Wedding Bliss Ceremonies Reviews

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 6
Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 7

Robert J Harper · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Officiant

Compassion, understanding and patience the 3 words that jump out at my beautiful wife and I when we reminisce on our wedding day. Theses words describe in detail our officiant Dr. Reverend Lesly Devereaux. The venue messed up with multiple time, delays however she kept us locked in on the moment and focused on each other she was a true blessing to our day.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Jazmin · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing officiant!

Hiring Dr. Lesly as our officiant was one of the best decisions that we could have made for our wedding day. We live in MD and got married in NJ so we did all of our pre-marital counseling via Skype. The counseling sessions were very informative and they helped us get to know each other better. We were able to meet her in person when we were in NJ prior to the wedding and she was so warm that it felt like we had known her forever. During the rehearsal she helped to organize a bunch of moving parts and led the entire thing expertly. On the wedding day, she crafted a beautiful, customized ceremony that reflected what both my husband and I wanted as well as who we were as people. Our family and friends were amazed at the ceremony and had never heard one like ours before. It was my favorite part of the day and I can't imagine having anyone else as our officiant.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

I am honored to have shared your day. Jazmine you are amazing a person who has never met a stranger and Grant your sense of quiet humor puts a smile on my face. Thank you for the privilege of being your Officiant. May you have blissful forever love! We will keep in touch!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2019

The best officiant we could have chosen for our special day!!

Dr. Lesly was absolutely amazing!! My husband and I knew from the moment we first met her that she would be the perfect officiant for our wedding. She is very kind and thoughtful. We had three great premarital sessions that were insightful and thought-provoking. Each session focused on a different aspect of marriage and got us to think about some things that we would have not thought about ourselves. And the wedding ceremony was better than we could have imagined!! Dr. Lesly did an outstanding job creating a beautiful and personal ceremony. She crafted our vows from our personalities and from stories we shared about our relationship, and they were beautifully written. We were particularly touched by the poem Dr. Lesly chose to read during the ceremony; it was perfectly chosen for us as a couple. We could not be happier with the job that she did. We are so thankful to have Dr. Lesly officiate our wedding ceremony. Over this past year, Dr. Lesly has become family to both of us. Thank you, Dr. Lesly! You are the best!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 8
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 9
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 10

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Awww! Thank you so much! My only regret is that I don't get to talk with you as often. You are an amazing couple and it was my great honor to officiate your wedding. I look forward to staying in touch!

Alfred Wrenn · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding Experience

Dr. Lesly was very kind, caring and supportive while providing the officiant services at my wedding. I truly felt that I’ve known her for years. We laughed and enjoyed the ceremony from beginning to end. Thank you Dr. Lesly!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Al, you are a true gentleman who loves his bride! Andrea was simply gorgeous! Thank you for the honor and privilege of joining you together as Husband and wife. May you have an eternity of wedded bliss!
  • Shalanda

Shalanda · Married on 10/14/2018

Caring and Professional

Dr. Lesly was the complete professional throughout the entire process of planning my wedding. She stayed in contact with me and called to check on me after learning of the passing of a close family friend. She comforted me the day of as well as made sure my family was also cool calm and collected. She was thur perfect fit for my wedding and I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Shalanda, thank you for your kind words. You were an absolutely stunning bride! I appreciate you and Kelvin and wish you forever love!

Daphne and Shaun · Married on 09/30/2018

Dr. Lelsy exceeded our expectations. She was warm, genuine, pleasant and everything we wanted for our ceremony. Her presence is calming and reassuring that the day would turn out exactly how we envisioned. Dr. Lesly you have found your calling, we will definitely keep in touch. Thank you a CEREMONY OF PERFECTION!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Daphne and Shaun,
    Class, style, elegance, fun, laughter and lots of love is what officiating your wedding ceremony represented for me. I thank you so much for the honor of joining you together as husband and wife. Wishing you "Forever" love!

Shanice · Married on 09/29/2018

Working wit Dr. Lesly has been nothing short of amazing and we could not thank her enough for all that she has done for us throughout our wedding planning process. She has become a part of our family. We opted to have premarital counseling prior to our wedding day and it was honestly one of the best decisions we could have ever made. Each session she encouraged and motivated us to dig deeper into one another in order to become the best versions of ourselves and to build a strong foundation based on our genuine love for one another. Our wedding day started off a bit rocky due to some time issues but Dr. Lesly made it her job to keep the both of us calm and centered. Her energy kept everyone reassured that things would all work itself out. We are extremely blessed to have had the opportunity to work with her and we look forward to working with her in the future. We’re family now!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 11
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 12

