Ceremonies By Dave Reviews

81 Reviews for Ceremonies By Dave

81 Ceremonies By Dave Reviews
  • Adam

Adam Gau · Married on 10/05/2018

Very easy to work with and overall great!

We got married recently in Laveen Arizona and chose Dave as our officiant based on his already great reviews. His prices were very affordable and he was great to work with. Dave was very nice and helpful and quick to answer any questions we had. Dave sent us options for readings in advance so that we could pick what we wanted to be said at our ceremony. He even took the time to get to know us a little before the big day so that he knew what type of ceremony we wanted. (Which wasn’t easy because we live in Iowa). Dave was on time for everything and very professional. Dave helped make our special day perfect! I highly recommend choosing Dave as the officiant for your wedding!

• Tim

Tim · Married on 09/29/2018

Our Special Day

I've known Dave for 10 years and my husband, Jared, has known him for 4+ years. When we got engaged we knew that we wanted Dave to marry us. Regardless of our friendship he was extremely professional and accommodating to any requests we had for him. I actually owe Dave a huge thank you for printing out my vows the night before the wedding and having them with him to hand to me. I left my vows in my dressing room. What a mess that would have been. Thank you Dave for being there for the both of us on our special day.
    Tim and Jared

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ceremonies By Dave's reply:

Thank you, Tim! It was a great honor for me to serve as your officiant. I appreciate the trust you placed in me.

Paloma · Married on 09/22/2018

The Perfect Wedding Officiant!

Dave was an excellent choice for a wedding officiant, and we would recommend him highly to anyone looking for someone. He was super flexible with choice of text for the ceremony, and even helped us figure out much of the details of the ceremony flow. In addition, Dave was very communicative, and would respond to any requests promptly. He also made sure to check in every so often before the wedding date to ensure that everything was still to plan. If you are still looking for an officiant, I would stop your search here and book with Dave!

Sarai Goacher · Married on 09/15/2018

Dave made our wedding a dream come true.

Dave was truly wonderful. He listened to exactly what we wanted. His service was planned out on what we ask for. He was attentive to all our needs and questions and concerns. He checked in with us through the process was always on time. If you want the perfect wedding have Dave do it.

Rose · Married on 05/19/2018

Dave is an excellent officiant. He was very attentive to our requests, he even made a few suggestions that made our day even better.

Kristan · Married on 05/17/2018

Dave was incredibly kind and welcoming from the moment we met with him to discuss the possibility of officiating our ceremony. He was easy to work with and communicated very well. He made our ceremony feel full of love and our family and friends had nothing but kind remarks about him.

Katrina · Married on 05/09/2018

Dave took care of everything in the most professional manner and made our ceremony unforgettable. He was always quick to respond and courteous in our exchanges, I can't thank him enough for the work he did. I appreciate the little stuff he had done for us too, like directing us to wait a little for the music to fade out before starting our vows- it's things like that I hadn't planned yet he stepped in and handled. Thank you so much, Dave! You're the best!

James · Married on 05/03/2018

Dave was amazing! My wife and I were looking for a secular officiant and came across Dave on a google search. From the initial meeting we had, all the way up to the wedding he was very polite, professional, and actually seemed to take an interest in giving us a ceremony that we would love. I highly recommend him!

Reynaldo · Married on 01/01/2018

Dave made our special day UNFORGETTABLE ! We had a very small and intimate ceremony, Dave's professionalism made our ceremony memorable. If you want the Best experience call DAVE.

Rey

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

We were referred to Dave by another couple who highly recommended him. He was AMAZING. He is so compassionate and kind and immediately set us at ease as soon as we met him all the way until the signing of our marriage license. He kept us informed through the entire process, helped us with our vows, and even has helped me with changing my last name. We even got multiple comments after the ceremony about how professional and engaging Dave was.

I wasn't sure what to expect when hiring a wedding officiant but Dave exceeded any expectation I could have had. Thank you Dave!

Bill · Married on 07/28/2017

I reached out to Dave late one Friday night to inquire as to his availability for a simple courthouse wedding for the following Friday. He responded within minutes and answered all questions We had. From that moment, I knew We knew we had to have a "Ceremony by Dave". He provided the witnesses and met us at the courthouse following our marriage license application. Within minutes we were legally married, just outside the courthouse beneath a shady tree, which is what we wanted. His spouse even took pictures. His vows were exactly what we wanted to hear and his professionalism was outstanding. Thank you Dave for making our Day special!

