77 Reviews for Ceremonies By Dave

Customized Vows (3)
Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)
77 Ceremonies By Dave Reviews

Dave is an excellent officiant. He was very attentive to our requests, he even made a few suggestions that made our day even better.

Profile Picture Rose, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dave was incredibly kind and welcoming from the moment we met with him to discuss the possibility of officiating our ceremony. He was easy to work with and communicated very well. He made our ceremony feel full of love and our family and friends had nothing but kind remarks about him.

Profile Picture Kristan, 5/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dave took care of everything in the most professional manner and made our ceremony unforgettable. He was always quick to respond and courteous in our exchanges, I can't thank him enough for the work he did. I appreciate the little stuff he had done for us too, like directing us to wait a little for the music to fade out before starting our vows- it's things like that I hadn't planned yet he stepped in and handled. Thank you so much, Dave! You're the best!

Profile Picture Katrina, 5/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dave was amazing! My wife and I were looking for a secular officiant and came across Dave on a google search. From the initial meeting we had, all the way up to the wedding he was very polite, professional, and actually seemed to take an interest in giving us a ceremony that we would love. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture James, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dave made our special day UNFORGETTABLE ! We had a very small and intimate ceremony, Dave's professionalism made our ceremony memorable. If you want the Best experience call DAVE.

Rey

Profile Picture Reynaldo, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were referred to Dave by another couple who highly recommended him. He was AMAZING. He is so compassionate and kind and immediately set us at ease as soon as we met him all the way until the signing of our marriage license. He kept us informed through the entire process, helped us with our vows, and even has helped me with changing my last name. We even got multiple comments after the ceremony about how professional and engaging Dave was.

I wasn't sure what to expect when hiring a wedding officiant but Dave exceeded any expectation I could have had. Thank you Dave!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I reached out to Dave late one Friday night to inquire as to his availability for a simple courthouse wedding for the following Friday. He responded within minutes and answered all questions We had. From that moment, I knew We knew we had to have a "Ceremony by Dave". He provided the witnesses and met us at the courthouse following our marriage license application. Within minutes we were legally married, just outside the courthouse beneath a shady tree, which is what we wanted. His spouse even took pictures. His vows were exactly what we wanted to hear and his professionalism was outstanding. Thank you Dave for making our Day special!

Profile Picture Bill, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

AMAZING, professional, charismatic, flexible! Dave and his services are simply indescribably unforgettable. My partner and I contacted Dave inquiring about a simple courthouse ceremony in downtown Phoenix. From the very first email to after the ceremony Dave provided kind and warm communication, providing options, suggestions and made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. He accommodated all of our requests and was flexible and understanding to our occasional date/service changes! We were beyond happy with our special day and Dave played such an important role in our happiness. We had the presence of our best friends to witness the ceremony and he even touched their hearts. Our friends could not stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony was and how much they loved Dave! Thank you Dave!

Profile Picture Christiane and Jennifer, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Absolutely fantastic and 10/5 stars for flexibility and responsiveness. Dave dealt with several last-minute changes from us and was especially accommodating. I thought his vows were beautiful and he just had such a genuine warmth and happiness that he brought, he was a perfect addition to our special day. Super terrific all around, highly recommending this one.

Profile Picture Geno, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were looking to have a simple, but meaningful wedding ceremony in our home, with just family and friends. Dave's input was amazing, and he worked with us to come up with the perfect vows and readings that really helped us to have a beautiful ceremony. Dave was highly organized, responsive to all of our questions, and is a true professional. I would highly recommend him to officiate your ceremony.

Profile Picture User7779730, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dave was the officiant during our wedding recently and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was responsive but more importantly proactive in communication which we needed and appreciated. My husband wanted some of his sense of humor incorporated into the ceremony. Dave was able to do that very well and it was a big hit with our guest. Dave was also great at the little things, like working with the photographer to move to the side just in time for our "kiss the bride" moment to be photographed without him in the background. Overall, great experience!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/14/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Excellent, professional, personable officiant. We wanted simple and "to the point" and Dave delivered with a beautiful, simple, moving ceremony.