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Shanice and Quinci, you already know, I have adopted you! It was my absolute joy and honor to seal your love in wedded bliss! Your love is forever! I look forward to blessing the beautiful babies that are sure to come! Live, Love Laugh!! You have each other for eternity and beyond!
  • Candice

Candice Farley · Married on 09/29/2018

A True Professional

We can't say enough to properly thank Dr. Lesly for the wonderful ceremony she conducted for us. Although, we only met Dr. Lesly a few months prior, it felt like she knew us personally and for a lifetime. She took care of all details including the filing of our marriage license, which I had completely forgotten about.
    The entire experience still makes Anthony and I pause and smile when we talk about it. Her words were so perfectly crafted and eloquently presented, making for a perfect ceremony. Our family and friends also enjoyed the entire experience and were truly a part of the moment.
    Dr. Lesly is a true Professional. We would definitely refer her to any couple looking for a class act!
    Candice & Anthony Farley

Sent on 11/14/2018

Candice and Anthony,
    Thank you so much for the honor and privilege of joining you together as husband and wife. You were an absolutely beautiful bride! The look of love in Anthony's eyes was a wonderful sight. Your family is amazing! May you have an eternity of forever love!

• Charmaine

Charmaine · Married on 08/18/2018

When you get married finding the perfect officiant is almost as important as finding the right partner. Dr. Lesly was it for me! She was prompt, considerate and professional. Down to the moments when the rain came down on my special day and I almost lost my cool, she never faltered. With her help and beautiful words I had no choice but to focus on the beauty that was my wedding. Whether it was phone or email she responded without any delay and made our wedding not only what we wanted but what was best for us! I will forever be grateful to her for that!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Charmaine and Keith, thank you for your kind words. It was my honor to join you together as husband and wife. I enjoyed every moment of your ceremony, even the rain! Your love is amazing and you have wonderful friends! May you have an eternity of forever love!
  • Funmi

Funmi · Married on 08/07/2018

I cannot say enough about Dr. Lesly! She has such a great and lively personality, and was a pure delight to work with. I had the pleasure of recommending Dr. Lesly to my clients who were coming from Lagos, Nigeria to have a destination wedding at the stunning Park Chateau Estate in East Brunswick, NJ. To say my clients were thrilled with Dr. Lesly's service is an understatement! Dr. Lesly made their wedding day, memorable, special and unique with her thoughtful words. I will definitely be referring her to my future brides & grooms, and I cannot wait to work with Dr. Lesly again!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Funmi, thank you for your kind words. It was indeed a pleasure to officiate the wedding nuptials for a wonderful couple. You were an amazing partner in this event. I look forward to working with you again.
  • Shayri

Shayri · Married on 07/29/2018

Dr. Lesly was more than an officiant for myself and my now husband. Dr. Lesly ensured that Larry and I were on the same page spiritually and in mindset. She continually ensured that she knew us past the one time meeting and asked the real questions that will ensure longevity in our marriage. When it comes to the ceremony, Dr. Lesly outdid herself! Our ceremony is one I will treasure for lifetimes to come! Not only did Dr. Lesly ensure that all of our family and friends were included in blessing us in the ceremony but she gave a word that made me feel like God and my mother who passed were in our presence. Larry and I cannot thank Dr. Lesly enough for her guidance and her professionalism. We feel like we have known her for years and count ourselves so fortune to have found her. Get Dr. Lesly for your wedding and you will feel blessed to have her and to know her! We can't thank you enough Dr. Lesly!

Shayri and Larry

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 13
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 14
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 15

Shayri and Larry,

Thank you for your kind words. It was my greatest pleasure to join you as husband and wife. Your love is everlasting!

May you have eternal wedding bliss!

Marcell · Married on 06/08/2018

Lesly was the perfect match for our special day! She made it a great and fun ceremony. Everything we were hoping for and more is what Lesly did and we can't thank you enough for your time and availability to share that special day with us! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 16
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 17
    Wedding Bliss Ceremonies 18

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Marcell and Megan, it was an honor to serve as your Officiant. This was hands down the most fun wedding I have been part of. You are an amazing couple. I know you are going to have a lifetime of happiness! Live, laugh, love!

Tonye · Married on 04/29/2018

My now husband and I had a 6 month engagement and 3 months into it, we were stuck in finding an officiant that shared our faith and fit our needs. After doing a brief search on WeddingWire, I reached out to Dr. Lesly, she left a message and we had a phone conversation that very day. It was important to me that our officiant was familiar with us and also that we had a good understanding of the foundation of marriage before the wedding. So to that end, we decided to have premarital counseling. Dr. Lesly had a package for 3 premarital sessions which were done either in person or through Skype. For the ceremony, we collaborated on the program and sequence of formalities. She even agreed to work with my husband's pastor during the ceremony. Throughout the process, Dr. Lesly was responsive, professional and tailored our ceremony to reflect our faith and personalities. I'd highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

It was my greatest honor to officiate your wedding ceremony. Thank you for entrusting you unforgettable day to me. Live, Love and Laugh forever!

Secundia · Married on 04/15/2018

Truly amazing experience. Very professional, family oriented environment. My wife and I will forever have great memories and are glad to share them

Sent on 05/04/2018

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

It was an honor and joy to serve as your wedding officiant. You are an amazing couple! I wish you many years of joy and eternal love!

Tamika · Married on 03/18/2018

Dr. Lesly was outstanding. From the first time we talked to her, we knew she was the right choice. She was very professional and very outgoing. Our ceremony was exactly what we envisioned and Dr. Lesly made sure to include every detail we asked. We could not have picked a better person. Her service was a 10 plus. We love her for making our day very special.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Kimani ad Tamika, It was my honor to Officiate your wedding. You are an amazing couple who made my job easy. Les and I wish you many many years of wedded bliss! Keep laughing and smiling!

Cynthia · Married on 10/28/2017

We actually rate our marriage ceremony a "10". Dr. Reverend Lesly Deveraux set the tone of our wedding to embrace our entire relationship and keep GOD in the Center of our new beginning. She also put humor into her message with some educational points regarding the rings and jumping the broom. If you want the perfect wedding have her officiate you special union. Charles & Cynthia Story

Sent on 11/20/2017

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Charles and Cynthia, for the honor of officiating your marriage ceremony! You are an amazing couple!

Candace · Married on 09/02/2017

Can I just say AMAZING. From start to finish both myself and my newly-wed husband were blown away by the professionalism Rev. Dr. Lesly Devereaux portrayed on the day of our wedding. Her demeanor is calming, witty and energetic while also maintaining a strong flexibility throughout the entire ceremony and the time spent prior to walking down the aisle. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to any bride & groom who are looking for the BEST quality wedding Officiant -- and at a reasonable rate. We were VERY pleased to have Rev. Dr. Lesly Devereaux marry us. She made our day 'a dream come true'!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Karen · Married on 09/02/2017

It was one of the most beautiful experiences,and i feel very fortunate. I had the REVEREND TO SHARE WITH.
    She made every choice to ensure our wedding would be special right down to the smallest detail. At the end of the ceremony she had a surprise for us. I. Difinately made a wise choice.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Benny and Karen,

It was my honor to serve as your wedding Officiant. The park was a beautiful setting for a beautiful couple. May your years be blissful.

Reverend Devereaux

Chrystal · Married on 01/29/2017

Rev. Dr. Lesly Devereaux's service was impeccable. She has various rates to meet any finiacial need. I planned a vow renewal that was a complete surprise for my husband! She was very attentive and worked closely with me to gain all the little details of how my husband and I met, took the time to learn and understand the dynamics of our family and included awesome anecdotal stories that tugged on the heart strings of myself, my husband, our daughters and all of our guests! She made sure the entire presentation was inclusive of, not only myself and my husband...but our two beautiful daughters as well! If you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding or vow renewal ceremony, I would highly recommend the services of Rev. Dr. Lesly Devereaux and Wedded Bliss Ceremonies! She was an integral part in making our ceremony one that we will always remember and cherish for years to come!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Dave and Chrystal what an amazing day for an amazing couple! So happy I could help to make you wedding Blissful!

Shelia · Married on 05/31/2015

Dr. Deavereaux provided us a wonderful wedding event. She was supportive and available for encouragement throughout the entire process. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that you were pleased. May you have many blissful years!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2013

I couldn’t have asked for a better officiant for my wedding day than Dr. Lesly Deveraux! We live in Maryland and were getting married in Garfield, NJ, so it was important for us to have someone who was flexible and was willing to work with us from a distance. Dr. Lesly provided this flexibility by speaking with us by phone several times prior to our wedding day to make sure that we were comfortable and that our vows were tailored to our specific needs. She also provided much needed expertise, professionalism, and leadership during the rehearsal, which was quite large, 15 people in total. She also helped to calm my nerves as the bride to be, which is invaluable the day before your wedding. Not only is she a wonderful, passionate, and sincere speaker, she provided a light heartedness and familiarity during the ceremony, while also keeping things moving in an efficient manner since we had a set time for the ceremony. All of our family and guests absolutely loved her! Finding an officiant was one of the most important selections that we had to make, and I am so thankful that we found Dr. Lesly. She was truly amazing and made our wedding experience so special. She also has different price packages so we were able to tailor her services for our unique day. We highly recommend her to any bride and groom!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Wedding Bliss Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! it was indeed an honor to share in your memorable day! You were easy to work with and I could not ask for better clients!