Chester Springs Video Reviews

57 | Glenmoore, PA

57 Reviews for Chester Springs Video

Chester Springs Video did an incredible job capturing our wedding day, and all of the special moments. We were truly impressed with their professionalism and care that they took to film the day. We never once felt that they were filming us, they stayed behind the scenes yet were able to pick up all of the great moments of the wedding. They didn't miss anything! We also loved the style of the video and music that they chose to go along with the montage and the wedding credits. The final product went above and beyond what we were expecting in a videographer.

Chester Springs Video couldn't have been easier or friendlier to work with, which was very important on our wedding day.

Love, Christine and Anthony

Sent on 03/09/2015

Kevin and his staff were wonderful! We went with them as opposed to a few larger vendors we were looking at based on a friend of mine’s recommendation whose wedding they filmed last year. They do intimate and personal videos as opposed to “Hollywood’ videos which is not what we wanted.

It was a great choice. We had a few problem with the photographer during the wedding and Kevin’s team helped smooth things out and fill some gaps. They were professional and quiet during the day, we hardly noticed them.

Kevin also was very interactive during the editing process, allowing my husband and I to make some changes we thought would make some family members happy. Some of the shots, I don’t know how they got them! The video quality is amazing.

To finish, Kevin and his team are the first people I would hire to do my wedding. Thanks Kevin!!!!
    Jen

Sent on 11/22/2014

Kevin and his team were the videographers at our wedding last summer in Philadelphia. To sum things up: Memorable Video done by people who really care.

When we met Kevin before the wedding, I told him my biggest concern was that I didn’t want the video to be “cheesy”. I didn’t want corny music and fake scenes and staged moments. Kevin showed us some examples of other weddings he had done, and that is exactly what we wanted. Kevin explained that he was going to use three or four cameras to get the shots that the big studios usually miss, and stay out of the way when filming.

The day went without a hitch, Kevin and his team were never in the way, and very friendly to the guests and the other vendors. When I started to see the results, I was floored. There were so many moments that we didn’t see during the day, that Kevin managed to record. The video quality was STUNNING!

Kevin and his team were a real pleasure to work with, they were friendly, professional, reassuring, and non-intrusive and made us feel extremely comfortable. Don’t hesitate, just book them, I promise you won’t regret it. Thanks again, Jessica and Dean.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Jen · Married on 09/17/2011

Not only were the shower, wedding, and reception all filmed from various angles with multiple cameras in a very professional manner, the footage was then edited together wonderfully and beautifully merged with similar footage from the second wedding held in another country. Even though the second wedding was filmed by a single camera by another company, Chester Springs Video managed to make them fit together well and helped edit out long awkward pauses or badly shot parts filmed by the company that did the second wedding. Music was also oddly put over one part by said company, and Chester Springs Video was even able to diminish that awkwardness and make everything much more enjoyable.

Overall, great videography on the main wedding, and great editing on both the main wedding and the second wedding's footage!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Andrew · Married on 10/18/2015

Definitely recommend this vendor. Reasonably priced. Easy to work with. Professional. Accommodating and responsive.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Very easy to work with! The video came out amazing plus Kevin was willing to work with me in order to get everything in the video I wanted.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/18/2016

Chester Springs Video was one of the best decisions my husband and I made! We were very happy with our photographer, but there were understandably some moments that were missed or didn't tell the story in one image like the video did. We searched for a long time to find a videographer that was both affordable, but still offered excellent packages. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. The packaging is professional, and my husband and I elected to choose a package that allowed our parents to each have copy. It was a small gift to them that they could cherish for a lifetime. I worked primarily with the father/daughter duo, Kevin and Rachele, and was not only impressed with their response time when I emailed them, but also their great attitudes during the entire process and with any of my requests. They were very flexible and kept in continual communication with us both before and after the wedding so we were never left wondering on the status of the photo montage or the editing process. We would highly recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 03/05/2017