Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Chef Flemming's Bake Shop

4 Chef Flemming's Bake Shop Reviews

This is the best kept secret in Las Vegas, Chef Flemings cakes are delicious we had 4 separate cakes in different sizes and each cake was a different flavor. We had Red Velvet, Chocolate Kahlua, Lemon and the small cake for us to cut on our Anniversary is Amaretto. My guests loved the cake and we had plenty of cake left over, I showed Chef Fleming a picture of the cake I liked he put his twist on it and the cake was gorgeous. I worked with the Chef over the phone and traveled to Henderson in June to meet with him, we met his wife and they both were such lovely people. He takes his craft very seriously, not to mention his pricing is really very economical. I would recommend Chef Fleming to any bride wanting a great cake.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/26/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My only complaint about my wedding cake from Chef Flemming--it stole my thunder! As soon as my guests tasted it, they went from raving about my gown to raving about the cake LOL! The price was extremely reasonable, delivery was prompt, and the cake and cookies I ordered for my wedding reception were simply gorgeous.

Most importantly, everything tasted wonderful! I am still receiving compliments on the cake--not too sweet, great flavors and fillings, and just the right amount of icing. I could not have been happier with Chef Flemming or my cake and I highly recommend visiting his bakery and ordering for your next special event.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Chef Flemming is well known for his Danish bakery. I had heard of his delious bakery treats, and then found out he also makes wedding cakes. Not only was he was reasonably priced, he had the best cake. We had a white and chocolate marble with bavarian cream and fresh strawberries. We also had a lemon cake with lemon filling, that was amazing. People still are asking us about the cake, needless to say many people had multiple slices. Chef Flemming is very relaxed and puts you at ease, no stress! I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/14/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Chef Fleming helped us out of a bind when our first cake vendor fell through a few weeks before the wedding. Recommended to us by a family member, Chef Fleming worked with us to get a tasting done to appease my mother and got a beautiful cake delivered to our vendor with three flavors that was absolutely wonderful. Cheers to the Chef! On top of that, his prices were extraordinary. Quality of many other bakeries in town without the high price.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/28/09, 5 Reviews