Piscataway, Piscataway, NJ 08854 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Deals 2

About Wedding Bliss Ceremonies

Blissful Congratulations!

Welcome to Wedding Bliss Ceremonies!

I am Rev. Dr. Lesly Devereaux, ordained minister, and experienced wedding officiant.

You have come to the right place. I am in love with love and it brings me great joy to join you on your journey towards a blissful wedding day.

The vows that I help you to create are meant for you to cherish. It is always my goal to listen and respond to your love story through the writing of your wedding vows.

I bring years of documented experience to your union and you can trust that my professionalism and reliability is at the forefront of all that I do.

I can't wait to get started!

This wedding officiant provides services for interfaith and single-religion celebrations in addition to ceremony rehearsals, civil unions, and vow renewals. Wedding Bliss Ceremonies allows couples to create their own vows to further personalize their experience. Lesly can also offer premarital counseling services for couples as they prepare to say “I do.” She serves a variety of religious affiliations, including the following:

• Baptist
  • Presbyterian

Follow Wedding Bliss Ceremonies on

1625017c78f42ded 1534286340 674713c91f322814 1534286338725 8 Kimani and Tamika
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies
daphne and shaun weeden wedding 9 30 2018 gramercy at lakeside manor daniel nydick wedding photography 502 of 1049 51 973562 v3
Wedding Bliss - smiles for days
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies - nuptials
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies - nuptials
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies - intimate events
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies - intimate events
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies - ready to say "I do"
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies - ready to say "I do"
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies - so happy
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies - so happy
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies - "I do"
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies - "I do"
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies - leading the way
img8690
img8629
df9ca3e8ca423283 1533688337 9a066149897f0e78 1533688335030 1 Wedding Bliss Ike
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies
k and j looking at each other
ec8d7a778b7c0aae 1533257860 0d733ec4fd7d4a6e 1533257860375 2 Tonye and Galen3

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 6
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 7

Robert J Harper · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Officiant

Compassion, understanding and patience the 3 words that jump out at my beautiful wife and I when we reminisce on our wedding day. Theses words describe in detail our officiant Dr. Reverend Lesly Devereaux. The venue messed up with multiple time, delays however she kept us locked in on the moment and focused on each other she was a true blessing to our day.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Jazmin · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing officiant!

Hiring Dr. Lesly as our officiant was one of the best decisions that we could have made for our wedding day. We live in MD and got married in NJ so we did all of our pre-marital counseling via Skype. The counseling sessions were very informative and they helped us get to know each other better. We were able to meet her in person when we were in NJ prior to the wedding and she was so warm that it felt like we had known her forever. During the rehearsal she helped to organize a bunch of moving parts and led the entire thing expertly. On the wedding day, she crafted a beautiful, customized ceremony that reflected what both my husband and I wanted as well as who we were as people. Our family and friends were amazed at the ceremony and had never heard one like ours before. It was my favorite part of the day and I can't imagine having anyone else as our officiant.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

I am honored to have shared your day. Jazmine you are amazing a person who has never met a stranger and Grant your sense of quiet humor puts a smile on my face. Thank you for the privilege of being your Officiant. May you have blissful forever love! We will keep in touch!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2019

The best officiant we could have chosen for our special day!!

Dr. Lesly was absolutely amazing!! My husband and I knew from the moment we first met her that she would be the perfect officiant for our wedding. She is very kind and thoughtful. We had three great premarital sessions that were insightful and thought-provoking. Each session focused on a different aspect of marriage and got us to think about some things that we would have not thought about ourselves. And the wedding ceremony was better than we could have imagined!! Dr. Lesly did an outstanding job creating a beautiful and personal ceremony. She crafted our vows from our personalities and from stories we shared about our relationship, and they were beautifully written. We were particularly touched by the poem Dr. Lesly chose to read during the ceremony; it was perfectly chosen for us as a couple. We could not be happier with the job that she did. We are so thankful to have Dr. Lesly officiate our wedding ceremony. Over this past year, Dr. Lesly has become family to both of us. Thank you, Dr. Lesly! You are the best!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 8
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 9
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 10

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Awww! Thank you so much! My only regret is that I don't get to talk with you as often. You are an amazing couple and it was my great honor to officiate your wedding. I look forward to staying in touch!

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DE, NJ, NY, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 2
    Money Bonus Just for You!

Money back! When you refer a couple to Wedding Bliss after their wedding ceremony is complete a check will be cut to you in the amount of $25.00 for the referral.

• Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella
    Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella Wedding Officiants

I am endorsing Wedding Bliss Ceremonies because Rev. Devereaux is a wonderful, caring, spiritual woman who cares not only about the wedding, but also, about the couple's marriage. Her professional career as a life coach, coupled with years of being a Pastor positions her to provide the best counsel for a healthy and prosperous marriage. If you are in New Jersey and need an ordained wedding officiant, I highly recommend Wedding Bliss Ceremonies by Rev. Dr. Lesly Devereaux.

• Piscataway Piscataway, NJ, 08854 See on map
    (732)630-7611 (Phone number)
    (732)221-4854 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Sat 9:00am to 8:00pm