Wedding Bliss Ceremonies

Piscataway, NJ View map

$850 Typical Price

Blissful Congratulations!

Welcome to Wedding Bliss Ceremonies!

I am Rev. Dr. Lesly Devereaux, ordained minister, and experienced wedding officiant.

You have come to the right place. I am in love with love and it brings me great joy to join you on your journey towards a blissful wedding day.

The vows that I help you to create are meant for you to cherish. It is always my goal to listen and respond to your love story through the writing of your wedding vows.

I bring years of documented experience to your union and you can trust that my professionalism and reliability is at the forefront of all that I do.

I can't wait to get started!

This wedding officiant provides services for interfaith and single-religion celebrations in addition to ceremony rehearsals, civil unions, and vow renewals. Wedding Bliss Ceremonies allows couples to create their own vows to further personalize their experience. Lesly can also offer premarital counseling services for couples as they prepare to say “I do.” She serves a variety of religious affiliations, including the following:

• Baptist
  • Episcopalian
  • Lutheran
  • Methodist
  • Non-denominational
  • Presbyterian

• Black-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$850

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$750

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Episcopalian
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
NY
NC
OH
PA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Tania
    Tania Married on 06/28/2021

Wedding Bliss + More

Dr. Lesley is truly an amazing character and spirit. Like any new relationship, my husband and I had to work on "us" before tying the knot. Dr. Lesley guided us on how to listen to each other and understand the meaning of love! We wouldn't be here without her and I am forever grateful of her unbiased ear and loving heart! We love you Dr. Lesley, Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Awww! I love you more! Thank you so much for the honor of being a part of something special. You know how I feel about you and I hope you don't mind but I will keep in touch.

Many blessings on your forever love!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie T. Married on 04/11/2021

Perfect ceremony

In spite of COVID making it such where we were not able to meet Dr. Lesly in person until the day of our wedding, Dr. Lesly still found a way to really get to know us and make us feel comfortable. Our ceremony was beautiful and very intimate because of Dr. Lesly. She took our vision and story and made it come to life in a way that far exceeded our expectations, but also has our guests still talking about HER almost a month later.
    Dr. Lesly is warm, thoughtful, loving, sincere, and just an all around amazing person. We walked away from our day thinking that we now have a friend that's a part of our family. We can't thank Dr. Lesly enough.

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

What can I say about Stephanie and DeWayne, BEAUTIFUL couple!
    your love story made it so easy for me to prepare a perfect ceremony. It was my honor. I too feel like I am part of the family! Continue to live, laugh and LOVE!

Wishing you an eternity of happiness.

Dr. Lesly
    Danielle W. Married on 09/09/2020

Lewis Wedding 9.21.19

Reverend Dr. Lesly Devereaux was absolutely incredible and was a major highlight of our wedding day. She was able to capture our story and make it personal with all of her special touches. Her ceremony was very unique and our guests were blown away of how phenomenal she was. We would highly recommend her, she really made our day exceptional and unforgettable.

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Danielle and Dennis, It was my absolute joy and pleasure to Officiate your wedding. You are a phenomenal couple with a life full of hope and promise. Please enjoy your forever Love!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 1
Gift

Money back! When you refer a couple to Wedding Bliss after their wedding ceremony is complete a check will be cut to you in the amount of $50.00 for the referral.

Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella Wedding Officiants

I am endorsing Wedding Bliss Ceremonies because Rev. Devereaux is a wonderful, caring, spiritual woman who cares not only about the wedding, but also, about the couple's marriage. Her professional career as a life coach, coupled with years of being a Pastor positions her to provide the best counsel for a healthy and prosperous marriage. If you are in New Jersey and need an ordained wedding officiant, I highly recommend Wedding Bliss Ceremonies by Rev. Dr. Lesly Devereaux.

Piscataway Piscataway, NJ, 08854
(732)630-7611
732-221-4854

Mon-Sat 9:00am to 8:00pm
Location of (Wedding Bliss Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding