Vive Dream Design

Chicago, IL View map

My goal as a wedding designer is to help achieve the vision you see for your celebration. Designing is a way for me to express my art, I love transforming a room into a memory for my client. I enjoy what I do and find happiness and the love for my passion through my clients smile and appreciation of my work. The guidance and service I will provide will be helpful and constructive. In planning the decorations, I will be honest with the decisions because not only do I want to give you what you envision, but also make sure it is possible and beautiful. When getting to know my client, a great and friendly relation is important because it will make it easier to have trust and a great outcome in the design. While in the process of planning and decorating we might have a challenge in our way, but I assure you I will have a solution. Weddings can be stressful, and so with my service you will find yourself stress free and confident in the process.

Services Provided:

Designing your dream wedding will come down to detail of fresh flowers, color coordination of linens, and more. All package will include setup, breakdown, and any delivery; this will all be discussed in the consultation, and any other questions or concerns are welcomed. A brief breakdown of service is listed below.

Sevice:

• Consultation
  • Budget breakdown
  • Vendor referrals (if needed)
  • Bridal parties

• Woman-owned
  • Diamond
    Diamond S. Married on 08/26/2021

Just Beautiful

There are no words to say how beautiful of how they styled and designed at my wedding. They made sure they were on time and got everything done without bothering me; the bride. When I walked into the venue, I was shocked, surprised and happy to see what was created. Thank you so much for making my night wonderful.

Vive Dream Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you, and I was so grateful to be a part of your wedding.
    Roman Married on 10/09/2020

Wedding Dreams Came True

It was a real pleasure working with Sofia. The decor, the flowers everything was amazing. Sofia supported us all along this stressful journey in a very kind and professional way. She worked hard to plan and understand my needs in my event and was always available to me. My wedding was so beautiful and i was so calm on the day of the wedding because I knew I'm in good hands. I would definitely recommend her service to anyone for any event!!

You are definitely the best, thank you for everything!
    Jennifer S. Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She is very talented and very helpful

She listens and guides you to help bring your vision alive. Her talent speaks for herself and you can trust her.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Chicago, Illinois Chicago, IL, 60613
Location of (Vive Dream Design)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding