Afrin Designs

Chicago, IL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Each project is unique to us just like you! We specialize in event/wedding decor and interior design consulting. We provide a high level of service and quality that meets your needs. Let's us bring your vision to life!

Learn More About Us at: www.afrindesigns.com

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$250

Which of the following does starting price include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$500

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Monograms
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Chandeliers
Lanterns
Monograms
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Table Runners
Trinkets
Vases

Sadaf Married on 11/19/2021

Awesome mehndi Decor

Stage and rest of the decor were tastefully done to suit the Mehndi celebrations.
    We couldn’t be any happier that it turned out to be a colorful evening,which exceeded our expectations.
    We would highly recommend Afrin for all the wedding festivities and other celebrations.
    Sadaf Junaid

Afrin Designs's reply:

So happy to have made your event so fun and lively! We loved how it turned out as well. We appreciate you choosing us and hope to cross paths again. Congratulations to your family!
    Maryam A. Married on 11/05/2021

Wedding Decor

Afrin is absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I were completely shocked with how incredible the decor turned out. It was better than what we had imagined! I would highly recommend anyone to go with Afrin. She turns your dreams into reality!

Afrin Designs's reply:

Thank you Mariam! It was a pleasure working with you guys. You reaction meant the world to me. I am so happy it all came together. Wishing you and Saad a beautiful new beginning!
  • Rima
    Rima S. Married on 10/28/2021

Trust me. Go with Afrin! You won’t regret it

I know NOTHING about weddings…. But I had this idea for a romantic classy white wedding but really didn’t know what or how that would work. I literally happens to stumble on to a gorgeous backdrop on IG that Afrin did for another wedding so went with Afrin. And she lit picked me up like a month before the wedding. You can tell this isn’t just a job she genuinely wants to make your dream wedding come alive w her decor and loves seeing her brides (and grooms) happy!
    She asked me what theme and I said garden in heaven and she delivered! Hope all the brides here have as beautiful as a wedding as I did iA! Wouldn’t be leaving this review if I didn’t trust her to make every bride out there happy! ;)

Afrin Designs's reply:

I am soooo happy we met and were able to make your dream wedding come to life. You were seriously amazing to work with as well. I genuinely enjoyed the whole process with you and appreciated your laid back attitude. I think my favorite part of the whole thing was your reaction at the reveal. :) It is something that brings a huge smile to our face. Thanks again for choosing us and wishing you all the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Maha Studios Maha Studios Wedding Photographers

Afrin is the consummate designer! She takes care to understand her clients wedding decor needs and create elegant creations. She has a background in interior design which is a HUGE skill to have because she understands how to create a design that is pleasing to the eye!

Chicago, IL, 60645
Location of (Afrin Designs)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding