. I plan to frame the middle section and hang it on a wall. Make sure you give enough time for creation and shipping before your wedding. This was one element of my wedding that was stress-free! The hard part was waiting to unroll it.

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would recommend Chic Unique to any of my friends that are getting married. Just a few simple phone calls and a coupld months later your aisle runner arrives and is ready to go. After the ceremony was over we had the end of the runner with our monnogram laid out at the reception so that everyone could sign it and eventually we hope to cut the end off and have it framed or do something cool with.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beth of Chic Unique, Inc. created a beautiful monogrammed aisle runner for my daughter’s wedding which added style and flair to the ceremony décor. We received several compliments on it. Beth exhibited great customer service and was easy to work with from start to finish. We received the aisle runner faster than expected, well packaged, and with detailed instructions. If you are looking for a unique, well made, custom aisle runner, I highly recommend Chic Unique, Inc. J. Jackson

Profile Picture Judy, 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I LOVED the Isle runner I orderd from Chic Unique Inc. it was amzing! My Bride and Groom for the wedding I cordinated were both pleasantly surprised!!! They loveed it as well! It was a very pleasant experience overall!

Nona
from @Nonacreations

Profile Picture Nona, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beth did such an amazing job on my runner! She didn't have the exact design that I wanted within her portfolio, so she created a design for me that was even better! The runner turned out so amazing & we received lots of compliments from our guests and from the venue! This was well worth the cost! Thanks Beth, you are awesome!!

Profile Picture bethany, 4/8/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Beth at Chic Unique does such a great job. She worked with me and sent me several different designs until I found the one I loved for my aisle runner. She knew exactly what colors were going to look best and was great at coming up with suggestions. I was amazed at how quickly she always responded to my e-mails, especially when coming up with new designs. She was always professional and timely. The aisle runner arrived in plenty of time with very detailed instructions. I would definitely recommend Chic Unique!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Extremely easy to work with. She wants to make sure that every single aspect of your aisle runner is perfect and exactly how you dreamed it would be. I was very pleased with the entire experience while designing our aisle runner with her. It was absolutely beautiful and caught everyone's eyes as the entered the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/11/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I ordered a personalized aisle runner from Beth @ Chic Unique and I was not disappointed at all. Beth was very accommodating and professional. She made sure that all my ideas/desires were captured in my aisle. Her creativity is remarkable and leaves you speechless. Everyone at my wedding was blown away by my beauty first then the beauty of my aisle runner (lol)! For an added personal touch to your wedding day, I recommend Chic Unique's aisle runners. Check out the website and see for yourself!

Profile Picture Jamel, 10/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wokring with Beth was great!! She is very good at what she does! Our runner was very special to us. After the wedding I am going to cut the runner and frame it so I will always have it!!! It was absolutely beautiful!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beth was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was flexible and very helpful. The aisle runner was beautiful and added so much to the wedding and all of my pictures. I highly recommend working with Beth at Chic Unique Aisle Runners!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Chic Unique Inc. creates custom aisle runners that are beautiful and unique. Beth is wonderful to work with and will create your aisle runner to your specifications. Although this is a more expensive option than a plain runner, it makes a wonderful addition to your ceremony decor and is something you can cherish forever. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Simply love Beth hard work and effort she places in her aisle runner!

Profile Picture Nakeisha, 7/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The idea that the runner could be so personal was exciting and added so much to the decor of the venue. We chose a banquet hall for the ceremony and the decor was beautiful but the personalized runner made it so much more classy.

Beth was very acommodating and the quality of her work was top notch. As mother of the bride I purchased it as a surprise for the bride and groom and they were very impressed with the product and the thoughtfulness!

I would highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Judy, 6/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

For my wedding, I had dreamed of having a custom monogrammed aisle runner. Chic Unique made my dream come true!! I was very impressed with the promptness of receiving the order. It came very well packaged and was absolutely beautiful. I had been searching for a well made, but cost efficient aisle runner and found thier website and was very impressed!!! I would recommend Chic Unique to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 6/12/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My aisle runner was beautiful! That was one of the things that I got the most compliments on! I, regrettably, forgot to get a picture "posed" on it (even though she reminds you too) but we still got some amazing pictures with it. I now have it framed and hanging in our bedroom!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/10/09, 5 Reviews