Profile Picture C, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dave did an amazing job at our wedding. The ceremony was so beautifully said. Dave spoke as if he had known us for years. He is a very warm, sincere man with a sense of humor too! We still hear compliments on how beautiful our wedding was. I still think of how this big burley man came up to me and with tears in his eyes told me this was the most beautiful ceremony he has ever seen. He is right! Thank you Dave.

Profile Picture Joanne, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dave was the perfect fit as the officiant to our wedding! Me and my now husband were lucky to find him. He was able to give us the exact type of ceremony we wanted, including a candle lighting ceremony. He was even willing to drive from the inner city to Maricopa just for our wedding rehearsal the night before! Dave was very professional, kind, and easy to work with. I would recommend him to any couple getting married and looking for someone who can be flexible and understanding with how you want things to go on your big day!

Profile Picture Mariah, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a simple court house ceremony with Mr Hughes and two witnesses that he provided. Short and sweet is what we wanted and we got just that. Dave arrived on time and was very professional. He asked if we had any wishes for our ceremony to make it special for us. You can trust Dave to do the job.

Profile Picture John, 9/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I chose Dave to be our officiant based on the fact that he seemed passionate and inclusive per his website, and then upon meeting him, Dave was such a nice, understanding man. Our wedding had a sci-fi theme, and Dave was enthusiastically willing to work with us to make our day special. Dave did a wonderful job speaking at the ceremony, including wearing a Jedi robe as part of the fun, and while I was very impressed at how well he does his job, I was equally impressed with how genuinely kind he was at all times. I highly recommend Ceremonies by Dave!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Darik, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Due to a last second cancellation by another wedding officiant we had to scramble to find another officiant with very short notice. Dave was able to rework his very busy schedule and officiant our wedding ceremony within the week that we called him. Therefore we did not have to cancel from the wedding date that we had already planned for. Thank You, Dave.

Profile Picture User7372853, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dave was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. He met us at a coffee shop and sent us some recommended ceremony readings that we were able to fine-tune to personalize for us. He was on time and well-dressed for the ceremony. He speaks clearly and at a "not-too-fast, not-too-slow" pace. It was also nice that he stepped out of the way for our first kiss - something we hadn't thought of or asked for but made for a better photo op. We are very happy we hired Dave instead of asking a friend or family member to perform the ceremony.

Profile Picture User5531181, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dave was extremely professional and very receptive to our wants and needs for our ceremony. We would most certainly recommend him for your wedding.

Profile Picture James, 9/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dave Hughes officiated our wedding several months ago. He helped us make it perfect by listening to what we envisioned and helping us make it happen. He presented options for our ceremony that fit us and helped us find just the right words. He was completely reliable, relaxed, respectful, and flexible. He has a confident manner and brought the perfect level of formality to our wedding ceremony. Dave is a really nice person and truly a pleasure to work with. Everyone at our wedding enjoyed and appreciated his style.

Profile Picture User7391191, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dave was a pleasure to work with! Very professional! We couldn't have picked a better officiant!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the services provided by Dave. He was great!! I highly recommend Ceremonies by Dave to anyone looking for a quick courthouse ceremony or a wedding with all the bells and whistles. Ceremonies by Dave can give you the dream wedding you've always wanted.

Profile Picture Jaison, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Both my husband and I cannot offer enough praise to truly do justice to the level of service and sensitivity provided by Dave Hughes and CeremoniesByDave. When my husband (then fiancé) and I decided to legally marry it was way ahead of what we had originally planned as a wedding date. Dave was able to step in on very short notice and officiate at our courthouse wedding – and make it feel as intimate, personal and sacred as any church wedding. My husband’s Faith is central to his sense of being and Dave was able to beautifully incorporate words that spoke to both of our sensibilities and helped to strengthen the bond that we had already forged. We can say unequivocally that Dave made the most important, memorable day of our lives even more special. We would recommend Dave Hughes and his services to anyone who wants a day to remember!

Mikal Raynsford-Saint George & Jonas Levi Saint George-Raynsford