Ceremonial Weddings, Inc. Reviews

43 | Bedminster, NJ

43 Reviews for Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/12/2015

We worked with Reverend John Graf Jr. for our wedding ceremony. He was recommended to us by our venue. Since we were not part of a church or anything of the like, we decided to meet with Rev John. From the first meeting, he made us feel confortable. We met at a local diner and it felt like we were chatting with an old friend. He attended our rehearsal dinner at our family's home and everyone raved about how great he was. The day of the ceremony, he was great (as expected) and we found out later on that he had a family emergency going on. Rev John never let on that he had personal things going on and was so professional. We feel like we have made a lifetime friend. We would recommend Rev John to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Reverend John is not only a great officiant, but truly a great person as well. When we met Rev. John for the first time for lunch, it seemed like he was an old friend we'd known forever. We immediately knew he was the perfect person to marry us, and we are so glad we chose him as our officiant.

Rev. John helped us create the perfect ceremony: short and sweet, yet meaningful and personal. My favorite part was that he concluded the ceremony with a personal story about me and Shaun which we had shared when we first met him.

Rev. John is someone who truly loves his couples, and goes above and beyond to make their ceremony special. I would choose Reverend John again and again; in fact - I will - for baptisms and other life events down the road. :)

Sent on 11/02/2014

Rev. Graf played a key role in making our wedding day truly special. He listened to us, got to know us and provided us with a personalized service that was exactly what we wanted and fit our personalities and our dreams to a tee. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Listening to my couples is what I do BEST! As I learned from the first day that I became a Wedding Officiant -- The Bride & Groom should have THEIR WEDDING THEIR WAY!!! Glad I made your day extra special and personalized!!! Thanks for being you!

Robyn · Married on 11/09/2013

Rev Graff performed our wedding ceremony.
    He was helpful with the planning process and made our day so special. He was funny and made us feel relaxed during a time when the butterflies were flying. The ceremony was beutiful and warm and everything I had hoped.

Robyn & Jimi Hollenstein

Robyn & Jimi:

I am glad that I made your wedding day personal and special for you! Here's hoping that the beauty of "butterflies" remain with you throughout your marriage. I especially loved the large flock of "love birds" that gathered out on the field behind The Stoney Brook Grille -- it was so beautiful!!! KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!

Marci · Married on 11/09/2013

Reverend John's name seemed to always bring great praise from those in the industry who knew him. I can now say they did not do him justice. He loves what he does and it shows! His warm and humorous personality was just the right fit for what we wanted to make our ceremony beautiful and lighthearted. Several of our guests actually asked "where did you find him”?! He performs a lot of weddings, but the amazing thing about John is you always have his full attention. You know the people who you meet and feel like you've known forever, well that's John. The time he took to get to know us really brought a personal and special touch to our wedding that is priceless.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Marci & Tom:

I am as good as the wedding couples that show the same love that I do to them! You both will hold a special place in my life and I look forward to continuing to be a part of your families. The Grove did you so well...boy was that Cocktail Reception I had the chance to attend SPECIAL!!! WOW!!! Have a wonderful holiday season and remember...KEEP ON LAUGHING & KEEP ON LOVING!!! Talk soon to schedule a post-wedding dinner together.

Jane · Married on 10/18/2013

We found Reverend John Graf through our venue, The Bridgwater Manor. He was nothing short of pleasant from the first time we spoke on the phone through the actual day of our event. He felt like an old friend after our very first meeting and we just knew we were in the right hands. He got to know us through and through and made our ceremony the beautiful, personalized, love filled wedding we had always dreamed of. We have received so many compliments on the many personal touches we had in our ceremony. There wasn't a single dull moment and everything flowed perfectly. I couldn't be any happier with our decision to use John as our officiant. He truly helped make our wedding day a memorable experience and I would recommend him to anyone a hundred times over!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Jane & Jim:

I can't thank you enough for being so wonderful to work with. I look forward to our continued friendship...I will always be here for you!

I will remind you of the special words that your Uncle read to you (sharing it now with other couples). I loved this reading:

Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always.
    A promise...
    Like a reward for persisting through life so long alone;
    the belief in each other and the possibility of love;
    a decision, to ignore or simply rise above the pain of the past;
    the covenant, which at once binds two souls and yet severs prior ties; and the celebration of the chance taken and the challenge that lies ahead.

For two will always be stronger than one. Like a team, braced against the tempest's of the world.

And love will always be the guiding force in your lives.
    For tonight is mere formality – only an announcement to the world of feelings long held.

Promises made long ago – in the sacred space of your hearts.

KEEP ON LAUGHING & KEEP ON LOVING!!!

Jillian · Married on 10/18/2013

John is amazing, a pleasure to work with and overall just a wonderful person. He married my husband and we were blown away by how personal and heartfelt he made our ceremony. We received so many compliments about how touching our ceremony was and we owe that all to John! I would highly recommend his services to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Jillian & Brian:

Your wedding was a GRAND SLAM HOME RUN!!! From our very first meeting at Verve to the final dance at the wedding reception, I had a BALL working with you both!!! I look forward to many more fun times together. Thanks for allowing me to be such a special part of your wedding day!

Stacy · Married on 10/13/2013

John was excellent to work with! When we first met him, we immediately felt comfortable with him and knew we would be in good hands. Throughout the whole process he was always positive and helpful. I was a nervous bride the day of the wedding and as soon as he arrived I calmed down and knew he would make sure everything went smoothly. (It did!). My husband and I are from different faiths but John helped us to write a ceremony that combined both of our traditions.

Thank you, John for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Stacy & Joe:

You were so much fun to work with and I had a blast at your wedding celebration! Thanks for the rave review and for being such great new friends. I look forward to seeing you down the road to have some more fun! Call me anytime! KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!!!

Kate · Married on 10/11/2013

Reverend Graf was amazing! He was so responsive, well versed and fun. He accommodated us along the way and was always felxible with our schedule. He wanted to get to know us as a couple so he was able to reflect that during our ceremony. He ended up marrying my in-laws just a few months before our wedding- by pur coincidence- and it made our whoe process personal. Reverend Graf let us- and helped us- tailor our ceremony so it reflected us as a couple and it really paid off in the end. We felt like our story was all over the personalized ceremony process he provided us. Would recommendh him again to anyone getting married. It is THE most important part of the day and having someone you trust is super important. Thank you!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Kate & Jonathan:

I love being part of your wedding -- and your family! I hope you will stay in touch so we can continue our friendship.

I leave you and the other readers with the words from your own ceremony...a reading that says it all:

I can only give you love that lasts forever;
    and a promise to be near each time you call;
    and the only heart I own;
    for you and you alone.

I can only give you walks in springtime;
    and a hand to hold when leaves begin to fall;
    and a love whose burning light will warm the winter’s night.

There are those I am sure who have told you they would give you the world for a toy.

All I have are these arms to enfold you;
    and a love even time can never destroy.

If you’re wondering what I’m asking in return,
    you’ll be glad to know my demands are small.
    Say it’s me that you’ll adore, for now and evermore.

And, if you’re wondering what I’m asking in return,
    you’ll be glad to know that my demands are small.
    Say it’s me that you’ll adore, for now and evermore.

That’s all; that’s all.

Love you guys,

John "The Ministerman"

Rob · Married on 09/27/2013

Reverend John did our wedding at the Bridgewater Manor in September. Our first meeting with him went very smoothly. We met at a convenient meeting place and reviewed ceremony options. He was on time and it was very easy to talk with him. It was very obvious at our rehearsal that Reverend John has done many weddings at the BM. He was very clear on where everyone needed to be and where they needed to go. We really liked the script that he does! Everything is listed in detail from beginning to end. Our guests commented on how nice the ceremony was. I have children from a previous marriage and my wife and I have a child, and the sand ceremony was a great way to symbolize the joining of all of us together. In summary, John was great and I would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Joe & Janet:

Thank you for your kind words. I pride myself in being more than just a wedding officiant to my couples. I have worked hard these last 17 years to craft my wedding services and was glad that I was able to assist you in so many ways -- from the ceremony script to many other wedding tips. I had a blast attending your rehearsal dinner and getting to know you family personally and then attending your wedding reception and dancing the night away with so many of the professional Ballroom dancers I was sitting with. I'm ready for my audition for DANCING WITH THE STARS!!! HA-HA!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and definitely stay in touch so we can schedule a time to get together to go out dancing!!!

Vanessa · Married on 09/15/2013

30 characters is not enough to say all the great things we would like to say about Rev. John Graf. You will not be disappointed! Not one negative thing to say about him he's the best!

Vanessa & Ralph:

Well, I couldn't ask for a better rave review than this! Thanks again for taking the time to share your words of support to future brides and grooms! I look forward to seeing you guys in 2014 for a wedding anniversary reunion! Call me to set up a date!!!

Not only did John help me marry the man I love but I also gained a friend during the process. Thank you again John!

Tony & Anthony:

I was thrilled to perform your CIVIL UNION....however, even more happy that I could pronounce you MARRIED the second time! Love has no boundaries and I know that you both will continue to show just how much your love to one another means to your family, your friends...and the world!!! I look forward to many more good times together!

Janine · Married on 09/14/2013

John was unbelievable!!!! He helped make our ceremony so special. With his guidance, he helped us create our personal ceremony. He is a very warm person and we liked him immediately. We communicated via email and had a few drafts of our ceremony before we found it to be perfect. Although we didn't know John for very long, you wouldn't have known that at our wedding. He got to know us in the short time before our wedding. Thanks John. You helped make our wedding so memorable.

Janine & James:

The Madison Hotel was "magical" on your wedding day! Always remember the "memories" (song by Elvis Presley that you walked into) and the "Loving Cup" that you shared. Your life will be so much sweeter now that you have one another. Remember my credo: KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!!! Stay in touch!

Jeanhee · Married on 09/06/2013

John is an absolute joy to work with and we were honored to share our wedding day with him. After meeting several officiants, we knew immediately that we were most comfortable with him because he understood the spirit of our relationship by reminding us to "keep on laughing and keep on loving," words that he continues to share with us and that we live by every day. He made our ceremony reflect our personalities - sweet and funny. Some of our best pictures were of us during our ceremony, laughing so hard we couldn't stand straight. Our family and guests admired and enjoyed the thoughtfulness he put into our ceremony as well. He's terrific.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Jeanhee & Steve:

You certainly are my "model wedding couple" when it comes to my credo: KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!" I look at the wedding photos you sent to me (and even share them now with my other couples when I meet with them) to remind myself and show others what true love is! The smiles on your faces told the story on your wedding day...and for many more days together! Thanks for allowing me to be a "fun part" of your wedding ceremony at The beautiful Stockton Inn. Looking forward to a get together down the road. I am here for you always!

Jojn · Married on 08/24/2013

We were helpless and comfused before we we met with Reverand Graff. We had no idea about any of this wedding stuff. He hand held us through the process and took a HUGE chunk of stress off our plate. I could not reccommend him highly enough. Truly an amazing person who made our special day perfect.

Nancy & Jon:

I felt like family being a part of your wedding day! While I may of taken a lot of the stress off of you and kept you laughing, I really must tell you that becoming a "part of your family" (having previously married Jon's Sister & Bro-in-Law) made it that much more special for me. Thanks again for lots of fun! Looking forward to getting together to continue the celebration before the year is out. Call me to set a dinner date.

He's very approachable and funny.. We feel comfortable talking to him.. Just tell him what you want and hel'll give it to you..

Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Hey there! Thanks for the kind words! Don't know which Bride or Groom you are, but I am still grateful to have you a part of my life! Stay in touch. Love seeing my wedding couples from time to time to catch up! You can always get me at: ministerman@verizon.net
    KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!!!

Kathleen · Married on 08/10/2013

Rev. Graf was the best officiant we could have had. He was responsive to our wishes and needs for our ceremony and made us feel so at ease. He truly made it a special ceremony for us.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Kathy & Glenn (Spanky):

It was a real delight being part of your wedding experience -- from our first meeting at Scotchwood Diner to the fun-filled rehearsal dinner to the picture perfect wedding day! I look forward to sharing many more good times with you. Thanks for making me feel part of the family! See you down the road!

I couldn't find a Catholic Priest to do our Wedding outside the Church. My Golf Club had a list of Ministers to possibly choose from and luckily Rev.John was at the top of the list. We couldn't have been any happier with the beautiful ceremony he performed. We still receive compliments on the ceremony. Thank you Rev.John for everything.

Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

I love being at the TOP OF THE LIST at my wedding venues -- 22 of them in all! More importantly, I love being "tops" with my wedding couples. I am so happy that I was able to give you ALL THAT (Catholic themed wedding ceremony) and more for your special day! Thanks again for allowing me to be part of your life. KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2013

Hands down the best officiant we could have asked to marry us on our special day. Not only is Rev. Graf an amazing officiant but he is an amazing person. When looking at wedding venues, we were not surprise to see majority of them recommend Rev. Graf as their most frequently used officiant. It was a no brainer for Billy and me; Rev. Graf is a long time family friend and performed my cousins' wedding ceremony. In my young years of attending a wedding I remember thinking how special Rev. Graf contributed to making their wedding memorable with such personal touches. He went above and beyond when it came to getting to know us as a couple in order to add those personal touches we wanted. Billy and I hadn't even walked into our reception before our guest ran up to us, raving about how beautiful our ceremony was. We cannot thank Rev. Graf enough for being a part of our special day and for being so attentive. He not only helped us with ceremony details but gave suggestions when it came to vendors and prices for the world of wedding planning. To have Rev. Graf perform your ceremony is to know that one detail of your wedding is completely taken care of. And for any bride, that's a huge weight lifted!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Ashley & Bill:

We will always be family! From my childhood days with your Father (Rich) to the 2013 wedding day, I will cherish all of those good times. Thanks for such a personal review. It certainly told the true story of who I am and what I mean to my couples. Every single couple I come into contact with becomes part of my family! Keep in touch and let's plan a get together in 2014. Love ya's!

Reverend Graf was remarkable on our wedding day. We absolutely loved our ceremony- he really gave a genuine, enthusiastic, personal ceremony. My husband's two brothers are now using him too!

Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

I am thrilled to be part of your family and being able to marry you both -- and the other Brothers -- means the world to me! Thanks again for allowing me to be part of your wedding day. Please stay in touch...I love to be reunited with my couples. I am here for you anytime! KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!!!

Stephen · Married on 06/09/2013

Easy to work with...down to earth..great sense of humor...highly recommend his services!!!

Kayla & Stephen:

It's been a real pleasure being a part of your family -- having married both of you, as well as Tommy & Kristen; and baptizing your Son -- Christian. It gives me great joy to bring some happiness into families lives! Thanks again for making me feel so welcomed into the family! See you soon!

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2013

John was such a pleasure to work with. He tailored the ceremony to fit us perfectly and it was beautiful. Really took the time to get to know us and everyone was raving about it!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Melissa & Glenn:

If I were a tailor, I would certainly say that you both "fit together" like a perfect suit...You suit one another so much! Thanks for allowing me to be a special part of your wedding day! Stay in touch!

Dan · Married on 04/06/2013

He is an amazing officiant! He was so helpful and kind during the process of creating our vows, and his delivery of the ceremony we chose could not have been better! Most of our engaged friends have now been asking us if they can also have him as their officiant. :)

Sent on 12/12/2013

Dan & Suzy:

Keep those weddings coming! Ha-Ha!! I'm going to have to hire you folks as my wedding referal consultants!!! I am truly glad that you both came into my life. I am serious when I say that I hope you will continue to keep me part of your family. I can be the "crazy" and "funny" Uncle John...aka "The Ministerman."

Suzette · Married on 04/06/2013

He was awesome! Very kind and helpful. Treated us like friends not clients. We look forward to seeing him at all of our friends weddings too, as they all wish to have him there as well!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Suzy & Dan:

Your wedding was one to remember. I am still using your "Hand Ceremony" words (with the hand imprints in clay) as a sample wedding sent to all my new couples. I truly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day and your life. I look forward to seeing you both at future weddings...and hopefully you'll invite me to some family functions (future baby birthday parties...hint-hint)!!! Ha-Ha!!!
    Thanks again!

Lauren · Married on 03/13/2013

Re. Graf is truly a unique soul who is able to create a ceremony unique as the love shared that he is celebrating, I am honored he has done my sister's, and best friends weddings, I knew he was the perfect man for the job.

Lauren & Jesse:

Your wedding will certainly make a chapter in my upcoming "tell-all wedding adventure" book!!! The wedding ceremony setting in Somerville's New Cemetery was second to none as far as the almost 3,000 wedding venues I have performed at -- and was as "spirited" as it comes! I love you both -- and your family members -- and will always be there for you! Thanks again!