Christiane and Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2017

AMAZING, professional, charismatic, flexible! Dave and his services are simply indescribably unforgettable. My partner and I contacted Dave inquiring about a simple courthouse ceremony in downtown Phoenix. From the very first email to after the ceremony Dave provided kind and warm communication, providing options, suggestions and made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. He accommodated all of our requests and was flexible and understanding to our occasional date/service changes! We were beyond happy with our special day and Dave played such an important role in our happiness. We had the presence of our best friends to witness the ceremony and he even touched their hearts. Our friends could not stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony was and how much they loved Dave! Thank you Dave!

Geno · Married on 01/27/2017

Absolutely fantastic and 10/5 stars for flexibility and responsiveness. Dave dealt with several last-minute changes from us and was especially accommodating. I thought his vows were beautiful and he just had such a genuine warmth and happiness that he brought, he was a perfect addition to our special day. Super terrific all around, highly recommending this one.

• User7779730 · 1+ year ago

We were looking to have a simple, but meaningful wedding ceremony in our home, with just family and friends. Dave's input was amazing, and he worked with us to come up with the perfect vows and readings that really helped us to have a beautiful ceremony. Dave was highly organized, responsive to all of our questions, and is a true professional. I would highly recommend him to officiate your ceremony.

Jessica · Married on 01/14/2017

Dave was the officiant during our wedding recently and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was responsive but more importantly proactive in communication which we needed and appreciated. My husband wanted some of his sense of humor incorporated into the ceremony. Dave was able to do that very well and it was a big hit with our guest. Dave was also great at the little things, like working with the photographer to move to the side just in time for our "kiss the bride" moment to be photographed without him in the background. Overall, great experience!

Jessica · Married on 01/14/2017

C · Married on 12/03/2016

Excellent, professional, personable officiant. We wanted simple and "to the point" and Dave delivered with a beautiful, simple, moving ceremony.

Joanne · Married on 10/22/2016

Dave did an amazing job at our wedding. The ceremony was so beautifully said. Dave spoke as if he had known us for years. He is a very warm, sincere man with a sense of humor too! We still hear compliments on how beautiful our wedding was. I still think of how this big burley man came up to me and with tears in his eyes told me this was the most beautiful ceremony he has ever seen. He is right! Thank you Dave.

• Mariah

Mariah · Married on 10/15/2016

Dave was the perfect fit as the officiant to our wedding! Me and my now husband were lucky to find him. He was able to give us the exact type of ceremony we wanted, including a candle lighting ceremony. He was even willing to drive from the inner city to Maricopa just for our wedding rehearsal the night before! Dave was very professional, kind, and easy to work with. I would recommend him to any couple getting married and looking for someone who can be flexible and understanding with how you want things to go on your big day!

John · Married on 09/28/2016

We had a simple court house ceremony with Mr Hughes and two witnesses that he provided. Short and sweet is what we wanted and we got just that. Dave arrived on time and was very professional. He asked if we had any wishes for our ceremony to make it special for us. You can trust Dave to do the job.

Darik · Married on 09/25/2016

My wife and I chose Dave to be our officiant based on the fact that he seemed passionate and inclusive per his website, and then upon meeting him, Dave was such a nice, understanding man. Our wedding had a sci-fi theme, and Dave was enthusiastically willing to work with us to make our day special. Dave did a wonderful job speaking at the ceremony, including wearing a Jedi robe as part of the fun, and while I was very impressed at how well he does his job, I was equally impressed with how genuinely kind he was at all times. I highly recommend Ceremonies by Dave!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Ceremonies By Dave's reply:

Darik, thank you for your wonderful feedback. Your sci-fi themed wedding was fun and very well thought-out and executed. It was an honor and a pleasure to be part of it!

Due to a last second cancellation by another wedding officiant we had to scramble to find another officiant with very short notice. Dave was able to rework his very busy schedule and officiant our wedding ceremony within the week that we called him. Therefore we did not have to cancel from the wedding date that we had already planned for. Thank You, Dave.

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2016

Dave was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. He met us at a coffee shop and sent us some recommended ceremony readings that we were able to fine-tune to personalize for us. He was on time and well-dressed for the ceremony. He speaks clearly and at a "not-too-fast, not-too-slow" pace. It was also nice that he stepped out of the way for our first kiss - something we hadn't thought of or asked for but made for a better photo op. We are very happy we hired Dave instead of asking a friend or family member to perform the ceremony.

James · Married on 09/07/2016

Dave was extremely professional and very receptive to our wants and needs for our ceremony. We would most certainly recommend him for your wedding.