Chicago, IL 60645 Map · Phone number

About Afrin Designs

Each project is unique to us just like you! We specialize in event/wedding decor and interior design consulting. We provide a high level of service and quality that meets your needs. Let's us bring your vision to life!

Learn More About Us at: www.afrindesigns.com

Follow Afrin Designs on

Other couples have also viewed

• Elevated Events

52 Reviews for Afrin Designs

• Asad

Asad F. · Married on 03/12/2021

Dream Come True.

Afrin was amazing. She really went above and beyond with our wedding and made us feel like we were her most important clients. She helped us develop our vision from scratch and it came out even better than we had expected. Afrin really has a great eye for detail and will do her best to make your day special.

Sent on 03/31/2020

Afrin Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Asad! Glad we could make your event memorable! We loved working with you and Dania. Your reactions and compliments meant the world to us. We are grateful to have been able to make your dreams come true. Wishing you both a wonderful life together. We hope to cross paths again.

Saba R. · Married on 12/09/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Afrin is amazing to work with. Their work is excellent.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Afrin Designs's reply:

Thank you Saba! It was a pleasure working with you as well. We wish you all the best! Congratulations one again. Take Care

Annie · Married on 12/08/2020

Relatable vendor and excellent service!

When it came to choosing my wedding decor vendor I already knew who to go to. Afrin did many of my close friends weddings. She did a great job at all of them. I fell in love with her work instantly. It was a great pleasure to work with her during my sisters wedding in November of 2018 and then soon after for mine in August of 2019. Afrin is very relatable, approachable, and friendly. When I first met her I didn't feel intimidated like I did when I approached other vendors for my wedding events. I guess Afrin just makes you feel 'welcome'. She is very sweet and down to earth. She can relate to her client in ways many vendors can't. She knows the desi tradition and culture. She knows what a girl wants for her big day! From start to finish Afrin is very thorough and detail oriented. She values time, money and effort. I had a vision, we drew it out and she made it come to life! Everyone loved the wedding stage, the centerpieces, and the GOBO. The GOBO gave a whole new look to the place and made the event more personal. Her work is so clean. I love how she is so involved in the whole process from set up to clean up. I would definitely work with her again! Thanks.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Afrin Designs's reply:

I am honestly speechless and truly humbled after reading your review! THANK YOU!! It was such a pleasure working with you. I am so happy that you felt so comfortable with me and loved the whole process. Most importantly, we are ecstatic that you were happy with the end results. This was definitely one of our favorite looks from this past summer. We wish you and Usamah all the best! Thanks again for taking the time out to write such a beautiful and heartfelt review. Congratulations!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Afrin Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 250.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?
    Monograms
    Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Accent
    Chandeliers
    Lanterns
    Monograms
    Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Drapery
    Event Design
    Setup
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops
    Candles/Holders
    Table Runners
    Trinkets
    Vases

• Maha Studios Wedding Photographers

Afrin is the consummate designer! She takes care to understand her clients wedding decor needs and create elegant creations. She has a background in interior design which is a HUGE skill to have because she understands how to create a design that is pleasing to the eye!

• Chicago, IL, 60645 See on map
    Location of (Afrin Designs)